Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R HemalathaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having white discharge from my private part. I am male 40 years. It was stopped in between and now it's started again. Pls advise.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism from 3 years and gained about 30 kg weight so far? And I am taking 50 mg thyroxine medicine regular.please help me
My weight is 70 kg n my height 5 feet my age is 36 yr. please help me to loss my weight I have pain in my legs for my heavy wait. please give me some suggestions.
From yesterday onwards. My teeth is plain so much (at right side. At night pain is so increase. So what can I do with my pain. Give me answer for that.
Mere chahre per mote mote pimples ho rhe hai please upay btayein chehra saawla be hai or kuch aesa upay btaye ki nishaan or pimples ke sath sath rang bhi gora ho jaye.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues) resulting in joint inflammations. Joints, which are used more frequently, such as knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips get affected more commonly by this disease. Rheumatoid arthritis might also affect the adjoining tissues, such as the ligaments and tendons. While doctors are still skepticle about what exactly causes the disease, a significant dip in immunity might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in people who suffer from obesity, people in the age group of 40-60, people who have a family history of this condition, regular smokers and women being more prone to this disease.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include but are not limited to:
1. Intense pain in the morning
2. Recurring instances of mild fever along with the pain.
3. Abnormally enlarged joints turning red in colour, resulting in intense pain.
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. Significant increase in the pain in low-temperature conditions
6. Being severely tired and experiencing an alarming decrease in weight
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed immediately, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancers in the lymph nodes, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle bones), infections, blockages in and gradual stiffening of the arteries. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Naproxen will help. Anti-rheumatoid drugs and steroid drugs such as ‘prednisone’ help in the reduction of inflammation and pain. The medication will be prescribed depending on the severity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises in order to maintain the flexibility of the joints with due consultation from the physiotherapist.
- In extreme conditions, the doctor might suggest surgeries which include:
- Complete replacement of the joint with a metal prosthetic
- Repairing of tendons if the tendons are severely affected
- Synovectomy which will remove the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion which will readjust the joint and reduce the pain
My mother is 71 years having bp now doctors are advising for knee replacement. Please advise for alternative. Will cold larser teartment resolve this. Looking forward for your early response.
I am male 25 year old. Facing problem of hair loss from past two months. Please suggest me to cure this asap. Regards Nivas.
51 stress management tips to help you manage your stress
1. Seek professional help
2. Change your diet
3. Increase exercise
4. Drink more water
5. Learn to meditate
6. Read a positive thinking book
7. Start a new hobby
8. Spend at least 10 minutes in the early morning or late afternoon sunshine
9. Go for a walk
10. Talk to your parents
11. Talk to your friends
12. Talk to work colleagues
13. Find time for yourself
14. Learn positive affirmations
15. Do a positive thinking course or buy a book
16. Concentrate on your breathing
17. Stay calm
18. Find a healthy way to release your energy
19. Join a sporting team
20. Talk about your feelings
21. Don't be afraid of failure
22. Learn ways to relax
23. Spend quality time with your family
24. Spend quality time with your friends
25. Belief in yourself
26. Give yourself another chance
27. Learn to just stop
28. Approach something new with a positive mind
29. Reward yourself for your attempts
30. Acknowledge the good in yourself
31. Get organised
32. Write to-do lists (achievable)
33. Set yourself realistic goals and reward yourself when you reach them
34. Cut back on alcohol
35. Cut back on smoking
36. Avoid too much coffee
37. Avoid nonprescription drugs
38. Play with your kids
39. Spend time with your partner
40. Have more early nights
41. Take the tv out of the bedroom or, at least, don't have it on at bedtime
42. Stay positive
43. Learn about breathing techniques
44. Try assertiveness training
45. Try to stop negative thoughts
46. Listen to your body
47. Learn to say no
48. Accept other people's failures
49. Ask for help
50. Accept what you can't change
51. Learn from your mistakes
Dear doctor, good evening. There is lots of tension and fight between my mom and dad everyday. They don't like each other and they always blame each other. In the year 2014 my dad got married with another lady and had 1 son. Most of his money he spent on him only. Now also he started talking with one lady continuously who works with him also he started drinking very frequently. My Mom is very depressed because of his behaviour. Actually my dad don't like my mom job as she earns only 5000 a month but if she don't do that job also my dad will not fulfill her needs. She have to go for work. I feel uncomfortable to talk to my my dad that why he is doing all this thing even my brothers don't want to ask him saying that he is like that only. But all this thing is affecting my mom's health badly. Please help what to do. My dad does not have his parents also whom he will listen. Please advise how he can leave his bad habit. Specially with other ladies affair. His age is 54 years now and as per my mom he us very interested in sex but my mom had done family planning operation and uterus operation so she get stomach pain very frequently and not much interested in Sex.
Hii. I had my last period on may 29th after that on 15th I had unprotected intercourse and did not get my periods on june and after doing urine test the results seemed positive so I took absorption pills n periods came on 9th july n last till 13th july. Bleeding was not so heavy but normal and on 29th july I did sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th & 10th august I had again urine test results were negative. So when will I have my next periods as I had pills n how long will it take to be normal. Am totally stressed please suggest me please what to do next?
My Right leg thumb and Right Hand Thumb were forcefully twisted to one side. It has been 3-weeks but The pain can still be felt when I pressurize those parts. Please tell me what shall I do?
Hi. Please tell me any skin glowing cream to apply on face on a regular basis. I am of 21 years old Is there any cream without any side effects to apply on face to lighten the complexion?
Constipation is a very irritating condition as it doesn't let you feel refreshed and lethargy takes you over. The condition is defined as the one in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week. It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle.
Here are some natural laxatives, which are easily available in your kitchen and prove to be very effective in eliminating constipation:
1. Baking soda: Baking soda is an effective cure for gas, pressure and pain in the digestive tract, and stomach ache as excessive air is released from the body by its action. It also functions as a laxative by making the passage of accumulated waste products through the intestines a smooth process. Moreover, stools are loosened and passed without pain on its consumption.
Directions: Take a quarter cup of warm water and stir a teaspoon of baking soda into it. Consume the mixture as quickly as you can.
2. Oatmeal Tea: When the condition is severe, it is the best alternative. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
3. Coconut Oil and Flaxseed: A great combination, coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body.
Directions: In one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
4. Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result.
Directions: Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
5. Aloe vera: Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation.
Directions: Have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel every morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice whenever you feel constipated.