Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R K KoushikYour feedback matters!
Which precaution she should follow, she is 37 week pregnant, which type of food to take and can she do work some. She has no problem, when time can we expect to delivery, lmd is 19/09/2015.
Mere period irregular h meri shadi ko 4 years complete ho gye docter ko dikhaya to period regular krne k liye 21 day ki goliya dete h jb tk khati hu period regular rehte h fir vahi condition ho jati h check up krvane PR doctor ne thyroxine 12.5 khane ko bola or pregnant hone k liye period k 10 se 20 din tk sex krne ko kaha lekin ye to inke liye hota h jinke period regular hote h or mere period kbhi 40 din ya 50 din tk ho jate h mai pregnant hone k liye kya kru.
Hi, this question is regarding myself. My periods started on 24th of this month. Just few days before my periods started we had unprotected sex. Now periods is not going well and m also feeling nauseated. Is there any chances that I may be pregnant. Or this is happening due to hormonal changes.
My period was due on the 28th I've been spotting brown since the 27th yesterday it turned red then light pink then stopped only showed when I wiped and a lil on my panty liner then it started spotting again today just a little I'm curious what's going on with me. I've been feeling very lazy and weak lately can you please let me know what you think might be wrong I took a pregnancy test on thurs just before the spotting took place it came out not pregnant. Is this just my period acting funny.
I had sex with my boyfriend last week. 4 days earlier I found that my right leg labia is swollen and irritated and now my right Labia is irritated, swollen, very big and there are pustules all over my vagina, Labia and clitoris. It is so painful that I can't even open my legs. I consulted a gyno three days back she gave me an antibiotic (azithral 500), painkiller and Vibac ds. All my STD test came back negative. Pain has reduced a bit. I'm taking medication for last 2 days. Pustules busted and all the puss came out now it is more like an open ulcer wound. Doctor has told me to continue the medication for 5 days. My question is that weather the antibiotic medicines which I take be sufficient enough to heal the ulcer wounds. Ulcer wounds Now gives out a yellow color discharge. It pains a lot because the ulcer ones are all over my vagina, clitoris inside my labia. Is it normal because all my STD tests are negative when will the wounds heal? Will antibiotics be sufficient enough To close and heal the pustule wounds.
What to expect when marrying a 25 yrs old diabetic girl diagnosed with type 2? and the complications related to pregnancy?
I have delivered a baby now its 10 months. My periods started after 1 and half month of delivery. We did not have sex till now. But both are disturbed of this. What is the solution? I do not want to get pregnant again so early.
Hi doctors. I am married 29 year old male. have few serious doubts & problems, 1. I have a habit of masturbate & doing it frm 10-12 years. Does doing masturbate on frequent basis is wrong or harmful though i'm doing sex with my wife but still feel like doing masturbate oftenly. 2. I want to increase my sex power & timing what should I need to do. 3 which is most important is we are planning for a baby but when I did test my semen quality sperm count sperm molatlity all came very low far behind normal, & here doctor told me I have very less chance to become father naturally, though my wife test were good & she has no problems. What options should we have. As financially my condition is not good. So, please guide & help what options can have option to become parents. Without taking any treatment & operations as they are very costly & we cant afford. Please help.
It as been 1 year to my married life and still my wife is not get pregnant test are normal. Then what may be the problem. please help with me this.
I have irregular periods ie they r never on time. On 11th I had got my periods. At start for 3 days the flow was very less like few drops but the flow got normal on 4th n 5th day. The problem is I'm still flowing n its my 10th day. Pls help.
Benefits of thyme
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
I am 12 week pregnant lady and my age is 28 years. I am hypothyroid patient and taking thyronorm 37. 5 mg. i'm worried due to yesterday I did test tsh and result is high I.e. 8.8. Please advise is it effect my baby development or any abnormalities on baby. Or it will be chance of miscarriage?
I am in 19th day of my menstrual cycle, (28 days cycle time) since last two day getting red/brownish discharge at the time of cleaning vagina, some spots are visible on panty. Having cramps in lower abdomen plus slight back pain. Could it be a sign of pregnancy. M 39 year female.
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a potentially life-threatening condition that causes a steep drop in blood pressure, resulting in deprivation of oxygen to the organs, which in severe cases leads to death. This disease has been associated with menstruating women who use superabsorbent tampons. It was first recognized in the 1970s and 80s when women using tampons of certain brands were affected by this syndrome and those brands were immediately taken off the market. This disease primarily affects tampon wearers and harmful effects of cervical caps, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges have surfaced.
New mothers are susceptible to TSS as well as those who are recovering from a surgery, are wounded or are using prosthetics. It is important to know about its symptoms so that you can identify the disease and seek professional help at the earliest.
Warning signs of TSS include:
An overgrowth of bacteria called staphylococcus aureus (staph) causes this disease. It can be found primarily in female bodies. This is one of the many staph bacteria that lead to skin infections in burn victims and patients recovering from surgical wounds. Group a streptococcus (strep) bacteria is another cause of this syndrome.
Here's the reason as to why you must brush and floss. At any given time, you will have 6 million bacteria living in your mouth.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!