Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Munir AhmedYour feedback matters!
Pain is there in my right side bottom portion of stomach under the right side chest, I was taking alcohol and was smoking also. 4 months before I quit smoking also. Now I am taking only very small amount of chewing tobacco four times a day. Please suggest what can be the remedy?
Hi, I am bachelor, age 31 years. I have a problem of premature ejaculation. I have already consulted a doctor. He suggested me blood test for testosterone, TSH and prolactin. He said all the reports are normal I am OK. I have a query that my testosterone level was 450 but at this it should be around at 600 (I saw on internet). I found no improvement after medication. please suggest me, I will get married soon.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder last 10 months. There is pain in right shoulder. Allopathy n homeopathy Dr. Said it is frozen shoulder. But the movement of shoulder is not that stiff as I saw on net. Please help me, Thnx.
My name is parveen. I have fever for last 3 days. Please help me. I have serious problem about this. Help me.
My girlfriend suffering from Herpes. But we never do sex each other. We never intimate. Is it means she is in sexual relation with other person.
I am suffering from frequent pimples and blackheads (both white and black) because of which there are many spots on my face. Please suggest ways to reduce the acne marks and also pimples from my face. Also I have pigmentation and dark circles. Please suggest.
Hi sir or mam me agr gutka kal se chod do tho me kitne time me recover hojawoga n agr chod diya tho uske baad koi bimari hogi n 1 saal ke ander recovered ho skta hu mai please rply.
I am tensed about my face. I have got many pimples on face. Many darkspots. The skin is getting black day by day.
He is aged 32 years suffering with heart and stomach burning sensation. Since one year. Today he had done endoscopy . The result were duodenum cap - patchy hyperemia with few erosion, 2nd part normal, stomach - normal, oesophagus - linear ulcers at the lower end of oesophagus . Can you pl suggest whether it is an acute problem, what are the precaution he has to take in dieting and other things.
Can dried sperm travel or it stops when the semen is dried? If you semen drops in lower stomach and dries there can sperm travel to vagina?
I am suffering last 2 years hyper acidity and we take this medicine Robi_DSR capsule and same digene liquid medicine course is complete we fine. But same time is same problem is there Blood report are normal Widal test, SGPT reports also normal please help.
Mujhe bawasir ho Gaya hai. Mera bawasir baadi hai blood nhi ata hai. Kareeb 1 year se hai. Or woh theek nhi ho raha hha kaise root se theek hoga. Its possible.
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed only second last pill of june doubled up with the last at a gap of 24 hrs. Took a pill free break from 2-8 july, withdrawal bleed frm 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8th july night. Had protected sex abd the condom did not break on 9th july afternoon, but the same condom has been used thrice. Do not know if he ejaculated or not. Had very protected sex on 14th July. This was the last intercourse till date. Missed july pill only once at 21st july doubled up after 24 hrs with 22nd july pill. Had a very minute bleeding on 22nd july morning which was stopped as soon as the pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th of july had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. It was normal withdrawal bleed on pills with cramps. Pregnancy test after that at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all were negative. Pills from august was stopped as body was not permitting. No pregnancy symptoms except gas and on july I had some food aversion as I was too tensed. I feel like I ovulate 3 days before. Since cervical mucus during 28-29 aug was watery clear and lil stretchy but not of a large amount. From 1st sept it has become dry. Is their any risk of pregnancy since my period was about to start yesterday and it has not started till now. Am I safe? Do I need to do further home pregnancy test or blood test. I had no intercourse after 14th july and hpt was done with first urine in the morning.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.