Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Purvan PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have fever of 100.2 and also cough and cold. My throat pains a lot and also in a day when I spite out the mucous at least once I find blood along with the mucous.
I am 39 years old during sex I feel ed problem. I take caverta 50 mg before 30 mint, is this medicine is safe daily uses.
I suffered from fever, high blood pressure and then skin rashes. First doctor said it might be dengue, but after" blood report"(not dengue test report) he said everything is normal and rashes is due to allergy. Should I go for dengue test?
My mother, 46 years old and suffering from heavy and an old Migraine. She can only get effected by Fortwin phenergan Dynapar injection to calm his brain down. Because of various treatment and medication to get freedom from Migraine she also suffered with additional decease like heavy diarrhea.
Hi doctors on everyday I am skipping my breakfast not intensely but Thing is am Bachelor and stay alone. I have to reach office on time and due to this am unable to cook my breakfast. Pls guide me what shall I take for my breakfast so that I can prepare easily and reach office on time. This happen with me from past 3 months regularly. Suggest me where I can my healthy breakfast due to this I have lost my 3 kg of weight too.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
My father is 53 year old, he have his belly bloated and so much pain and blood is getting out from anus and black latrine. He has addicted to drinking and smoking. And the pain is occurring from last two weeks. Sometimes got lost his mind and he don't know that what is he doing from last week. Please help me. Thanx. Please fast reply.
I am facing a stool problems from few years I am had blood loose motion in 5 months ago tht time my stool reports saw me pus cell in huge amount and one year ago I did my stool culture tht time also I had pus cell in stool and +++ bacteria now I am suffering from loose motion every week I am tried so much medicine but it's relief for some days then it's motion back again I am going washroom in morning 2 times some time 3 times in noon time it's change for all day I am scared for big problem stomach there for my doctor say I should do ogd scopy and there is mild antral gastritis is came I am very nervous person and I am very scared now please give me some suggestions what should I do now l m very helpless now.
My father age is 65 years, suffering from loose motion, actually his teeth removed, on the same day problem happen, giving methi, dicikson wouldn't work, now went to clinic, I wanted to know which are the food to be eaten? Please suggest,
My wife age 70 is diabetic, asthmetic bp patient slightly ovrrweight under allopathic medication. Slight heart enlargement. Has breathing problem with walking few steps.Pl suggest remedy
Hi I am 33 year old male I am feeling some pain in my left hand and sometimes sweet pain in my chest from 4-6 days.In August I got my blood checkup and ECG. TotalChlolestrol was 206. Cardiac risk markers was normal, ECG was normal. Please advise.
My penis foreskin in tight, so am not able to see the penis head. It is closed by foreskin. Pls provide solution for this.
There is a sensation of burning in my penis at the time of urination and after while. It feels a desire to urinate again to stop that sensation. What is the cause for it, and what can I do for relief?
Dry fruits like walnuts almonds and dates which provide the essential vitamins and minerals for building immunity in children. They are the best things to feed kids when they are preparing for exams.
A good source of vitamin e they can make a great snack. Groundnuts that are currently in season can make a great evening snack