Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. R LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Doctor 1st please read my additional details about ectopic And now I am having a very bad pain on my left side From 2 days My periods were on 17-10-2016 Is it again an ectopic M scared Very scared please help me out.
My wife is pregnant and now she is not interested in sex what should we do now. She has 4 months of pregnancy.
In ivf if I have 2 or 3 good eggs can I use my eggs and donor eggs together to fertilize and make embryo together.
Hi Dr, Can you please provide me with detail info regarding rubella vaccine? Approx cost of this? How effective this is and any side effects of this vaccine? After how many days of vaccine can I prepare to conceive? Is this normal?
What are the symptoms of vagina cancer? How we can understand from the beginning? A enlargement at the uterus is what symptom?
I am 27 and trying to conceive from last 5 months but from 5 months my cycle is irregular more than 35 days my last period come on 6th july and ends on 10th July and at18 July bleeding occur which is light than menstrual bleeding and ends on 21st July we are going for sex in every 2 to 3 days. On 6 Aug take a pregnancy test which is negative then I am taking meprate tab 10 mg for 5 days. But my periods don't come till. So what can I do. Am I pregnant?
Had unsafe intercourse on 26th June & taken unwanted 72 within half an hour. On 28th somehow another Unwanted 72 taken. July 10th/ 17th & August 1st urine test done & negative. USG done on 1st August & also negative. Actual period date was almost 1st of every month, very very less period on July 7th only 2 days. Almost normal period on 11th August for 3 days. Now vomiting occurring & lazy feelings throughout the day. Is there any chance of pregnancy? What to do, please help.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.
I done hysterectomy on 22-12-2014. Last 45 days , i have little/moderate vaginal bleeding . By usg it revealed vault hematoma of size 6.5 mm x 2.5mm size. Please advice. How long it will cure.
I am 3-4 weeks pregnant and I still smoke does it harm to my baby what should I do now is it okay to conceive or should I abort I want a healthy baby.
1. Aids in weight loss
Drinking aloe vera juice can be a natural and easy weight loss solution. It ups your metabolic rate and reduces lipid levels, which in turn can help you lose weight. Aloe vera juice also contains natural antioxidants that inhibit the spread of free radicals in your body.
2. Detoxifies your body
Aloe vera juice can be the ideal drink to detoxify your body. The high amounts of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients make it one of nature s most effective cleansers. Ayurvedic practitioners commonly use this juice as a means to get rid of toxins from your blood and digestive tract.
3. Relieves cold and cough
The juice of this miracle herb is an effective and safe remedy for relieving cough and cold. The antiviral and antibacterial properties in aloe vera help prevent the growth of microorganisms that cause respiratory infections. The plant is also rich in magnesium lactate which acts as an antihistamine, reducing the symptoms of sinusitis.
Aloe vera juice is an amazing home remedy for reducing pain and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis. The plant sterols, which are the anti-inflammatory compounds in the herb, are responsible for easing the pain to a great extent. These four ayurvedic oils can also help relieve joint pain.
5. Promotes digestion
Being a laxative, aloe vera juice is extremely effective in relieving conditions such as constipation. The juice also helps in the growth of good bacteria in the gut, which can increase the ability of your gut to digest the food properly, keeping digestive disorders at bay. In addition to this, you can also drink the juice to reduce acidity.
6. Prevents vaginal infections
Aloe vera juice can be an effective treatment for vaginal infections too. The antifungal properties of the plant extract soothes the burning, itching and reduce the inflammation due to the infection around your vaginal area. You can also use lemon leaves to keep your vagina clean and healthy.
7. Improves dental health
Studies have also shown that the regular consumption of aloe vera juice can improve your dental health. It has been effectively shown to reduce gingivitis and formation of plaque. Squishing aloe vera juice in your mouth can also provide relief to mouth ulcers.
8. Boosts immunity
Aloe vera juice also helps bolster your immune system. Due to the fact that the juice has a number of essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin c and k, amino acids and polysaccharides, aloe vera juice helps strengthen your body's immune system and boosts its ability to fight off infections. Eat these 10 foods to boost your immune system.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
For pregnancy to occur, every part of the complex human reproduction process has to take place just right. The steps in this process are as follows:
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.