Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puttaswamaiah
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PuttaswamaiahYour feedback matters!
My weight has been same since high school days last 15 years @48 kg n m 29 years old. I always eat home food and the moment I eat outside stuff would have stomach issue the next day. I eat a lot. Im never satisfied after urinating and it never passes properly. Did thyroid test few years back-negative. Is there something wrong with stomach, intestine - the digestive system absorption?
I have a common cold from last 1 month. I use many treatments but that can't helpful. Please help me.
I am 43 years old I have some cracks in the top of penis which doctor should I consult for me in allopathy gender male.
Bachpan me mere sir par ek chot lag gayi thi. Us samay to itna farak nahi pada par ab meri us chot mein kaafi dard hota hsi aur meri memory bhi kamjor ho gayi hai.
As many as 75% of infections in women and 50% of infections in men have no symptoms associated with the Chlamydia whatsoever. Chlamydia is a type of STI. Sexually transmitted infections (STI) or diseases. It is extremely common due to the ease with which it spreads. Also, the fact that there are often no symptoms associated with Chlamydia makes it even harder to diagnose and deal with. However, there may be a few observable symptoms such as:
Symptoms in men:
1. There is a little discharge from the penis which tends to be clear or cloudy
2. Urination becomes painful
3. The opening of the penis begins to burn and itch
4. Your testicles begin to swell and pain
Symptoms in women:
1. Similar to men, women have a discharge from the vagina, which has a bad odor
2. Between periods, bleeding may occur
3. Periods become painful
4. Fever and abnormal pain
5. Sex becomes painful
6. Similar to men, urinating becomes painful
7. Around the vagina, there is an itching or burning sensation
Treatment for Chlamydia:
The following steps are taken for the treatment of Chlamydia:
- Antibiotic prescription: The first step is prescribing antibiotics to the person suffering from the infection. These antibiotics tend to be oral, in nature. Usually, azithromycin or doxycycline is prescribed.
- Checking and treating the partner of the patient: Once the doctor has diagnosed Chlamydia, he will immediately check your partner to make sure that he or she is not infected and if he or she is then the doctor will treat your partner as well.
- Treatment for severe infections: This infection mostly occurs in women. The treatment given to women with severe infections includes intravenous antibiotics, pain medicine and hospitalization.
- Follow up visits: These are usually scheduled three months later to make sure that there is no reinfection or further complication related to sexual infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.