Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 24 years male and having skin fungal infection (circular skin rash) from last 3 months, I have taken a treatment from a skin doctor, it got treated & now again itching with red rashes has come on inner thighs, groin area, buttocks. It has develop to red swollen rashes with regular itching. Please tell me what to do ?
I am 28 years virgin. I masturbate at least 6 to 8 times in a month. Is there any way to reduce masturbation. I want to stop it badly but can't able to do it.
I find it difficult to sleep. I often lay in the bed for hours without sleeping because of many thoughts coming to my mind. What should I do.
Doctors please help urgently, Actually me and my girlfriend did humping last month and then I put my hand on my penis and then I started fingering putting that finger in her vagina. I dont know whether my sperms were on my finger or no but we both are too much tensed and her last periods date was 19 oct and before last month her period date was 17 and tomorrow is going to be 23 so I am too much tensed whether she got pregnant or no. Please do help me faster as soon as possible and please suggest me something. If something happens wrong then ill be not able to live in my life because we both are just 18.
I am 25 years old man male and have headache for two days I use pain relief pill but it not works. What should I do.
Sir, I'm a type II diabetic patient now controlling by allopathic medicines. I wish to turn my treatment by Ayurvedic medicines. An early suggestion solicited please.
I have a severe headache with urge of vomiting doctors say itz migraine but they are not suggesting any cure if you can help me out by telling me how can I get rid of it here the local doctors say that I have to b on medicines for years and those medicines have high sleeping effects.
I am suffering from itching and burning sensation around the vaginal area. Also noticed swelling and redness. Presently, cleaning the vaginal area by using wash (twice a day ). Kindly suggest wash is good or not. For itching and burning, what should I do.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.