Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SripadYour feedback matters!
My son is 2 months old and has only breast milk. His poops are yellow color but it stinks and it is sticky. Also he does not poop everyday, he poops after two or three days.
My sister's baby got aborted at 5 month because of lethal cardiac anomaly. Baby had large vsd ,ventricular hypoplasia, pulmonary atresia, common trunk and overriding. She is fearing is it because of them (parents. Is their any factor in the parents that effects even the next baby? Will it affect in the future?
My baby boy has noisy breathing problem from the time of birth. He is 3.5 month old and still he has the problem. Other than that he is completely okay. We have consulted paediatrician too but we find no improvements What should we do for this? Is it a serious problem?
I am 29 years old and my husband's age 34 years. We have 3 year old daughter. Now we are planning our second child for 7 months but not getting positive result. Me and my husband's reports both are normal then what is the problem behind this?
Mera beta 4 month ka hey or uska HC 42 cm hey .3 month ka tha tab HC 40 cm thA. Dr. Kehte hey ki uska ctscan karana hoga to kya koi problem ho sakti he. Vo apna head abhi toda can control kar sakta h. Or koi problem nai he. Dr. Kehte he ki uska HC tezi se bad raha he to sirf check karna hee. To kya koi problem ho sakti h. Pls help me.
Drinking in teenage years linked to memory problems and other health issues in later life.
- Binge drinking during teenage years could lead to thinning of certain areas of the brain causing problems with memory and other serious health implications later in life suggests a study.
- As per a recent study conducted by the oregon state university in the us, binge drinking is linked to shrinking of certain areas of the brain that are associated with memory, attention and language in teenagers. This, in turn, could lead to increased risk of developing alcohol use disorder later on in life.
- The researchers studied six parameters to determine the hazardous impact of heavy drinking on the brain in early years. These include response inhibition, working memory, verbal learning and memory, decision making and reward processing, alcohol cue reactivity, and socio-cognitive/socio-emotional processing,
- Teenage is a period where the brain is still undergoing biological and psychological behaviour development.
- Considering the fact that more and more teenagers are involved in binge drinking and heavy drinking, understanding the effects of consuming large quantities of alcohol on neural development and the impact on cognitive skills is very important.
- Binge or heavy episodic drinking is defined as four or more standard drinks within a two-hour drinking session for females and five or more drinks for males.
- As per the study, binge drinking among young people is associated with a thinning or reduction of areas of the brain that are known to play a key role in memory, attention, language, awareness and consciousness.
- This type of brain alteration in young life could lead to increased risk of alcohol use disorder in later years of life.
This is for my 1 year 3 month baby .She had vomiting lose stools temp 101 before 4 days and was admired in hospital.After that temp normal losemotion sets after 1 day.Blood test and stool test done.Antibiotics is given.Yesterday discharged from hospital.But she is not taking food properly semisolid stool nausea vomiting is stil.She looks too tired.
My 14 month baby suffering from diarrhea since yesterday with blood. He is given ofloxacin antibiotic. His stool contain White thread like worm. Deworming not done yet. Is it safe to give him NOWORM SYRUP now or some days later.
My son is 5 weeks 4 days old. Born with a birth weight of 2.6 kg and current weight 3.3 kg. My son is continuously breastfeeding for 2 hrs at a stretch yet he remain hungry. After initial meconium for 2 days he passes stool at every 2-3 day interval. Now d stool is yellow mustard in colour and smelly. He has 6-10 wet diaper everyday. As my son always remained unsatisfied with my milk I introduced nanpro1 on day 9 once a day which was made twice a day from day 15. Now he takes 2 times upper feed sometimes 3.my son is active but when I take him off my breast after 2 hrs and keep on bed he gets up in 10 mins and starts sticking his tongue out and then starts crying n if I prepare number in 15 mins and gv .he happily gulps down 60- 90 ml. Do you think I have low supply issues or wrong latching issue. D dosage of nanpro1 is to b increased or not. When I pump I get 30 ml from both breast. Wat can b done to improve supply. Currently taking perinorm from last two weeks n lactare powder.
Hi my daughter is 3 years old and she was having viral fever every after 2 or 3 weeks and my doctor asked for a blood test we found out that she is having deficiency of vitamin d 8.68ng/ml and total WBC'count 3,500 cu. Mm and hemoglobin 12.10 gm/dL. What is the problem?
I have a 3 years old daughter. Now a days she is filling a problem. When ever she done the toilet. She fill so much itching and burn on the sensitive area. So what can I do for her?
Few small lymph nodes are seen in the axillary region and along the pectorails muscle on the right side during the ultrasound of my five year old son. During the fnac, smears show mature lymphocytes with transformed lymphocytes with lymphohistiocytosis cell clusters with few histiocytes showing hemophagocytosis in humorrhagic background. Kindly tell from which disease my son infected and what is diagnosis.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.