Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R. PunniyamurthyYour feedback matters!
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 28 year old male, every time after discharge my sperm the head of my penis and foreskin of My penis become red and painful and red dot marks come on my penis head, some time I feel itching and burning sensation too, I made test like hiv, vdrl, blood sugar, cbc, and my all reports are normal, help me on this issue please.
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Am venu 21 years old. Am doing hand job to my pennis daily and pimples are increasing on my face. How can I clear my pimples and dark spots.
I'm 25 years old, when I was 22 I have been started masturbation and still doing 2-3 times weekly. The problem is, before doing masturbation or at the initial stage penis size was long, but currently it was too small. Now it was half size of the previous size (before 24). So I feel difficulties while intercourse. Please help me to relieve from this problem. Give me suggestion, prevention and medicine (if needed). Thanks.
I lost somebody close last week and I am feeling depressed so suggest me anything by which my mind and heart both feel relaxed.
Hi since the past 1 month I keep feeling dizzy where in I feel out of balance n difficult to see. Doctors have diagnosed it as positional vertigo. All Mri ct scan n every small report is also clear. However I am tired of this state of mine n need a break. I take stugeron. Urgent pls help.
I have a problem of not getting proper amount of sleep at Night from past few weeks. I do work hard day by day. But still sleep not comes guide me some tips.
Is taking any health supplement is harm for health im very tensed about my health tell me how to make muscles and personality.
I am feeling discomfort in my throat, disturbance like cough substance. Slight fever is also with it. What should I do?
If you suspect any case of cerebrovascular accident (lakva) or myocardial infarction (heart attact) reach a multispeciality hospital with 3 hrs called hours.
Reason- beyond 3 hrs heart ll undergo irreversible damages which will be permanent and in case of cerebrovascular accident clot cannot be broken (thrombolysis) and the person might not be able to recover lifetime.
So remember 3 hours golden hours.
Yesterday I had a clean up at my salon they used a de-tan kit. But after using that I am feeling some itching on my face and some rashes too. I am not getting that why it happened? I washed my face in the evening with dove soap. But the beautician said that you should not have washed your face. Can you please tell me the solution for this?
A health condition known as xanthelasma (xanthelasma palpebrarum), a sharply demarcated yellowish deposit of fat underneath the skin, usually on or around the eyelids, has been linked to heart disease. These yellow formations occur in the upper or lower eyelid near the inner corner of the eye.
. Br>The study findings were published in the british medical journal.
The link between heart disease and xanthelasma:
Both men and women can suffer from this condition, especially after 40. These yellow growths are the result of cholesterol deposits and indicate a higher level of cholesterol in almost half of the patients affected with this condition.
These growths are soft and painless and do not affect vision. In fact, people with xanthelasma usually seek medical help because these growths are unattractive. Aesthetics is the main reason why people decide to remove them, without considering them as a warning of a more serious condition, and despite their re-emergence after removal.
A recent danish research confirmed the connection between heart disease and xanthelasma. Professor tibjaerg hansen who led the team, came to conclusions that will change the way we see these seemingly harmless growths, which are ignored as irrelevant by both patients and doctors.
Men affected with xanthelasma are at a 12% higher risk of heart attack. Men aged 70-79 are at an even higher risk.
Women with xanthelasma have an 8% higher risk of heart attack, as opposed to those who are not affected.
It has been poved that women have a lower risk of heart disease, and researchers in this study explain that in this particular group of patients, xanthelasma allows accurate prediction of heart disease.
The research concluded that xanthelasma may indicate a heart attack, severe atherosclerosis, heart disease and death, independent of other factors such as high cholesterol, obesity, smoking and high blood pressure.
The presence of xanthelasma cases in each age group indicates an increased probability of heart disease, heart attack and death. Both men and women who have these yellow growths on their eyelids are likely to experience a heart attack, and maybe they will even be life threatened in a 10-year period.
It has been proven that men are more prone to heart disease.
If these yellow growths appear on your eyelids, it is important for you to immediately check your cholesterol levels read less