Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Purvan PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years and having 28 gm at and 80 ml retention in prostrate Taking urimax .4 mg for last 2 year. Kindly advise how long medicine could be continued or it should be change or surgery is recommended.
I am have little pain in my throat and some blisters on my toung. I am having an upset stomach lot of gas formation is going on and I had some loose motions also today. Is my throat problem due to my bas stomach. Please help.
Hi I am (male) suffering from the problem of not getting normal sleep so can you help me to overcome with this problem ?
I had little junk food last night due to which there is severe pain in my stomach. What are remedies to get rid of this?
I have undergone CABG on 1st of December and I would seek your suggestion whether I can consume Hilsha fish?
I am suffering fever from last two days. Also feeling cold some times. What are the different symptoms of dengue?
My Son Age 1.2 years suffering from Mild Stage of down Syndrome and have effect of growing late is dere any treatment homeopathic or alopathic which make his life very near to normal growth.
I am, 27 year old guy living in Bangalore. I am continuously having cold (sneezing) and throat problem in Bangalore. When I go away, this problem does not bother me a lot but in bangalore it almost remains always. Is there a solution to this. I don't know whether it is allergy or some other problem
I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Need to know dat I am taking herbal viagra like gerivit forte to solve my ED prob n it does has helped me a lot. But every time I ejaculate my partner complains of burning sensation in her internal area. Kindly explain reason for d above problem n solution for it.
He is 27 year old .penis problem not standing up. I have this problem last 5months. I consult doctor also they say testicles go below hormones not producing what treatment to it sir please suggest him.
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of orgasmic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.