Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R JagadishYour feedback matters!
SIR, I have stomach problem since last ten years, Recently I have done endoscopy and result shows Anstral Gastritis. My problem is that I have light pain in my left side of stomach whole day. In the morning when I go to toilet. I have stool with pain in stomach and do not get proper evacutation . I usually go toilet three to four time in the morning but never feel comfortable. I feel pain in stomach and it seems that I I should go to toilet to have stool. This tendency remain whole day. Doctor says It is IBS problem. I have also thyroid problem. I am Taking Razo L and thyronorm and Meb Sr since last three month, Since last three days I am taking Lubowel 24 for constipation. I am severely frustated with pain in lower partof left side of my stomach . Please suggest me what to do and what to take for improvement.
My wife is suffering from thyroid the value of tsh is 150 on April 1 2016 and it is her first test for tsh. Now she takes thyrox 100 for it early in the morning everyday after doctor advice her. This is fifth month of our marriage but unfortunately she didn't get pragnet when we do sex she can't able to hold the sex into her body the sex comes out when I pull my pin's out from her body. Is this with thyroid or something else that she didn't get pragnet? Please help I am so worried. Thank you.
I am 55 years old suffering with stomach/gastric problems, having constipation, motion is no getting cleared, having uric acid, present level 6.8%. Pl. Advice me the remedial solution.
I am 54 years old person. I have sugar problem. I take tab glymed m three tab. Per day as per the advise of my family doctor, my present sugar is near about 370. What is the solution to reduce my sugar and shall I continue above tab. Or may I change it, pl, advise me.
I m taking thyrox 25 mg tablet. Today thyroid report is. T3- 99.0. T4- 5.51. TSH -5.20. Now what should I do to control.
A healthy diabetic diet can incorporate any sustenance with some restraint, the length of it permits you to keep your blood sugar levels inside target. Notwithstanding, 'control'might be hard to apply to a few foods in light of their high starch content. A few foods likewise appear to trigger longings or advance indulging. In the event that you have diabetes, it might be best to abstain from eating these foods, to avert issues with your blood sugar that could bargain your health.
1. Candy: One needs to avoid a number of confectionary items as they are high in sugar content, such as candy, cookies and syrups etc. Yet these below quality starches likewise cause an emotional spike up in the blood sugar levels and can add to weight increase, both of which can exacerbate diabetes confusions. Figure out how to fulfill your sweet tooth by nibbling on top notch starches, for example, crisp organic product.
2. Pretzels: Pretzels have a healthy picture, yet a look at the fixings list uncovers that their wholesome notoriety is horribly undeserved. Almost every brand is produced using the same fundamental fixings:
White flour (wheat flour that has been stripped of its supplements and fiber), yeast, salt, vegetable oil, corn syrup. It's conspicuous from its not very impressive fixing list that this prevalent nibble is basically without sustenance.
3. Nibble pastries and cakes: It's regular learning that snacks that are packaged and heated products are stacked with sodium, sugar, white flour as well as additives. Their perilous combo of refined flour and sugar spikes blood sugar as well as advances irritation, which meddles with insulin's capacity to work legitimately.
4. Bacon: Notwithstanding entire fat dairy foods, greasy or marbled cuts of meat additionally convey a powerful measure of soaked fat, which starts aggravation in the body and prompts different symptoms.
5. Milk: For those with diabetes, a diet high in immersed fat can decline insulin resistance. Keep entire milk out of the ice chest and get 1% (low-fat) or skim (nonfat) milk. Additionally, attempt your best to maintain a strategic distance from other entire milk dairy items like cream, full-fat yogurt, normal cheddar and cream cheddar; rather, pick their decreased fat partners at whatever point conceivable.
6. White Bread: Refined starches in white rice, white bread, and any structured with white flour and white pasta, act a great deal like sugar one time in the human body begins to process them. Thusly, much the same as sugar, refined starches meddle with glucose control and ought to be stayed away from by those with diabetes.
7. French Fries: Trying too hard on oily, signed foods can prompt weight pick up and wreak devastation on the blood sugar you have. Potato chips, French fries, and doughnuts happen to be especially terrible decisions for diabetics since they're made with carb-substantial, dull fixings, which can bring about levels of blood glucose level for shooting up.
8. Natural product juice: While entire fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich starch choice for diabetics, the same can't be said for organic product juice.