Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Munir AhmedYour feedback matters!
How to improve my eye power. Some doctors said you have to wear the glass for all the times it will protect you from increasing the power of eye. I am wearing a glasses almost 1 years. Kindly help me.
I find very difficult to prolong time during sex. How is it possible? I use Kamasutra extra time condoms while doing sex. But without condom if I want to do then could any medicine be effective?
I have 3 months old baby and when few days back I fell ill and couldn't have proper food for 3 days I am now unable to produce enough milk. My left breast is producing negligible amount of milk.
My wife is 2 months 3 days pregnant and she eat food and have vomiting and she has stomach pain is this is common.
Actually, sir mujhe me bahut jyada testosterone ki kami ho gaya hai, mera ling me puri tarah se tight nhi hota kya karu please suggest us.
I am 30 yaer old. I suffering from stifness on neck, soulder, back since 2 years. I never feel appetite and my abdomain get not clear in morning and evening and I am unable to get sleeping properly. Plese sir suggest me solution.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old boy. My skin is oily and I am suffering from pigmentation in middle of my nose and forehead. Now I want to use a good moisturiser please suggest me that and also I am getting pimples and clogging under my skin on face. please show me a proper way to care my skin.
Now a days I don't like to eat food I don't get hungry exactly what is the problem I want to know please help me sir and my throat also get fizzy.
I am 54 years old diabetic and bp. Everything is normal .now I am doing exercise to build my body .in this age .this is possible .kindly suggest me.
I got a bug bite today n suffering from swelling pain? Can I take hard drink during this condition. I am not allergic for any kind of activity. Suggest me.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since 5-6 days. Feeling pain during eating. I have taken some allopathic medicine but no results. Pls help me.
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.