Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. PushpalathaYour feedback matters!
My Blood pressure will increase while I running time causing problem as my both eyes are rounded. I not able to see picture clearly. Picture looking same like cloudy. My running stamina suddenly slow. My breath is going to high that not in control. My leg not move more 1-2 step after its happen. I fall down suddenly. Kindly how I control it?
I with in an IT firm. I have been working in IT since 6+ years. I wear spectacles with power 3, 3.5 right, left respectively. My left eye vision is a bit blurred without specs. Even though I got eyes tested recently the power is still the same, but blurred vision still exists. Any suggestions?
My eyes are burning when I sat continuous in front of computer. Please suggest. Me some precautions to avoid these sensations?
Sir mere eye ke pass chot lagne se eye laal ho gaya h and eye ke niche kala kala ho gaya h kya kre ki eye ka lal or uske niche ke kala dag mit jae.
Weird dizziness as when eyes closed and laying down A few times when I am trying to get to sleep or in the morning when I am waking up I feel like I start to get dizzy. When I close my eyes and try to sleep I feel like it starts to spin and then when I open my eyes everything is fine no spinning no dizziness nothing. Please help.
I am 63 years old. I have a small mosquito like object in the left eye and where ever I look on the left hand corner I can see that black mosquito like object with web, what should I do and what is it. (no pain)
Sir I have very dry eye for last 2 year and I am using contact lenses. What I do sir to minimize this problem.
I am 24 years old, I have faced an accident before 7 years, during my schooling. I was gone through operation in my right eye, in which doctor has taken stitches using feco machine. And have inserted lenses. Right now I can watch clearly but words looking blurred so can't read it properly. Can I do laser operation in right eye? I have -2.5 no. In my left eye also. Can I do laser operation in my left eye. Please advise.
Hello sir, I have specs. And number are about -3 in both eyes. And i find very difficult to do computer work. What should i do ?to avoid eye pain after working on pc. And on every morning i find it more difficult to open eyes. Can any how i can reduce number?without surgery or laser ?
I am 21 years old boy my eyes are not clear for sea to all please give solution without power class.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
Related Tip: Improve your eyesight - 5 Top foods to eat?