Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pushpa R Lengade
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa R LengadeYour feedback matters!
When I run or walk for one or more kms. I am getting severe pain in right side of my ribs. Why is this ?
Sir, My mother, age 45, had undergone L4-L5 endospine surgery six month before. As per advised by doctor he is doing daily normal activities but feeling little pain sometimes. May please advise further Do's and Do not. Mainly can she walk stair case? Can she bend forward for normal job?
Hi. My father facing problem tb ocr past 9 months . he is getting to much l of leg pain I can't say that pain my word's and open heart surgery also done he is taking daily 6 tablet paletex. Give me best suggestions for my father.
I am male and 60 years age. I have suffering from acute pain in both knees, toes, ankles and legs. Await for your advice.
I am a girl and my age is 23 years and mjhe neck k piche bohot pain hota h or chakkar ate h kbhi kbhi. I think it is cervical problem. Tell me something home remedy for this.
Chiropractic is a health profession that deals with the treatment of disorders related to the musculoskeletal system. It makes use of hands-on spinal adjustment and other alternative treatments to relieve pain so that there is no need for the patient with a musculoskeletal disorder to take medications or undergo a surgery.
Chiropractors, through their practice, facilitate proper alignment of the body's musculoskeletal system. The spinal manipulation and adjustments made by them can help restore mobility of joints that may have been affected by an injury. Back pain is one of the most common ailments that is treated by chiropractors.
The following are some of the secret chiropractic tips that can help you get rid of back and neck pain:
- Stretch as soon as you wake up: How your spine feels at the end of the day largely depends on what you do first thing in the morning and beyond. Make sure to stretch your body as soon as you get out of your bed. It will stretch out the spine and correct any misalignment that may lead to pain later during the day.
- Practice straight and side planks: A strong core and abdominal muscles are the keys to a healthy and pain-free spine. You must ditch doping crunches and sit-ups and instead stick to straight and side planks to relieve pain in the back. Lie on your stomach and lift your body, balancing it on your toes and hands. Maintain this position for as long as you can.
- Do no sit cross-legged: Avoid crossing your legs during the day. While working on a computer, make sure that both your feet are straight and firmly placed on the ground. If your feet do not reach the ground, place a box or a small stool to elevate your feet. This will help reduce pressure on your lower back and thus, relieve pain.
- Change sleeping position: Stop sleeping on your belly as it may put your spine and neck under great strain. The best sleeping position to relieve back pain and keep it healthy is the one sleeping on your back with pillows under your knees. If you must sleep on your side, make sure to place a pillow between your knees. Both these positions help restore the natural curvature of the spine.
- Move as much as you can: Inactivity is one of the leading factors that deteriorate the health of the spine. Not moving enough, staying physically inactive, and spending hours working in a single position can actually weaken the structures that support the spine and ultimately cause back pain. You are more likely to suffer from more pain if you are sedentary. Therefore, as per chiropractors, you need to eat well, drink well, and move well to keep yourself away from back pain.