Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. R. Janardhana

Cardiologist, Bangalore

Dr. R. Janardhana Cardiologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. R. Janardhana
Dr. R. Janardhana is an experienced Cardiologist in Attiguppe, Bangalore. You can visit him at Dr. R. Janardhana in Attiguppe, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. R. Janardhana and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. R. Janardhana

#2933/E, East off Chord Road, 2nd Stage, Vijaya Nagar, Bangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. R. Janardhana

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My father is 60 years old. He is having bp-140/100mmhg, cholesterol-218. Is there anything to worry. Is it necessary to take treatment? or diet control is needed.

M.Sc - Dietetics & Food Service Management, National Eligibility Test Qualified for Lecturership, Pediatric Nutrition Certification, Certified Diabetes Educator
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bangalore
Dear, I am glad that you are thoughtful about him. Proper diet control and physical activity will help him for sure. Please ask him to do 45mins of walking regularly along with healthy eating. Include loats of fruits and vegetables regularly and include sufficient water which is a natural blood thinner. Yes, please cut down salt as much as possible.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife aged 37 and got bp 100/80. May we consider it as low bp please advice sir/madam.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
You'll need to make many lifestyle and dietary changes to manage your blood pressure. I will recommend several lifestyle changes, including: eating a healthier diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian exercising regularly with workouts prescribed by me quitting smoking losing weight I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx. Do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a bp problem I am taking morning stamlo d and night amtas m 25 pls suggest me some other tablet I want change all this tablets. Suzzest only one tablet a day.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear High BP is life style issue. You will need some medicine daily. Discuss with your physician. Include Beet root in diet daily. You are young. Appear stressed. Attend stress management courses. Brisk walking will help lot. Vm.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I 30 years suffering from burning sensation in chest and frequently suffering from mouth ulcersPlease suggest some permanent remedy.

Dentist, Saharanpur
it can due to consuming more junk n spicy food n ulcer is also due to indigestion problem n tel me do u have constipation problem too
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Heart health...

M. Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc-Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Visakhapatnam
Heart health...
Sleep is essential for a healthy heart. People who don't sleep enough are at higher risk for cardiovascular disease—regardless of age, weight, smoking and exercise habits. One study that examined data from 3,000 adults over the age of 45 found that those who slept fewer than six hours per night were about twice as likely to have a stroke or heart attack as people who slept six to eight hours per night.

I think amlodipine cause my heart pounding - palpitation. Like its racing. Should I stop amlodipine and take only atenolol ? Or any other alternative ?

MBBS, MD - General Medicine
General Physician, Delhi
I think, first you check your tsh and ecg, pounding of heat may not be because of amlodac. Rule out other causes first.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Having a raise of heart beats every time when I got some infections. Easily get exhausted and become angry. Always wake up during the night feeling heart pumping without a heart attack. Is it hyperthyroidism?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, it reavels that on any sort of ailment you go nervous, anxious causing breathing disorder raising your heartbeats. You should go for tests underlying. CBC/ TSH/ Hb. Sometimes it so happens due to hyperacidity resulting raised palpitation in the night. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have regular pain in heart from last one year just small amount of pain weekly twice or thrice what it is actually? please can you clarify me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, go for ECG Heart and TMT, B.P.,CBC and blood sugar. take essentia aurea(wsg) 15 drops with water , twice a day regularly. Reverts with reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having heart problem (hole in heart) I am married with 3 dependent. what should i do ?

General Physician, Mumbai
Contact a cardiac surgeon with 2Decho report and talk with him the possibility of closure of hole by surgery
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years old man and have been taking medication for high sugar & BP and these days I am not able to get aroused and don`t have a satisfactory sexual life. Can you suggest some help.

Post Graduate Program In Diabetologist, MBBS
Diabetologist, Mumbai
High Blood sugar may lead to decreased libido in the long run. You may also get your testosterone, prolactin,thyroid and cholesterol levels checked. A derangement in any of the above along wth high blood sugar will also lead to same condition.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere husband ke left chest mai daily paining hota hai little bit. Dr. ne normal kaha or X. Ray sonography bhi normal hai. Dr. pls suggest me remedy. He is 33 year old.

General Physician, Cuttack
Avoid severe physical and mental strain, stress and anxiety. Check his Bp,Take ECG and consult doctor. If everything is normal, he has to go for regular exercise, do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama. It will relieve stress and anxiety. He should reduce his weight if overweight, quit smoking and alcohol if having. consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My weight is 110 kg. I have problem of high bp also. Give me some tips to reduce weight and to control bp, my height is 5.8.

Fellowship in Cardiology, MD, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Firstcontrol your bp with meds then work on weight. Meantime eat normal home based food. Avoid mid time snacking.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/madam, I am 33 years old my bp is 90 to 130 and my weight is 66 kgs. So I want to know how to control normal BP as well as how 2 maintain daily diet. Please tell me.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
It is good that you have become healt concious and want to lead a healthy life pl follow following strictly. 1. No alcohol 2. No smoking 3 diet- a. No ghee / butter, take small quantity of mix of veg oil- mustard, til, ground nut olive oil b. Less sugar, potato, rice c. Take green leafy vegetables. Fruits like guava, anar, water melon papaya or any other seasonal fruit d. Avoid constipation - take syp lactulose 3 spoon at night if required e. Take plenty of water during day and take 2/3 glasses of warm water first thing in the morning even before rinsing your mouth f. No tea /coffee 4. Physical activity- minimum 30 mts brisk walk in the morning 5.6- 8 hrs of sound sleep at night 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation for min 10 mts daily 8. Donot lie down immediately after meals. 9 raise your head while sleeping rt. Ok do it and report after 1 month you can contact any time for further guidance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 51 yrs old, suffering from acute cardiomyopathy, I am non diabetic, non hypertensive, non obesity, not any family history, what should I do? I did not take any medicine.

Homeopath, Pune
Go for homeopathic treatment take golddrop of sbl regulrly. It will prevents furthur attacks and hav no sideeffcts.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I smoked 2or 3 cigarettes in a day. From the last two days I am suffering from throat pain chest pain I want to know what happen to me and solution.

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Congratulations Yugandhar for thinking of cigarettes as cause for throat and chest pain. This is the best time, to plan and to stop smoking permanently. If you go on, you may need more and more cigarettes and stopping them will be more and more difficult. However check with your doctor your throat and chest. There are other causes for it - they will be treated accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey I have been having tight heart or cheat pains 5 times a day and it feels like it is squeezing or crushing me what should I do.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
At 15, you are still a growing up teenager who is undergoing lots of hormonal changes. For your reassurance I am suggesting basic heart tests. Hope they are normal. Get back here with reports of- ecg, echo followed by stress test. Blood tests for sugar, lipid profile & thyroid profile. Periods details-heavy, low or normal. Delayed, normal, early or erratic. Good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my heart because I am a student and I have many tensions related my exam and mark so what I do for feel fresh?

General Physician, Gurgaon
This problem can be solved by Meditation i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost consult me for further evaluation and management
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 old male having high bp please some times remains 160/110 above despite taking medicine daily.

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Keep mind cool & meditation. Can help you drox 16 15 drops three time in a day before meal for two month study. Stop to use tobacco, white n bakery products homeopathic non side effect drops
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed