Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R. A. KeniYour feedback matters!
How to improve my digest system? I can't digest all which I eat easily When I eat something, I have to go for washroom within 40-60minutes Which medicine should I take? I am 19year boy This problem has occurred from last 2-3months.
Sex drive is more in men or women? If a woman is craving for sex, then why shouldn't she show the sign of having sex? How does she control herself whether she is virgin or not?
I am suffering pain in right upper abdomen or below the breast from few months. I have done ultrasound in 2 tim es, but nothing is seen. There is no gall stone and kidney stone in the ultrasound. So what should I do. Please recommend me the best type of specialist doctor. Thank you.
I have some small dot`s in my penis like a pimples. I do not understand what is this. Tell me sir what to do.
I am suffering from cough with bulgam. Jab bhi Mai khaasta hu to jeev bahar kr k khaasi aati h aur sir me bhi dard reh raha h aur weakness bhi bhot jyada ho gayi hai. I am 20 years old.
At every morning or after 1 or 2 days I am going for washroom then white discharge is occurred before urine give me some suggestions for this. And this is harmful for me or not.
I didn't have sex with any girl but I has a doubt. Whether I can satisfied a girl or not? Shall I have sex with any prostitute give me a suggestions?
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old man I am suffering from fever for last night what should I do please tell me.
I have never problem While sleeping my legs automatically vibrates. What is my problem actually? What is the solution? Help me.
I feel depression doctor when I try to talk with anyone I afraid of say wrong wording and ther is lots of thing happen to me I also say something in night when I sleeping and I always want to sleep please suggest me doctor.
I am a hep. b patient from last two years. My health is going down day by day. And it is not improving though my reports are normal. What should I do to improve my health?
My mother is suffering from diabetes and diabetes control is not coming to me you tell me some remedy which will control my mother's diabetes.
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet?