Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Muralidhar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. MuralidharYour feedback matters!
Hi dear sir, I am suffering from EYE dry skin problem, working at pharma lab, what reason of my problem, how to sallow the problem.
My lower lip is dried badly from last 10 days. It has pain and cracks. There are no relief so, please let me reason and way to come out from this reason?
Hi doctors, I am 20 years old. I have so many scars on my face. It looks very bad on my face. Please assign some medicines or treatment to make it low on my face and makes me handsome.
I have skin pigmentation on my face and back since many years and with the help of some anti melasma cream I was able to reduce it a bit on my face but not on my back. Are tretinoin-retinal and kojic acid creams suitable for this problem over a long period of time or should I opt for peels? Kindly advise. I am 48 years old and not pregnant with fair skin, living in N.E India, where pigmentation is quite common despite the cool weather.
I am 25 old. Male and my problem is black lips l have used natural remedy lemon juice for couple days but haven't got any changes what should I do now?
I have black spots as well pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I Do?
I have a small scratch on my left side face please consult me any treatment or creams please suggest.
My wife has got some rashes on leg which itches a lot. It disappear by them self and return back in 1 or 2 days. Please suggest.
I have had irritations in lower belly and thighs area leading to dark spots and marks. I used closone and exebute-s before 4 to 5 years. Nothing specific in blood test. Any alternative medicine?
I have dark circles under my eyes. I need to get rid of it. It makes me very sad sometimes. Please tell me is there any remedies for curing this dark circles. I use computer for long time for editing work is that the reason of my dark circles.
pehle kuch dino se I was feeling very tired and my face is very oily please give me any consultation..
Meri wife ko 45 day pehle baby hua hai sir ab use anal fissure ho gaya hai daily after toilet use 6 se 7 hours pain rehta hai please suggest koi medicine for healing and pain relief Thanks.
Hi this is pradip taware I am 21 years old and there is one dark spot on my right hand I already used all the creams suggested by the doctor, but it's not work. Please please Help me.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar. However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow.
1. A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
2. Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
3. Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
4. Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
5. Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!