Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi C. NagarajYour feedback matters!
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
I am 33 years old. And we are searching a baby. I have been married for 9 yrs. We took long time to have baby as for settlement. My period is irregular. What should I do for get a soon pregnant? thank you.
My wife is pregnant. Scan done on 21.12.2016 show its 7 weeks n 3 days .expected delivery date given is 6.08.2017. I would like to know probably on what day she conceived. Pls suggest.
Dr, I am 21 years old. I have a relation with a girl. We had oral sex last time. After that I came to know that she had a past affair with a young man who also did oral sex with her. But not any other intercourse. He is addicted to drinks, pan masalas and lives a dirty life. So my doubt is that is there any chance for aids to me or my girlfriend. She said they had oral sex before 8 months and we had this before 3 months. Doctor please advice me. If there is a chance when we have to make a check up?
I have non provocative vulvodynomia. I feel burning down there at all times. Is there any cure? Kindly help.
My wife has 9th week of her pregnancy. Is is safe to have sexual intercourse in this period? We are very much aware for any loss and avoiding this from the date of Urine Test without any doctors advice. SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE :- LMP: 02-07-2016 Urine Test for Pregnancy: 03-08-2016 (Positive) 1st USG: 17-08-2016 (found live gestational sac for 6 week and 2 day, all activities and final report was normal) Current Health status: regularly feeling nausea and sometimes vomiting, some little pain in stomach, look like normal healthy pregnancy. Medicines taking: Presti 200 (Progesterone) Folimac & Doxinate Past History: D&C done on 09-05-2016 (due to BLIGHTED OVUM), for this issue LMP was 09-03-2016) Please consult us. Waiting your fast response.
How long does it take for periods to come back after a Medical Miscarriage? It was a 7 weeks pregnancy and what are the chances of pregnancy in between?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.
My wife has a problem of white discharge from vagina. She has taken some medicine for that but relief was there only during the period of medicine. She also feels itching along with white discharge. What treatment you will advise for that? Is it normal or not?
Hello doctor my period got delayed 10 days including today i.e 3rd aug. My expected date was 27th .i had also done a pregnancy test on 2nd aug and the result was negative .i m 22 years old , married >>
I am 21 years old female, I missed my period 5 days before, pregnancy test is negative, what should I do.?
I am 38 married since 10 year & had 2 miscarriage & infant death. Recent miscarriage was 3 months before. I have undergone APLA test last year now triquilar tab taken foe 2 months. Can I try for pregnancy or further tests required for rubella, chic, TORCH. Please help me. Thanks
I got married some time back. From the beginning I noticed that my wife was not interested in sex. After the birth of one daughter doctor had advised her to undergo surgery she did not. However from that time she avoids sex. Now for months together she avoids sex. She is also not interested to visit doctor / get advice. How I can manage such a situation and make more kids.
I am 32 years, I delivered a baby 3 months back. Today I got my periods, but I am having itching in my vagina. Also developing rashes on both sides of private part. Please can you suggest an ointment or a medicine.
Hi, I got negative in my report - unit- 0.46 / negative <1.0 equ 1.0-1.2 positive > 1.2 soo tell me I am out of danger and tell me some point so I save my life to HIV. Sir tell me one thing I got 0.46 and I do unprotrct sex I think 8 month passed so it a chance the unit is increase in future if I not do any unprotected sex.
I'm 30 year old woman, my both breasts have pain for 1 year, and also those are differ in sizes. What should I do?
My girl friend is telling me to do sex with hr but hr vagina shod not brake like dt she tlng me to do sex how can we do like dt.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.