Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa RadhakrishnaYour feedback matters!
My wife had an abortion before 1.4 years (pre- marriage) through pills. We want a baby. We tried and prayed for this. Should I consult a gynaecologist? I checked my semen analysis as I am a lab tech. Give me the suggestion.
After eating papaya my periods come earlier than date, so does it make harm to body if still I'll eat papaya daily?
I am about 4 months pregnant and today at night I came in my husband contact after one month. After one hour at night only I feel some pain in my belly like my stomach muscles are stretching and someone is pinching needle like pain inside so pls tell me it is because of sex or it is normal I had injection in my first trimester they were also paining yesterday evening. So wat to do.
Irregular periods in 3 years and I have thyroid problem also so take thyronorm 25mcr tablets but no use please give me any suggestions for me I try all pills and corcese also but no use.
I am not getting my periods from 3 months although I took pregnancy test and it was negative. Concerned a lot. Please tell me reason and solution.
I am having crimson for my ovarian cyst .I missed 2 or 3 pills .I have facing an issue of spots since a week .What to do.
5 days before period I get brown discharge everyday .why is it so, its side effect and remedies please tell.
I have doubt I am pregnant. For the important reason I want to know that before miss the period date how early I take urine test for real result? Please help.
At the periods time she had lots of pain until she took a medicine so is there any other way to relief without medicine during periods time.
I'm Garima a 18 years old teenage girl. My periods date was 4th December and I still did not get periods. I had unsafe sex last month after my periods were gone. I wanna know how to get periods? Or if I am pregnant What to do to avoid this unwanted pregnancy? Any home remedy for this.
I had sex with my bf on 30th march. We had protected sex but my bf asked me to take pill for extra protection if by chance something happened. I took pill on 31st at around 11am. I had my prd 15th April it continued till 16th and then unexpectedly stopped. Period was light. Not m worried. Will I get period again in this month? Is this a symptom of I pill? Is thr any chance of pregnancy?
Please tell me medicine about erectic dysfunction that does not effect my sperm count or motility. We r trying to conceiving for last two years. Every thing is ok in me nd my wife. Bcoz of tension sometime I cannot perform on evolution days (just for one or two days) otherwise ok. please tell me about medicine for dis condition that does not have any side effect on my sperm count or motility etc? Is megalis 20 is safe? Or please tell other medicine that I can use only one or two days (without any side effect on sperm)?
There are many health benefits of donating blood which include good health, reducing the risk of cancer along with hemochromatosis. Moreover, blood donation is good for the normal functioning of pancreas and liver. With the blood donation, an individual can improve the cardiovascular health as well as reduce the risk of obesity.
Every day blood transfusions take place saving millions of life on earth. And the best part is that blood donation is good for the donor. It is crucial for the blood donation to take place in a medical facility under the supervision of experts. The donors must ensure that they are in optimum health conditions for avoiding any health issues after the transfusion is completed.
Benefits of donating blood:
There are numerous benefits of blood donation, and some of them include-
- Hemochromatosis: The health benefits of blood donation reduce the risk of developing hemochromatosis. It is a disorder which arises owing to excessive absorption of iron in the human body. This condition can be inherited through the genes or may also be triggered by uncontrolled alcoholism, chronic anaemia and other health problems. One should take part in blood donation on a regular basis for the reduction of iron overload.
- Anti cancer health benefits: Donating blood at regular intervals can also lower the risk of cancer. After donating blood, the iron stored in the body is maintained at healthy levels. The reduction in the iron concentrations in the body is also connected with reduced risk of cancer and thus helps keep cancer at bay.
- Good for liver and heart: Blood donation is useful for reducing the risk of heart and liver disorders which are triggered by the iron overload in the body. Only a limited amount of iron can be absorbed by the body, and the rest starts accumulating in the heart, pancreas and lungs. This can pave the way for liver failure and cirrhosis, damage to the pancreas and complications in the heart such as irregular heart rhythms. The blood donation helps in maintaining the optimum iron levels as well as reduces the risk of different ailments.
- Helps in weight loss: Regular blood donation also helps in weight of the donors. This is great for those who are overweight and obese. It is advantageous for those who are suffering from cardiovascular and other health disorders.
- Production of new cells: After the donation of blood, the body starts working for replenishing the loss of blood. This helps in stimulating the production of new blood cells and in turn aids in the maintenance of good health.
It is imperative to note here that to enjoy the benefits of blood donation, an individual has to wait for eight weeks after a session of whole blood donation. Also, it is crucial to wait for 16 weeks in between the power red blood donation. One should always consult with the doctor to be sure that he or she is fit for donating blood and should avoid it while suffering from any disorders or infections.