Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpalataha. SYour feedback matters!
Yesterday I had sex with my husband but after intercourse I felt soft pain under my naval but after 2 hours pain has increased and still feeling pain in that area.
My wife has got a tooth bite around her left nipple while feeding her 10 month son. Due to this she has pain around nipple & some reddishness over there. Milk creation is still goes on but unable to feed due to pain. She is applying Nipcare ointment over that part but only little improvement over there. My question is should we see a Doctor or there are medicines available apart from Nipcare which can cure her fastly so that she can feed her son. One more question that milk creation in her right brest is less than left breast where the current problem persists. Its been for more than 5 yrs when her first son born. Pls advise the best one as the earliest. Thanking you.
I dont no if i am pregnsnt or not.But there is bleeding 2 days before of my period.I want to kmow i am pregnant or not
Hi I am 32 years old fit and healthy man. I am not suffering from any illness. 6 month back I became father. My problem is since I've not done sexual relationship with my wife for a long time so, I get strong desire of sexual activities and later I feel guilty. Now I want to concentrate in Parenting and my career. I don't want to indulge in any sexual activities. Is there any medicine which reduce my sexual desire. Please help me. Its very important for my self respect.
I am 23 years old I am facing heavy bleeding during my periods this time. Normally my periods days ranged from 3to 4 days. This time it's still going on 5th day even. The bleeding is normal as the other days but I am not getting the reason for this.
One month she is pregnant and she should avoid pregnancy suggest medicine to get her periods normally!
There are large amounts of antioxidants in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains and smaller amounts of antioxidants in meats, poultry and fish. Junk foods, such as highly processed fast foods tend to be much lower in antioxidants.
My age is 41. I am having heavy bleeding with irregular periods. My doctor suggested me to remove uterus removal and I am suffering with sugar (Diabetes) with PCOD. Suggest me shall I remove uterus at this age, is it preferable.
Hi, my general period date is 3rd or 4th of the month. Its 14th already & I missed my periods. I took the pregotek urine test kits & tested 3 times. The result was negative. I then went ahead and took the Blood test the result was:<0.100 mIU/mL. I don't understand the values. Kindly tell me am I pregnant.
1.Water purifies Colon making it easy to absorb nutrients from food that we eat during the day
2.Water acts as a good Antioxidant ,thus helping in Glowing,soft and supple skin by removing toxins from blood
3.Water helps in weight reduction by boosting metabolism by almost 25 %
4.Water helps in balancing body fluids by balancing your Lymphatic system
I am a mother of a one year old child. We are not interested in another baby soon. Also I am afraid of using surgical pregnancy prevention like copper T. As condom do not help in enjoying sex can you please instruct me any pregnancy preventing pills. We haven't yet tried any. Because of this we are afraid during sexual intercourse.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
I have blood test that is 7.9 and calcium test 7.2 I am also 1 month pregnant but that blood deficiency was also before pregnancy.
Continue lightly bleeding after period I have pcod problem and irregular periodsplese give me the advise.
Withdrawal bleeding from ecp then also can I become pregnant? My withdrawal bleeding started from. Ecp on 26th April. Wen will my period strt again?
Hi doctor. I am married. I have problems of over bleeding, irregular periods from when i am 13 years old. I have no of medicines. I want to have children. So i am using medicines from 5 years. All medical tests are conducted such as hsg, hormone, thyroid. Hsg & thyroid are normal. Some hormone imbalance is there.(i have pcod problem) I used many medicines. Still I am using. But no improvement. Will i have children or not?
Hii sir. I have pcod and I have missed my period. I didn't get my period since January. My date of period was 12 the Jan. But the period had not come yet. My last date was 12 the DEC. The prob is that I had an unprotected sex on 19 the Jan. Is it possible that I might be pregnant. Plzz answer as soon as possible.
Keep Your Bones Strong.
Calcium and vitamin D can help you do that. Dairy products are the best sources of calcium, but other options are green, leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale. If you don't get enough calcium from food, ask your doctor about supplements.