Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.k. KaleshYour feedback matters!
I am 23 n weight is 90 kg I tried everything bt m unable to reduce weight I hav pcod prblm. Suggest me sumthng pls.
How much treadmill should I do to reduce 5 kg weight without going into a diet. I want to lose weight in 4 months. I eat small meals every 2 hours. And I have 3 main meals consisting of 1 bowl rice veges dal 1 fish or egg and curd for lunch and dinner. And 2 roti and sabzi and curd for breakfast.
Hello. My name is Rajesh. I am 24 years old. I have a black skin tone. I want fair skin tone . My skin is so oily nd dirty. Please help me. I want to really get fair skin. Is there any tube or face massage or any things That can get me fair tone. I am fed up with this type if skin. After bathing when I apply cream (men fair & lively) my face gets dark after some tine nd look like a dirty . So please help.
In my family everyone gets sick of fever , common cold and cough one by one including me. It all started with my younger brother got infected with fever and common cold and then everyone got the same. What's the reason for this ?
Being overweight doesn't stop you from getting pregnant but if not managed properly, the excess kilos can have quite a few side effects. Amongst these are an increased risk to infections, gestational diabetes, labor issues and premature birth. Losing weight in the first and last trimester is normal as long as the weight loss is not drastic. Here are a few simple tips to help manage weight during pregnancy effectively.
1. Eat frequent, small meals
Pregnant women are often advised to eat for two. Instead of piling food onto a plate three times a day, break your meals down into smaller bites at more frequent intervals. Eating every two hours is a healthy habit to inculcate. Along with helping maintain portion sizes, this also makes digestion more comfortable.
2. Avoid empty calories
When faced with a choice between fruits and chips, choose the former. Pregnancy cravings are normal but eating a tub of ice cream does not give your body or your baby any nutrition and only lead to unnecessary weight gain. Avoid anything with added sugar and solid fat like soft drinks, fried food, cheese and desserts. These can easily be replaced by fresh juices, nuts, yogurt and fruit sorbets. Also try avoiding caffeine.
3. Drink plenty of water
Apart from preventing dehydration, drinking water also helps in weight maintenance. Filling your stomach with water reduces hunger and thus leads to lesser snacking. Water is also known to increase metabolism.
Regulating your food intake is only one half of weight maintenance. The second half is regular exercise. Consult your doctor to create a workout regime suited to you. If you were a regular gym enthusiast before pregnancy, there should be no reason to stop now but if you lead a sedentary life before pregnancy don't try and start an intensive gym routine. Light yoga, walking, swimming and cycling are great exercise options for pregnant women.
5. Take your prenatal vitamins regularly
Prenatal vitamins are an essential source of the extra nutrition your body needs during pregnancy. While this can in no way replace meals, it should never be missed out. Prenatal vitamins also help maintain weight by giving your body the nutrition it needs without the accompanied calorie and thus can also help maintain pregnancy weight.
The key to maintaining weight during pregnancy is to know your body's requirements and address them properly. For this reason, it is very important to consult your doctor or a dietician to help understand your calorie needs.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from fever I am take dolo650 tablet but not relif please help me I am suffer from headache also pls give suggestion.
I have redness on my face and also irritation I have use tables and cream from last 2 weeks but I not seen any changes what should I do you can suggest me.
I have fever from a week which comes at morning nd evening and having also pain in whole body what to do now?
Sir my age is 29 and marital status single. Day by day my skin is becoming very dark n dull. And on the upper side of my full hands the skin became so dark as I have painted it wid black colour. Although before my skin was fair. N now neck portion n lower side of hand is still fair. I m worried for this. Do my body is suffering from ny vitamins deficiencies. If yes which test I sud go on to conform its problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
What steps measures and precautions to be taken to keep hair strong and healthy during teenage years?
I have ingrown toenail problem. It itches alot. Doctor said Removal of it is only option. What should I do? I am in pain alot.
I had CuT as IUD since two years. I missed my periods this month past 10 days. Is there is a chance of conceiving because when I checked for the same at night saw a faint line in the morning.
Does antibiotics always delay periods. It's been more then 4 days as last period was on 7th or 8th Feb and since it always come till late say 2 days so accordingly. And also took antibiotics for 3 days from 2nd to 5th march. Plus am also little bit confuse, periods is late due to antibiotics or pregnancy? Though sex was done on safe period I.e. On 19th day, 25 Feb. Plus use pull out method. But there was small spotting on panty on 1st Feb, so we consulted doctor they give some antibiotics for 3 days. So is it pregnancy or some side effects of antibiotics.
Do you have any exercises I could do at my desk to burn some extra calories without bothering my co-workers?
Hi i am having Deficiency of sodium and potassium level in blood. Unconscious symptoms, weakness. What will be the treatment.
I am 22 years old. I have dandruff problem. There is lot of dandruff in my hairs which causes hair fall and pimples on forehead. Please suggest me best anti dandruff shampoo and ways to get rid of dandruff. Also give tips for hair wash.
I have knee pain for long time. actually the whole day i'm on my legs & I feel pain on my both knees.
Are you suffering from acute depression? Well, in this case nothing can be a better solution than taking anti-depressants. Anti-Depressants are nothing, but specialized medicines or drugs that can help in releasing the stress hormones and finally the depression is completely eliminated.
These medicines need to be taken only if the doctors have prescribed the same, otherwise you might face innumerable complications. Some people think that these drugs are equivalent to sleeping pills; in fact they are not.
What are the benefits of the ani-depressants?
- Provide Tranquillity: You can feel calm by taking the tranquilizers. However, in this case, you have to be very much aware of the perfect dosage as overdose can create innumerable troubles that cannot be easily rectified. In fact, these medicines can be treated as one of the major aspects of any psychological treatment. These drugs are the most powerful of all, and on the other hand, you can have greater effectiveness after consuming the same. If you are facing heath complications while taking these anti-depressants, then you have to immediately inform about the same to the doctor so that you can remain absolutely safe and protected.
- Increases Comfort: Your comfort level can be increased to a great extent. If you think that alcohol can provide you comfort, then you are wrong. Your health will get deteriorated a lot by having alcohol. But in this case, you will not face any health complications until and unless dosage is exceeded. All anti-depressants are not suitable for your health, and this is the reason you should listen to your doctor and then only consume the same. You should learn the safest usage of anti-depressants so that you can remain healthy and safe along with the elimination of stress and depression.
- Treating Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety is of the most critical types of mental disorders that cannot be easily treated, and this is the reason doctors often prescribe different kinds of anti-depressants so that anxiety can be controlled. In this case, Barbiturate deserves special mention and this drug is suitable for all. Nembutal and Phenobarbital are also very much beneficial in treating anxiety disorders. Acute stress and panic attacks can be resolved only by consuming Benzodiazepines. Brain activity can be reduced, and your nerves can get relaxed. This calming effect is really quite soothing in nature and can help you to stay away from all kinds of depression.