Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. PuttaswamaiahYour feedback matters!
M not able to keep my penis in erect position during sex It's automatically reducing itself What to do now M so tensed.
I am 23 year old man. I masturbate regularly since 10 years. Sometimes 3 or 4 times per day. But now, my cock is siffenening so fastly and also discharges so fastly. I. E. With in 1or 2 min. So please tell me that is over masturbation causes any problems like about children.
I have Piles both Internal and External, 1 month before Sticky Fluid is Start Discharging from anus Daily, I ignore it Now this Fluid Led to Fungus Infection to nearby skin of anus. I go to General Surgeon, Doctor Say Intestine is Inflamed and Red so it is Infection and Prescribe me Antibiotic and AntiFungal Cream for Skin. But after 3 days of Antibiotic My Skin start Pinching me very Badly and Piles are becoming Large than before and Fluid is Still Discharging, I go to Doctor again for this, Doctor say just complete Antibiotic course than come and Ignore Skin Pinch. But I Suspect Intestine is not recovering as I feel tightness in Rectum and Infection is Not caused by Bacteria but Fungus as skin also have fungus infection. Stool Routine shows no Pus Cells and Normal Report. What you suggest? And What are symptoms of Fungus Infection of Intestine? How to Test for Fungus Infection Myself to Satisfy me?
One of my friend told me that he is suffering from sperm problem that means sperm is blocked and it won't come outside and daily he gets pain because of that. He told remedial measure is sexual intercourse because of that only the problem will solve otherwise it is dangerous to his life. Because of that problem death will also come. My question is is true? Is it possible to die because of sperm block? Pls reply me.
Hello sir, I am 23 years aged, I used to masturbate, daily once or twice since from 7-8 years, whether it is safe or not. Or it causes any problem after marriage.
I'm suffering from night fall problems these days. It is due to my vit d deficiency or constipation, or due to using wifi whole day! please reply. Is it serious deadly problem! I'm in deep tension.
I am 23 years old man, my one testicle half portion become hard and it pain gently. what is it? Please help me.
Dear Doctor, Is meditation and deep breathing exercise can rid off my epilepsy? I have dissociative disorder and I am taking levipil 500 twice daily and venlite OD 100mg once after dinner and lonazep MD 0.5mg (1/2---1/2---1. please help.
How to wrap bandage on ankle in case of minor fracture? M fractured fractured from last 15 days had medication properly but m not able to walk on my feet. Help me.
Hi I am married 3 months ago and my body is very heat whole day and my health is also normal is this is a disease or what else pls help me in this and I am getting my periods also in time regarding health I don't have any other problem also.
I am a married and I do regular masturbate from 6 years and now I am a diabetic from 6 months and now I want a kid but when I do sex with my wife after some minutes my penis is lazy without my cums out tell me please what should I do?
What are the symptoms of Diabetes? What are the treatments for diabetes? Diet for a diabetes patient.
My hair is getting oily and itchy and pimples over it. For that I want to do head bath every half a day, it is very uneasy please suggest anything to control my problem.
10 year pahley mere right testicles me soojan aney se patther ki tarah kada ho gaya tha. Uski ilaaj me Dr. ne kuch pilles aur injection lagaye they. Usse dard khatam hua par sujan aur kadak pan vesa hi raha ab dheerey dheerey 10 saal baad vo goli matar ke daney se bhi choti ho gaye he. Abhi 5 saal pahley mere left testicles me same vesi hi sooja. A gaye thi. Par Dr. ki dawa se theek ho gaya bas ek nas jo testicles tak jati he vo bohut kadak he. Baki me langot pahnta ho. Ab 2 saal pahley se mere left testicles ke kuch ooper ki or intestine fool jati he bohut kadi ho jati he. Par dard nahi hota. Aur jab pet saf ya gas pas ho jati he to intestine patli ho jati he. Par soft nahi hoti. Ye dono taraf testicles me soojan. Lagatar ek karwat me sone ke baad huye thi. Aur sperm me pressure nahi ata. Please tell me kya mujhe koi surgery ki jaroorat he? Ya testicles ko safe rakhnr ke liyears koi aur solution ho to pls tell me sirf ek testicles bacha he.
I am 27 years old and I want to know about the symptoms of AIDS. And I also want to know about the precautions we must take toward it?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.