Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Purshotam LalYour feedback matters!
My father having pain in right shoulder he have done MRI and the report is Mild thickening and altered signal involving the tendinous insertion of the supraspinatus muscle, represent tendinosis with a small focal partial thickness tear anteriorly ,at its articular surface, measuring about 3.0 mm in width. Mild edema/strain also seen at the myotendinous junction of the supraspinatus muscle, superiorly. Kindly give some suggestion what kind of treatment is require.
Hello. My aunt has some obesity problems and she is not able to walk properly due to joint pains, please recommend some tips for better healing. I would be happy if you could help me up with this. Thank you.
I have back pain from a month whenever I pick up some heavy thing the pain get increased. so, what should I do.?
(Bulge of L 4-5 I.V Disc causing narrowing of neural foramina) What was that mean? please describe it to me, its really so important to me.
Sir. My mother is a rhutd- arthrities patient and taking prednisolone, hcq, leflunomide, shelcal 500 regularly. My question is if she stops taking prednisolene for some time will it affect? another one is, taking regular calcium tablet, can it create stone in the stomach? your advice please.
I am 20 years old. I have been suffering from lower back pain since 4 years. And I do not use any pain killers. So please advice me what to do.
I have following symptoms -1) I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. 2) I listen a clicking sound from my neck when I move my neck towards back side. 3) I feel neck pain and upper back pain and I think it is due to my bad posture. 4) I also feel my muscles of neck and mouth are contracted. 5) I feel sometimes breathing problem. This is really very very uncomfortable. Please tell me what will I do now? And which department should I see?
My friends suffering stiffness in joints and muscle of legs at morning not able to walk properly at morning. Family doctor diagnosis fibromyalgia? he also not sleep properly at night and also always he is in very depression about of his business. Pls advise some treatment.
I am 34 years old man. I am suffering from pain from back side of joint of neck & head, It started from this joint & change in to headache & giddiness. I am suffering this from last 12 yrs, but last 3 years it is very painful. I have taken x-ray & MRI reports some doctors tell this is migraine, some tell soiling in nerves & some doctor tell that it cervical spondolysis. One orthopedic told me that c1-c2 cervical vertebra is very close & c2 spinous process become increase.
She is suffering from compression fracture in her lower back D11. What is the best way to cure it? And if she want to do surgery then how much it gonna cost?
Very! Urgent, Hi sir, my mom was accident on Sunday today is 4th day, she have head injured that is DAI, left leg fractured, she is unconscious. In this case can we have go to for surgery? Dr. said if your not go to surgery your mother leg was completely removed. So kindly advise as soon as possible.
My knee is paining from last few day I had swellings on my face and my knee I had take brufen tab. I am staying in uk. And can bend knee to much.
I am newly came in a new palace for a college degree, so what to do maintain my health as I was a very healthy. Suddenly I am looking like a small man. What is the best protection to get addition for this. I wanna come at my initial point to restore. It very occur to see a suddenly changed body. So please help me to overcome from this problem.
Sir, my mom is suffering from knee pain since 3 years. Now when she walks she looks like she is In pain, so she is not able to walk properly. I want you to suggest a permanent solution to this. I want my mom to walk normally. Please help me regarding this. Thanks in advance.
I have noticed some swelling on my back for the past few days. It gets okay if I put some iodex or spray. I feel that I might have pulled the muscle or is it a side effect of statin? The inflammation is on one side of the back below the shoulder.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.