Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R BharadwajYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years old and have never smoked. I went to hospital 1 month ago because of chills, nausea, right lower back pain. In the hospital, blood, urine, ultrasonic, etc. Were examined within 2 days. Nothing was found and I was discharged. However, I went to hospital a week ago and was examined by a urologist. In my urine, blood was detected in level +3. Protein was also found (Trace). Urea and creatinine levels were slightly higher. Then, according to my ultrasound scan; 19 × 17 × 13 mm in sizes, a mass was found in the solid structure, from mucous towards lemon in my bladder. Thus the doctor decided to operation. However, I went to hospital today. The results of my urine test (3rd test) today were normal. I have no blood in my urine nor protein. My questions are; 1. What can this mass be? Is it dangerous? 2. What is the reason why my current urine test is clean? What does it mean? Thank you from now. Note: I had a prostate operation a year ago.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
1. Excessive hair brushing: Here’s why brushing your hair excessively is bad for your hair: it causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
2. Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
3. Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you’re giving back to your hair by using. It’s best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
4. Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
5. Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it’s best to stop right now as you’re harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow.
Just starting 3rd week of meds docs says will put it up on 4th week, was just wondering if normal to keep having thoughts of death? Can't seem to stop these thoughts popping in my head at mo, feel so ashamed of my self for this way of thinking.
I used to hav alcohol on regular basis. Ive quit it last week. I need strong affirmations, which I will repeat everyday, so that I don't start it again. I need help to build appropriate affirmations. Plzz guide.
Doctor I Wana t increase my height. My age is complete 20 yr. Now my height is 5'1. I'm too much worried about Tell me?
18year old my penis size is 11cm only he is very tensioned about life after marriage. Is that enough size. He saying that can not have a baby.
My face gets lot of unopened fat pop-up inside my skin and pimples come often every week 1 after another, some may stay for long time when they swell and form big with puss, due to that sometimes I get scar's and pores are common to stay, my face is oily, my age is 32 years weight 72 kg, I eat lot of spicy, masala,oily, fries,non veg, I skip breakfast daily, no specific time for lunch and dinner, sometimes eat heavily, do not exercise, has acidity, gas,burning in my chest and stomach. Please write the ointment name to apply for pimples, tablets and can I go for any chemical peeling.
My brother has been in fever for last 10 days. His platelet counts has reduced up to 0.86Lac/cu. M. M. Please suggest something to maintain it naturally.
I have very dull and frizzy hair. I can not comb my hair because I loose around 100 strands per day. Please advice me some remedies to cure it. What should I do?
Dronis r 20 mg kab se start krni h and kab tak leni hoti h and isk khatam hite hi second pack kb start krna h. Or isk side effects kya h. Irregular periods and pcod k liye mujhe Dr. and suggest ki h.
Due to my daily works on my smartphone and PC ,I afraid about my eyes and also I don't want to wear specs forever so I want to ask a question that how can I prevent my eyes from diseases after using or using that types of devices.
For me toilet place blood came with pain. For 2 days. Why it's coming. Anything it's serious. What solution for this. At same time my urine also going yellowish.
I am 16 years old and from few days whenever I eat sweets like chocolates, I always found my tongue bitter and even after drinking after it becomes more bitter taste. Is this indication for something or its normal?
I am 23 yrs old. When I am 14 yrs old I fall down and my front upper 2 teeth was broken now my teeth become black color. No pain in teeth. Please tell me what should I do?
Running is a journey. Becoming the runner we want to be doesn’t happen overnight. For most of us, it takes many years, many mistakes and many lessons to improve, grow and realize our full potential. It’s a never-ending journey. No matter how many running accomplishments we conquer, we are still always learning. Whether you’re a new runner looking to tackle your first half marathon or marathon this year or are a seasoned runner, these following reminders will help you become the best runner you can be by avoiding common running mistakes.
- drinking too much of sports drinks
- wearing improper sports shoes
- running too much without strength training
- not hyderating properly
- not alternating hard days with easy days
- not controlling upper body
- starting too quick and ignoring after run cool down routines
- running too much and skipping the next day run
- trying something new every other day
- training with someone too far ahead of pace
- over striding
I have pain in my hand for two days. I have used medicine but it doesn't give me much relief. Please tell me any suggestions to control pain.
How to recover my fever. I'm suffering from fever more than Fifteen days. Please advise me. What should i do.
Whether you have just had a baby or you've lost all the weight you'd gained in the past, stretch marks are problems which almost everyone, faces at some time or other. While there are numerous products in the market which claim to reduce stretch marks, there are also many natural ways to remove stretch marks.
4 natural commodities which can be used to reduce stretch marks and their ways are:
1. Potatoes: rubbing potato slices on the area which has stretch marks for a few minutes covers the area with starch. Once the starch is dried and washed with water, this can help reduce stretch marks.
2. Aloe vera: aloe vera is the foremost solution for almost all skin related problems that we face. Its healing properties cure skin problems, like stretch marks. All you need to do is rub aloe vera gel on the affected area every day for about fifteen minutes and washing off with warm water. Alternatively, mixing aloe vera gel with vitamin e and vitamin a oils and then rubbing that on the affected area is also known to be fruitful.
3. Castor oil: it is also used to a host of skin issues and is a sure shot cure. A little castor oil needs to be gently massaged on the affected area, in circular motion for about 10 minutes and then wrapping the area with a thin cloth. Apply some heat on the wrapped area for about half an hour for best results. Do this daily.
4. Hydrate: drink a lot of water and keep your skin hydrated. A well-hydrated skin is known to be free of all marks. When you drink at least ten glasses of water every day, your body gets regular detox which in turn gets rid of the stretch marks.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.