Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R PrasanthYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am Rahul I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I do.
Dear Sir, Good evening, I am suffering from teeth problem. My teeth are going to separate from my gum, please advice me the solution. Thanks with regardsRavi.
Respected Doctor, When I try to eat something from my left side teeth then feel very pain in left Zar this problem is regular from last one month when I try to pressure on my left Zar then feel very pain even not properly eat easy food. Please suggest me My other teeth not have any problem and before this I have not face dental problem in past.
I am very worry of my teeth because there is very much space in between my teeth and I wanna get rid of this ?
My recent 10+ month problem is early morning wake up with bad foul smell from mouth before brush. Please advise.
Doctorji, What happened I don't know, I am getting bad smell from my mouth after brushing. It is since two years, I am suffering with this and I am unable to speak others also due to this. I am using mouth wash also for good smell. But I could not. Kindly suggest right solution to avoid this problem
I have teeth problem. I think cavity problem in my teeth because of that I can not eat sweets, can not drink hot water, cold water so please give me suggestion.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.