Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. R LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I do sex with my wife 12 days ago without any protection some drops of my sperms was gone into her pussy now we afraid that she not want to be pregnant again so early because we have a 3 months baby she also dont have periods this month her last period is on 3 may 2015 what we have to do for ignore her pregnancy if she's pregnant we are not confirmed but the periods are not come still thats why we are afraid.
Periods, on their own, can be very uncomfortable but sometimes it can also trigger a rash making it all the more uncomfortable. This is a common problem faced by women who use commercial pads or sanitary napkins during this period. This is because they contain plastics, scents and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your genital area. Here are a few tips to help you deal with these rashes:
Change Your Pads Regularly: Whether your flow is light or heavy, the same pad should not be worn for more than 4 to 6 hours. Change your pads even if your pad does not look full once this time has passed. Along with menstrual blood, sanitary napkins also soak up sweat and bacteria. The groyne area is naturally moist and warmer than the rest of your body making it the ideal condition for bacteria to grow. Changing your pad regularly keeps these bacteria from multiplying.
Consider Alternatives: One of the main reasons pads cause rashes is because they rub against the skin and this friction irritates the skin. Hence, consider alternatives like tampons and menstrual cups that do not rub against the skin. You could also try cloth pads made using natural unbleached cotton.
Wear Right Underwear: Avoid synthetic underwear and use the only cotton while you are on your periods. This allows the skin to breathe and keeps moisture from building up inside the underwear. Also, ensure that your underwear fits well and can hold your pad in place.
Clean Well: Do not use wipes or tissue to clean your genital area but instead wash gently with water a few times a day. Once washed, dry the skin thoroughly before putting your underwear on. Do not use any type of soap, body wash or scents in the area. Also, avoid bubble baths and saunas.
- See a Doctor: In some cases, a rash can also be a symptom of herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. If you alternate between pads and tampons, a rash could also be a sign of toxic shock syndrome. Hence, if the rash persists for a few days, consult a doctor. Your doctor can prescribe a topical cream to be used to relieve the itchiness and inflammation depending on the rash. You could also use an anti-chafing cream on your bikini line. Diaper rash cream is an over the counter cream that usually works well in such cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
After doing sex, sperm coming out from vagina of my wife. Is this the cause for not forming baby or is it common for all. Please advise. We didn't form baby yet for 1 year since marriage.
I am 29 years old having having hypothyroidism but now it's within range. I suffer from irregular periods. And since July 24 didn't get my periods. Kindly help me out.
- The medicine cultivated in your area is always best for you.
- There are several medicine and food behaved is any disease but one should always try to use those medicines and foods which are according to their local place for suitable results.
- Like now a days people are attracted to frozen food and supplements with pesticides like in olive oil, broccoli and spirulina, ginseng etc. In places where it is not according to their climate and in this process local cultivation which is fresh and pesticides free is not used. It provides loss of time, finance and health as well.
- Search whatever you see around you explore about it and use it, for this one doesn't need to be an expert but yes suggestions online or in person can be used.
Hello Doctor, I have asked you about the contraceptives yesterday. And you suggested me not to take any pills. But what if I'm late on my monthly cycle.
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.