Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punyavathi C. Nagaraj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi C. NagarajYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 25 thsept but my bf did not come out sperm then again on 28 th Sept we had sex after 3 hrs of sex I took unwanted 72 till now I didn't get vaginal bleeding or periods.
Hi We want delay pregnancy for 6-8 months. Can we use freedom 5 for 6-8 months. 2 years back I was pcos patient and right now having baby if 15 months. Or is there any other method to avoid pregnancy for 6-8 months.
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.
My wife is pregnant around 8 months, she is having belly stretching problem, please suggest what ointment should she use to clear?
I am a 34 years old lady I have two children one is 9 years old and another is 4 years old. Before three months my breasts release white milk. My prolactin hormone level is normal ,no lump in my breast and my breast's sonography is normal. Generally I have m.c. Before 3 or 4 days but before some time m.c. Is coming back before 8 or 10 days. Presently my breast release milk. please give me proper reason and solution for above problem.
Har month ka period cycle 28 days Medicine lene k liye period cycle extension ho gai or period 32 days 1) January me period hua Tha 30 January 2) March me hua 2nd March Period cycle kitna din ka hua? Ovulaion date kab thi? Next period kab hogi? Next ovulaion date kab hogi?
After first intercourse getting burning sensation and itching in the vagina. Please give some solutions! (Tabs or creams if there any?
I am 29 years nurse with 33weeks pregnant. Can I travel 2010 km in qualis by laying down in that and taking rest in night. Can I take sustain during this days. Till now there is any problems for me.
स्त्रीयों मे यौन इच्छा बडाने के लिये घरेलु उपचार
- A healthy sex drive is a natural part of an individual's makeup, so if you are experiencing low sex drive it's important to investigate the causes with your doctor.
- A wide range of illness, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive, including sexual problems, medical diseases, medications, lifestyle, surgery, fatigue etc. Changes in hormone levels are also one of the most common causes of low sexual desire in women. Hormonal changes like menopause, pregnancy and breast feeding can dampen a women’s sex drive.
- Fortunately, however, there are a number of natural home remedies that can not only boost your sex drive but will also improve your mood, help you look and feel better and raise your overall energy levels as well.