Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.k. KaleshYour feedback matters!
What is the best remedy for pigmentation. I think sunscreens does not work. please tell me the remedy which can cure it once for all thanx.
Mujhe tension bhot ho jati hai choti choti baat se. High blood pressure bhi hai. meri age 32 years hai. 5 saal se job mai hun. Government bank mai branch manager hun. Please advise.
Pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant.
Pomegranate a sweet fruit that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibres. This is what makes this fruit so healthy, so as it is also called as the powerful antioxidant.
" here are some amazing benefits of pomegranate"
Pomegranate protects your skin by aiding cell regeneration and tissue repair as well as by improving circulation, which in turn aids healing of wounds. Pomegranate protects your skin from damage caused by prolonged exposure to the sun. It is also known to help fight skin cancer. Pomegranate possesses properties that help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and hyper pigmentation. The elastin and collagen in the fruit help make your skin smooth yet firm. Yes, use pomegranate for skin problems. The molecular structure of pomegranate enables it to penetrate skin and provide moisture from deep within. Pomegranate is rich in vitamins and minerals which, in turn helps fight dandruff, strengthen hair follicles and promote hair growth. Owing to the high content of antioxidants, pomegranates can minimize the effects of free radicals and permanently eliminate them too. One of the biggest benefits of pomegranate juice is keeping your heart healthy. Pomegranate juice is a potent blood thinner thereby preventing the clogging of arteries. It actually fights various forms of cancer, right from prostate to breast cancer. Owing to the fact that it is rich in enzyme inhibitors, it controls cartilage damage as well as degeneration. From dysentery to constipation, pomegranate has properties that fight off these conditions. Pomegranate is rich in iron and helps regulate hemoglobin levels, thereby curing anemia. Rich in vitamin c, pomegranate helps soothe inflammations that are inherent to conditions like sore throats, asthma and wheezing. Pomegranate helps improve blood circulation and prevents clotting of blood. Pomegranate boosts energy levels and cleanses your body which aids weight loss.
Thanks for reading this article" pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant, if you like this"
This is a psychological problem. I have performed poorly in class 12 examinations. I am very much depressed about it. I know its my fault. My family life is complicated. I could not sleep at nights due to frustration but still I try to be strong and think positive and move forward in life. But the main problem is my parents are always torturing and bullying me whenever they are getting the chance. I have had mental breakdowns but still they will not understand. I cannot breathe freely. They are always harassing me. I have tried to make them understand my problems but they are not interested. I have no one to share my sorrows and griefs and day by day I am breaking down mentally. I just have no idea what to do. All my efforts to make my parents understand have failed. My self confidence is now down to negative values due to this onslaught of my parents. Please try to understand. I really tried everything I could.
My wife is 62 year old and known case of DM, HT. Recently in 2014 she had bye pass surgery. Now she has back pain in her upper in center area and also coughing. What should I do?
My age is 24 am facing hairloss problem and I have also dandruff problem am using so many anty dandruff products but there's no use so please give me some suggestions.
I got COPD, my stamina has gone down completely. How can I get it back again? At the age of 63 is it advisable to run for building up of stamina?
Sir I was suffering from cold and cough and also having fever please give some advice to cure my disease as fast as possible.
While the mouth has the maximum amount of bacteria in the body, the highest concentration of bacteria in the mouth is on the tongue. It is therefore important to keep a clean tongue to avoid dental issues, starting from plaque formation to severe dental and oral infections.
Why clean the tongue: Before talking about how to go about keeping the tongue clean, let us look at why it should be done.
- Tongue cleaning is one of the main steps to maintaining a good oral hygiene.
- The bacteria that cause tooth decay and gum disease reside on the tongue, and cleaning it can remove the bacteria and therefore reduce tooth decay and gum disease.
- The bad odour produced by decay and gum disease can be avoided.
- Detoxifies the body - it is believed that toxin accumulation happens on the tongue, so daily cleaning helps detoxify the body.
- A cleaner tongue exposes the taste buds, thereby improving the perception of taste.
- Stimulate various other organs -The tongue has like pressure points that connect to various other body parts, and cleaning it helps stimulate these. The tip of the tongue activates the heart; the sides are connected to the spleen, liver, and gallbladder; so on and so forth.
- Cleaner looking tongue - Various food habits tend to give a color to the tongue. Caffeine, for instance, produces a yellow coating, which can be removed by regular brushing.
Choosing a tongue cleaner: Decide on the material and the type of the instrument. Either a plastic or metal or silicone cleaner will do the job equally well. In ancient times, gold or copper scrapers were used as it was believed to be good for health. Pick one of the three -tongue scrapers, tongue cleaners, or tongue brushes. All three are equally effective in cleaning the tongue of the bacteria. If required, motorized tongue cleaners are also available.
- Timing: Good to do it first thing in the morning. Overnight, there is a thick coating of bacteria on the tongue, and therefore cleaning the tongue in the morning is a good habit.
- Swish warm water: Begin with swishing your mouth with warm water, which loosens up the microbial film and thereby making it easier to remove.
- Scraping/Cleaning: Extend your tongue and start from the back of the tongue, as far back as possible without gagging. Toothpaste can be used on the scraper or cleaner if required. With slow, sweeping strokes, clean all the way to the front and then sideways.
- Duration: It is good practice to brush the tongue for about 90 seconds per day.
Tongue cleaning is a simple and effective way to maintain oral and general health. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specialized dentist and ask a free question.
I m 28 year old and height is 5.4 weight is 54 kg so please suggest me how I gain weight faster I want min weight 70 kg.
I am a. Skinny guy I jus wanna get bulk in one month I jus want to know what is the diet plan so please tel me.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.