Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Nisarga
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R NisargaYour feedback matters!
Baby Of Sujana
He listened carefully about the problem and explained the medical conditions. Prognosis was well explained.
My kid is facing motion problem from last one month and also dejection is very less. Can you suggest what will be solutions for this. Thanks
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My daughter is 5 years old. She is fit normally but she is often got cough and cold. Normally during rainy days. We have consulted many physicians and they often say that she suffer from dry cough or whooping cough. Is there any cure for her? Please give a suggestion I am waiting for your reply.
My 2 years doughter vo bol nehi sakta he. Lekin sab kuch samajh sakta he. Is keliye mereku kya larna padega?
My Daughter who is one month 10 days old is coughing. She has Cold. She had stools 6 times today. She might have got it from her mother who has throat infection and is on antibiotics. The baby is on breast feed. Please advise?
Sir my 3 month old baby boy is having left sided severe hydronephrosis with PUJ obstruction. Doctor has referred for a surgery. I want to know should I go for open surgery or laparoscopic surgery. Can you guide me who is best Dr. in Mumbai.
Parents today are more concerned about their child's healthy diet and hygiene compared to earlier days. They are more inclined towards quality when it comes to providing medical assistance to their children. They are also now well aware of the side effects of conventional drugs and are keener towards trying alternative treatments which come with no side effects. Studies prove that conventional drugs suppress diseases and antibiotics hamper digestion. But homeopathy on the other hand, offers natural remedies, which are safe, and has a long-lasting effect by boosting your body's immunity.
Below are some of the conditions in which homeopathy works wonders with the kids:
1. Acute conditions such as cold, flu, sore throat, stomach infections , Fever, tonsillitis, typhoid, cough . These conditions are self-limiting. Homeopathic remedies not only cure these acute problems, but also prevent their recurrence.
2. Chronic diseases like eczema and allergies are cured completely and never recur when treated with homeopathy. In both the above cases, homeopathy works miraculously. Alongside the healing process, it boosts the child's self-defense mechanisms to fight against diseases. While antibiotics may be too harsh for the child's body, homeopathy is a safer option since it does not have any side-effects.
Homeopathy is also effective in treating Wheat allergy, asthma , atopic dermatitis, Vitiligo, Bed wetting ,Behavioural disturbance ,colic, ear ache and reduces pain and discomforts. Some of the common problems of children where homeopathy works well are fever, teething, vomiting, diarrhea, dysentery, kidney diseases, infant colic, jaundice, eczema, convulsions, ear infection, fungal infections, warts, thyroid problems, ADHD, and growth related problems.
• You can take help of homeopathy treatment if the child is cranky or restless, and it is very beneficial even in case of hyperactive children.
• It is also effective in increasing concentration.
• Homeopathy works perfectly for specially challenged children like as well.
• One of the plus points with homeopathic medicine is that it is easy to administer given their light doses and consumable taste.
• In addition, injections are not required. Furthermore, homeopathic treatment helps in all stages of childhood.
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine. It works on improving immunity rather than only curing the disease. Thus, it is very important to complete courses in homeopathy medication. Even though handy, homeopathy does not allow self-medication. It is always advisable to seek a doctor's help.