Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Putta ShankarappaYour feedback matters!
Hi Docs, My elder brother (41 yrs) is struggling with heart problem and his kidneys are affected. When checked up with docs thy said that his heart is functioning only 25% at the same time he is fighting with jaundice which is 5 as per report. Kidneys are also not helping due to these all weaknesses. Pl advice I am so much worried about my brother. Also JFYKI. He was serious yesterday in the hospital. I hope you experts give us your valued solution. Thank you.
Hello sir Can fistula in ano treated my medicine? If surgery done by a specialist surgeon ,Is it sure that it will not happen in future from that place?
Actually 2 months ago, my wife was getting blood in her urine 1 or 2 time and having constant pain in back sometimes and suffered from cough. Around 3 weeks ago she consulted a doctor and she gave her some medicine and said these symptoms are not good for your future. But after taking those medicine she is feeling ok now and nothing is happening now but cough is there. Can you tell me are these the symptoms of cancer? Or is she totally fine now.
Hello doctor, myself sudeep, I am 30 years old. I have a bad allergy cold from past many years , I have tried using homeopathy but no much difference , during cold seasons its very bad, I keep sneezing and liquid flow from nose. I use tablets like cold act and avil , but thats for temporary relief, I need to get rid of it permanently Please let me know what needs to be done Regards/Sudeep.
Problem 1. I am a 23 years male and I addict in masturbation from 4 years not daily and also problem of night fall Please advise me ayurveda medicine, for my complete and better health recoveryproblem 2. Also as per BMI my body mass index is thin my height is 5 feet 10 inc, weight is just 48kg, waist 27 inc. Please advise ayurveda for increasing weight and for overall I am not taking any medicine for both problems (except. Chavanprash) thanks.
My aunty is suffering from diabetes and cholesterol and having high blood pressure and also having thyroid and few days ago she was suffering from jaundice.
Want advice for chronic Premature Ejaculation. Married for 6 years with 2 kids. No other health issue. Also lack of libido since last one year.
My friend is 28 years old and married. He was having a lower abdominal and backpain for which doctor asked him for an appendicitis surgery. During a rapid test he came out with a positive HIV -1. Apart from his wife he never had sex with Anyone else in his life. Neither he nor his wife has any symptoms of hiv. Is it a matter to be worried upon? Should I believe that the rapid test maybe diagnosed wrong? Please suggest what should he do now as after two days he is going to have the surgery.
Sir I am suffering from ed 8months onwards. It was happen suddenly after urine infection. Wat is the solution for my problem. I am having tobacco habit but not drinking. Tell the crct solution for me sir. Erection is late and painful.
hello sir I want to know how much milk is enough for a man (age 20,2000 calories) and I recently came to know that we shouldn't eat pure ghee with other oils ,is it true?
I have a sugar. I am taking insulin. So what I do so that I can leave insulin. Please say me in brief. I want to know its defects?
Hi I'm 27 years old. I'm unable to sleep during the nights and even if I sleep it would be around 2 to 3 hours. I'm not even feeling tired during the day due to lack of sleep. I'm not much stressed nor do I have any problems. When I sleep I feel like my brain is still functioning though it need to rest at that time. I was thinking to take sedatives but I'm worried that I would be addicted to them. Is there any alternative so that I could sleep properly at least for 6 hours in a day. I don't even use much of smartphones or laptops too.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.