Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa ShreepadYour feedback matters!
My son 2 years 2 months old, from last 3 days he is having loose motions & fever. After consultant with Dr. Motion has been stop but having fever frequently. Now Dr. Ask for stool test and as per result he having mucus + & puscell + in stool. So please tell me if + mucus is to be worried & how we get remedy of frequent fever. Medicine was Domcet suspension, Amefur Suspension, PacimolMF.
मेरे बच्चे की उम्र 3 साल की हो गई हे वो अवि वि माँ का ही दूध् पीता हे बहुत बार कोशिश की पर हल नही मिला क्या कोई उपाय हे जिस से दूध् पीना छोड दे
Hi doctor, My son is about 1 year and 11 months old now. Still he is not saying any meaningful words. But he is saying some sounds like SA SA, is like this. At 10 months he called Papa. But now he is not even saying that. But he understands what we are saying, if anything he need chocolate or something he is just pulling my hands and keeping in that chocolate. This is the way he is communicating with us. Please help me what should I do for my baby to speak at least 5 meaningful words.
My child has got sternomastoidtumor on his right neck. Can you pls suggest me how it get cure and he is just 25 days old we really are worried and what precautions should I take so it doesn't increase more.
Hi my second son he as 3.5 years old he is very naty guy while he as playing or eating he as bad habit is putting things to ears. I consulate to Doctor he cleaning ears by sirenj almost 3 to 4 times In a week its problem doing these kind of precaution.
My daughter is suffering from stomach ache and loose motions form yesterday night ,moreover I found blood in her motions so please prescribe me duet as well as any medicine.
My daughter is 2 months old .I don't have enough breast milk. So I feed her with formula milk lactodex. But now due to some reason I can't afford formula milk can I give her cow milk. Please help me.
My daughter is 10 year old, she has started developing her body. We are worried about her puberty. Kindly advise how to delay her puberty.
Hi I gave xylomist nasal drops to my 4 months old baby by mistake. I am worried. Can you help me on wat to do.
What is link between calcium deficiency and new born child? Describe about calcium deficiency in a new born child?
Dear sir I have 4 years boy, some times his nose was bleeds blood, when he was sick. Why this is happening? Please let me know.
What is c reactive protein (vitros) ? The crp value was tested to be 198 mg/l for premature baby of 8 months/Male during blood test . What might be the cause for this ? What are the effects ? This test was done as the baby had high fever of 100 - 103 . And even after 3 days the fever didn't reduce . So we took the baby to hospital, where blood and urine tests were done and crp was found to be very high, along with blood and bacteria present in urine.
Hello sir, Please tell me what are the symptoms of dengue in a small child his age is between 8 to 10 years?
I have an eight month old baby boy he has suddenlystopped taking bottle feed he starts crying wen I offer him bottle milk as in formula milk but he is properly taking breast milk and other food too What could be the reason behind it?
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. I gave her less than an ounce of water and she threw it up within a matter of seconds! I have tried infant tylenol crackers and water please help.
Hi mera baby teeth nikal ra hai kya kru. Wo teeth ko kafi beechta hai. Cut bhi karta hai cheezo ko. Help me please . Kya dawa du.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!