Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.rajeshYour feedback matters!
Tell all the vegetables and fruits that a kidney disease person should eat. please in briefly. Thank you.
I have cold and cough since last week and it's so severe that I start getting chest pain after coughing out so loud! please help me on how to get rid of this severe cold and cough?
Hi, since yesterday evening I am feeling pain in my left ear. I think am going to get a pimple/acne inside my ear canal. Is there any ointment or tablet that I can take to subside it? Please suggest. Thanks.
How can I cure permanently diabetes mellitus from my body blood glucose level and the blood acidity. Is there any risk of heart attack for obesity, how can I get rid of this?
I am 20 years old. My penis is only 4 inches long when in full shape and my foreskin is not open fully. In this condition sex is painful or not? What can I do for this?
I had asked about piles and have been taking Amroid tablets but I do not find it working because i'm bleeding while at toilet since this sunday. Please can you suggest me whats better to do for a quick remedy because I am too busy due to my job to go to see a doctor until sunday. Thank you.
My name is beerendra. I am 20 years old. I have asthma whether there is any effect in using asthma preventer for long time. I heard that using longer usage causes bone shrinkage. Are there are vitamins and supplements to help.
I am 21 yrs old male,i have lifted heavy object and now i am having stomach ache and loose motion.help me
I have a depression and stress and some physical problem like sleep to much and don't want to eat. Other people said me why you haven't a job and you are lazy. I can't work in any type. I can't study well and can't do exercise.
Sat kriya ,male deer exercise . Are helpful in gaining sexual stamina ? With the intake of herbs of safe musli and ashwagandha is helpful ?
I am 48 years old male. The uric acid level in my blood is 7. Do I need to take medicines ? If yes, which medicine? And if no, how to manage uric acid levels? Please guide?
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.