Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have some problem I think always sexual dreams day and night so what should I do so how to control my problem I can not concentrate my study so please sent me some tips.
I have to clean my galns on pennis, but that area is too much sensitive I can not touch it. Under my foreskin there is some whitish semisolid which I have to clean Should I worry? It is any infection?
I'm suffering from severe pain in shoulders and I am diagnosed with cervical spondylosis and my vitamin d 3 level is 9. I have severe pain in my upper limbs. Now what to do.
Hello doctor from last few days I am feeling pain cramps in my abdominal. I am 8 months pregnant last night I was having water discharge also I can feel that and the pain starts increasing in the night is this normal or whether I am going to labor.
What can I do to get more energy to study and pay attention? Are there health bars or vitamins I can take?
I have some low pain in my stomach last 2days I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a little solution for my stomach pain please help me.
I am a retired w. Rly engineer aged 85, my wife 76 yrs. Have no children, living at cheruvannur -calicut kerala. My wife gets repeated urine infections and some medicines like norflox 400, niftas and now furant 100 mg are given for 1 month since 2 days. Clinical test report indicate:-albumin trace; sugar nil; pus cells6-8; rbc 0-2; epcells. Nil; bacteria. Present. She is diabetic for the last30 years on metformin tablets, daonil etc but now swiched over to insulin inj since15 days and blood sugar level in under control. Other medicines are eltroxin 100. 1per day, premarin 0. 625, veloz 20mg tab 1 per day are now given since 2 weeks. She do not have pain, urination is adequate due to more water intake. I request expert openion for controlling bacteria infection. Being very old we are not very mobile to visit distant places, railway do gives free treatment in railway hospitals, but at calicut only a dispensory exists. No lab facility etc. Your valued opinion fot this old couple is sought.
I am 24years old have a problem that when I wakeup in the mourning then I get feel very pain in all body. Why?
I have suffering from sever cough and cold from 2 weeks I took different tablets but it was not curing so what should I do?
Dear Dr. Me 27 year male, I got a attack of acute pancreatitis on 24 april 2015, then doctor admit me in hospital and I was treated with iv fluids. Now me healthy but some times feel pain in my left abdomen when go to bed, just for a second, is it a serious issue should I go for ultrasound? and pls advice me for my diet, what shoud I eat most to avoid 2nd attack.
Hi doctor. 4 months back I got married and we are happy but during our sexual life there is a problem 1. After our sexual course my wife wants to go urine and she says she released completely 2. Sometimes my tool did not erecting completely please help me with this problems.
What is the measure that without protection sex can be done, suggest any pill or vaginal insert pill after which sex can be done with out condom use.
If I do Daily masturbation is good or bad. And is these the reason of pimples on my face or not masturbate is the reason of pimples.
My best friend is 19 years old. He has been complaining about hearing unexplained breathing sounds while sleeping. He sleeps pretty late. And his sleep cycle is disturbed and due to work he often has to delay his meals. Otherwise everything else seems normal.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.