Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa R LengadeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I backache for 2 weeks. What should I do? please do something for me. I will be thankful to you.
I'm 21 years, I'm facing back pack regularly, please show permanent problem, or can I do any exercise?
Please suggest ayurvedic medicine for low back pain, I am facing this problem past six months. I prefer ayurvedic medicines.
I had face maxillary surgery 6 month ago. But thing is I cannot stand properly because of weakness. I had been given around 60 antibiotics. Is this because of antibiotics?
Dear Sir, I am a 46 years old male and I have pain in left arm/shoulder for the last 15 days and I feel pain when I pull my arm to upper side. Kindly advice with remedial medicine. Rgds sharma.
I am a boy of 18 years who has a problem of paining legs. Cause of this I can not run so far and I can not sleep properly. So what should I do now ?
I have a back bone pain since at 2 months so I have consulted a doctor he gave a ointment to cure but it's not working.
This Medication used for a mild disc bulge at c4 -c5 due to pain in neck Low diaphragm movement after medication stopped.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.