Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Munir Ahmed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Munir AhmedYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. Im 20 years old. Im suffering from severe back pain. From 1 week the pain increasing day by day. I can not even bend my body due to heavy pain. Recently I have started jogging will it may help me or shall I prefer other exercise please help me.
My hairs are getting very week and thin day by day and increasing hairfall what should I do. Please tell me.
I had a mild seizure when I was very young may be 5years old, doctor told my parents not to worry, so no medicine was taken. Later in my early teens also I had mild seizures a couple of times, we consulted some doctors and took medicine. Later when I was 16 years old, once when I had fever I attended college and in the class room I had a seizure. Then we consulted a senior specialist and since then I had no seizure in last six years. My doctor gave a combination of two different tablets initially for a couple of years and later started prescribing leviteracetam. I have been using leviteracetam for the last 5-6years now, 1500 mg dose once in the morning, every day. My family maintained strict secrecy about my problem in view of the stigma associated. However, they fear this may come in the way of my marriage prospects and worry all the time. I wish to know if it is possible to stop medication or reduce the frequency from one dose everyday to once in a week or so. Kindly help please.
I suffer from cough n cold almost 8 to 9 month in a year. N bcoz of that I am not able to breath properly during night. Dnt want medicines as m fed up with it. Do anyone have any home made remedy.
What are the benefits for drinking beer and harmful for drinking beer. Because I too consume beer a lot.
Doctors my lover's parent separated our relationship. After that. I was so frustrated. I felt like dying. Inorder to overcome that feeling and for forgetting her I started smoking weed. It was pretty much effective then. Aftr a long time everything abt the relnshp changed. But I still have the habit of smoking weed. I tried to control my mind by not taking the weed. But when my friends call me for smoking weed, that control wasn't strong enough. Please give me some suggestions to get rid of this habit. [Note;; I'm a hosteller. Availability of weed at hostel is plenty.]
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?