Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Munir AhmedYour feedback matters!
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.These are some of the techniques which once mastered can help you to delay the ejaculation for a while.
- Deep Breathing : Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that leads to early ejaculation. Try to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If you can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, you may be able to use it in the bedroom.
- Stop and start method : This begins as a solo exercise. Begin by masturbating alone, bringing yourself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, continue bringing yourself closer and closer to orgasm until you can't hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by yourself without distraction will help you learn where is point of no return is.) When you feel that you have mastered the technique, the couple should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
- The squeeze method: This method requires one of the partners to squeeze the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used just before you are about to ejaculate.The idea is to reduce the erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your should do it on your own first, master it, and then invite your partner to practice the technique with you.
- Kegel exercise:There's no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way to find this muscle is to see if you can stop the flow of urine when you go to bathroom. It's the PC muscle that you use to do that. Once you find it, practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure you engage it, rather than using your abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, you will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. You should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If you can contract your PC muscle when close to orgasm, you should be able to slow things down.
- Tantric technique:When you approach that point,cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower your chin to your chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making you feel ungrounded). You should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in your body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
Medicinal help is do required in cases of long standing premature ejaculations, Consult privately for complete treatment through the homeopathic way.
I am 25 years old female, I have discovered small lumps in my body, near my legs, stomach, hand. Why is it so?
Yesterday I met up with an accident face got full of scratches can anyone tell how much time it takes to cure.
My brother age 40 years is suffering from depression from last 4-5 months, he is being prescribed injections of cognistar 30 mg, please advice is it safe for him?
I am taking keraglo men tablet by oral. Is it effective for hair loss and it has any side effects. Please tell me.
Hello. I am suffering with a bigger problem. That is quick discharge. Maximum time is 1.5 minutes. Please give me some solution to cure from this darkness. Day by day going to hell.
My doubt is can we use alternatives for sugar in general like sugarfree sweeteners available in market. Or completely avoid these sort of things or you have any other valuable suggestions doctor. Thanks in advance.
I am 23 years old and suffering from back pain. Did apply ointment for 1 week but no use. Kindly help.
Hi, I am feeling very low throughout the day, felling depressed, lack of energy and the most important thing that now I think I have a problem of premature edjuclation. Its impact my married life. What I have to do? Suggest me. than.
When I do masturbation . I feel very weakness. Nd I'm losing my weight. please suggest me what should I do. I want to do masturbation and maintain my weight.
I am suffering from gas problem and have pain in my stomach. I do regular walk but not get any relief from pain in stomach. Please help me and suggest something.
Did you know that certain foods can boost sexual desire? If you are having Did you know that there are certain foods that can boost sexual desire. Which home foods can help me.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.