Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. MuralidharYour feedback matters!
Meri sis ke lips brown hain ,WO chahti hai uske b lips baki ladkiyon ki tarah pink ho jayen, uske liye please kuch tarika btaiye.
My father aged 54 hospitalised for 22 days due to Parkinson's.After release it is found that in his buttocks bedsores occurred. Skin some where gets reddish, other places black greys with sensitive pain. How to cure this bedsore by homeopathy? Now his hunger is also very low how to increased hunger?
My lips are unusually dry, sometimes bloods comes out of it. I just apply antiseptic cream. How can I get rid of it.
I have black spots as wel as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am having a black mark on my chick because I disturbed a pimple on my face. Then what is the cheap and effective homely solution. Please help me fast.
Hello respected doctor, I have dark skin I use to be very fare and had white skin. Can you suggest me something to make my skin white and fair? Thank you.
Hi my one year old son is getting black as his face was fair. I am using tedibar soap oly. Suggest soap. Doctor. He was like a cherry pink.
Anup Kumar, Male 32 Years, I have a large wound on my baby finger joint of left hand. At first it seemed that it was a boil and it would recover itself. But now its 7 days and it keep on increasing size. Now it is a big swelled red faced and filled with pus bump like structure on the same place. I fear shall I cut open the would my self or shall wait for it to drain itself on its own. I haven't taken aby medicines yet for this. Just applying luke warm water and soframycin ointment. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old female I keep getting black heads of my nose n cheeks so can you suggest me any home remedies for removing black heads.
I have instant rashes on my face when i am directly exposed to sunlight and I also suffer blackening too what should I do?
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a black eyespot due to many time how to get rid off by that I have to work late night in computer.
I want to ask that. Which face wash I can use. I have oily skin. Garnier oil clear is good or I can use garnier double action face wash.
I am civil engineer. I am working in site. I am white in color. But due to work my face turned into black. in future how my face will turn into white. What are the reasons my face turned into black? What are the precautions I will take while working under sun?
I wear spectacles because of them my eyes now look very small and dark. any help that can help them to look normal?
I am having operation marks on my forehead and having chicken pox marks all over my face how can I remove it.
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
Hello I am DR. Leela Bose. I am a senior consultant dermatologist at Nubello aesthetic, hair transplant clinic, cosmetic surgery clinic. In our clinic we are basically catering to skin, hair, and nail ailments under one roof. We are also taking care of all these anti-aging treatments right from basic like the advance chemical peels, Botox, Fillers, PRP face. PRP is basically Platelets Rich Plasma therapy. As an anti-aging treatment it is the most advanced thing that is invoke today.
We have huge clients of patients for hair treatments which include non-surgical methods like the PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) therapy for hair loss, derma rollers, and mesotherapy and definitely hair transplant surgery on a large scale. We are also taking care unwanted hair treatment in the form of laser hair reduction where we are dealing patients with Hasidism or hypertrychosis etc. We are treating them with diode lasers which has an inbuilt cooling system so it is one of the most patient friendly laser system.
For further information, you can contact us on Lybrate.com. Thank you.