Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punyavathi C
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi CYour feedback matters!
Whether you suffer from premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, are unable to get an orgasm - or you just want to improve your sex life, Every problem is connected to one major solution, it's important to exercise your 'sex' muscles.
A. Kegel Exercises - Cure For Erectile Dysfunction, Urinary incontinence, and Nightfall
What Are Kegel Exercises?
Kegel exercises are easy exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
How Do I Find My Pelvic Muscles?
In order to help strengthen you pelvic floor muscles, it is important that you take time to make sure you are exercising the right muscles.
Try to stop and start your urine stream while you are about to urinate . Try to do this two or three times. The muscles you use to stop your urine flow are your pelvic floor muscles.
How Do I Do A Kegel Exercise?
Now that you have located your pelvic floor muscles, you can exercise them even when you do not have to urinate by following these simple steps:
1. Tighten and hold your pelvic floor muscles for five seconds (count 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand, 4 one thousand, 5 one thousand).
2. Relax your pelvic muscles.
You have just done one Kegel exercise. You should plan to do 10 to 20 Kegel exercises three to four times each day.
Another way to tighten your pelvic floor muscles is to:
1. Squeeze the muscles in your anus (like you are holding a bowel movement).
2. Relax your pelvic floor muscles after each attempt.
3. Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 times.
When you do your Kegel exercises, remember
- Do not hold your breath.
- Do not push down.
- Squeeze your muscles together tightly and imagine that you are trying to lift this muscle up.
- Do not tighten the muscles in your stomach, buttocks, or thighs
- Relax your pelvic floor muscles between each squeeze.
How Often Should I Do Kegel Exercises?
Your goal should be to do 20 Kegel exercise three to four times each day. The great thing about Kegel exercises is that you can do them anytime you want to do them
Kegel exercises can help both men and women. Some men's partners do the exercises with them. The more you do them, the stronger your pelvic floor muscles will become.
It can take six weeks or longer to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
B. The Push-Ups - Lower yourself Only halfway down while doing push up, do not touch the ground.
Halfway down push-ups are easier to achieve and enable you to do faster reps, which, as well as increasing your sexual strength, will also increase your sexual fitness and stamina. Do sets of 10 or 20 push ups.
C. Rebound Exercise - It is performed on a device known as a rebounder/mini-trampoline. Rebounding for 10 minutes twice a day will do wonders for your Sexual health. It strengthens your pelvic floor, abdominal, hip and upper leg muscles as well as strengthening your lymphatic system.
Related Tip: The Best First-Time SEX Advice You'll Ever Get!
My girlfriend isn't getting any periods from 2 months now we were having sex before 2 months but before sperm didn't get inside of her and it was unprotected sex but all the pregnancy test was -ve but still she's not getting any period what is happening with her.
1. Brooming and mopping our house
2. Doing gardening work
3. Cleaning our house
4. Washing the car or Bike
5. Taking the dog for walking .So we too walk
6. Take a long walk in the Malls
7. Weekends .U can go to beech side and parks
8. Yoga/ meditation can also be practiced
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
Im 39 and miss my periods fo the first time in many years. I'm not pregnant. Then why delay in periods?
Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gye. Mere periods monthly time pr aate h. But bledding bohat kam h. Maximum 2 ya 3 days. Me ye janna chahti hu ki is problm ki vajh se pregnancy me koi problm toh nh hogi na. Please help
- The common misconception that people have is that kidney stones happens only in old age. But in reality, it can happen to anyone.
- Lack of fluid intake is by large a major reason for kidney stones. Adequate care taken to maintain the desired level of water intake can help prevent the formation of stones.
- Our state-of-the-art urology unit offers minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney stone.