Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R P DeoYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old female having little bleeding from nose and also from splitting and having temperature.
I am a 2 3 year old male. I have vertigo on and off along with sounds ringing in my ears. I sometimes encounter nauseating spells. I have no past history of ear disease. I have no past history of medications. No past surgical history. I have no history of any chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
From last 8 months I have a white coated tongue .Sometimes the coated in thin and is scrapable but then it comes back .But when I eat some sugary stuff the coated becomes very thick. I consulted ent and dentists they ruled out thrush. I do not have any pain or difficulty in eating .only this white coating is persistent.
I got some sort of nodes on both side of my neck. They are not painful. And not much visible without seeking much with the hand. So I want to know that these are tonsils or any other thing.
I have tonsil pain its come every 2 or 3 months when weather changed my tonsil pain start What should I do?
Sir I am feeling pain in middle of throat and neck. I consult Ent he say that small node is developed, he say it develop due to allergy and he give me one antibiotic azithromycin 250 and one loratadin & Ambroxol hydrochloride tab, sir is it any sign of throat or other cancer. Please advice me that what I will do.?
I have sinusitis problem. I am preparing bank exam. My Doubt is that sinusitis is medical issue in medical fitness test. please replay me sir.
I have sinus problem. Symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, swelling of eyes, breathing problem. Which medicines remove my sinus problem permanently?
Sir I am facing problem of ear. Everyday I feel that my ear is blocked. Earlier it was with my left ear but now it is going in right ear also. I had earlier consult a ENT specialist about it and he has prescribed me 'Sinomet nasal drops and Histacare tablet saying it was due to cold. Also even if I have no cold, I feel my nose is somehow blocked. I am facing these problem from last 3-4 month. What should I do?
I have infection in my throat (kharash) & cold also (sardi) what to do? Please help me! I have this problem since 5-6 years.
My wife is aged 53 years old. She is diabetic, O/A & vertigo patient. But every thing is in control. She is facing extreme hair loss. How this hair loss problem can be overcome?
Sir my younger brother aged 15 yrs, have gone to the tonsil operation 4 years before, but till now he is suffering from small ulcer in his throat ,these ulcer comes in every 2 months and disappear itself within 15 days please tell me some home remedies and reason for this and also the control measures.
I am 29 Male and need to know the medicine for tonsillitis. I have really painful throat since yesterday.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem.
It is a common phenomenon in children and adults alike. Most ear infection results in discharge from the ear. This ear discharge is medically known as otorrhea, and it is any fluid that comes out of the ear, mainly in the form of pus.
1. Most of the time, any fluid leaking out of an ear is ear wax.
2. A ruptured eardrum can cause a white, slightly bloody, or yellow discharge from the ear. Dry crusted material on a child's pillow is often a sign of a ruptured eardrum. The eardrum may also bleed. Causes of a ruptured eardrum include:
- Foreign object in the ear canal
- Injury from a blow to the head, foreign object, very loud noises, or sudden pressure changes (such as in airplanes)
- Inserting cotton-tipped swabs or other small objects into the ear
- Middle ear infection
- Other causes of ear discharge include:
3. Eczema and other skin irritations in the ear canal
While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Ear Drops: There are antibiotic ear drops, and there are antiseptic ear drops. Antibiotic ear drop will dry your ear and stop the discharge in your ear. It mainly kills the bacteria that have caused the infection. There are certain side-effects of using antibiotic ear drops, which include dizziness, itching in the ear, earache or yeast infection. However, these side-effects are extremely mild and go away as soon as you stop using the antibiotic drops. The antiseptic ear drops are not as effective as the antibiotic ear drops, and hence, these aren’t used that much to treat any infection.
- Antibiotic Tablets: Antibiotic tablets are also an option to treat ear infections, but again these are not that effective as the antibiotic ear drops have proven to be.
- Surgical procedures: An operation called myringoplasty or tympanoplasty is conducted to repair the hole in your eardrum which has been discharging the pus. This operation has a greater chance to improve your hearing abilities. Doctors resort to this option only when your infection cannot be treated by ear drops.
When to Contact a Medical Professional
Call your health care provider if:
- The discharge is white, yellow, clear, or bloody.
- The discharge has lasted more than 5 days.
- The discharge is the result of an injury.
- There is a loss of hearing.
- There is severe pain.
- The discharge is associated with other symptoms, such as fever or headache.
- There is redness or swelling coming out of the ear canal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!