Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi CYour feedback matters!
I have PCOD I took medical abortion and I got rash/acne on my upper body both arms ,left breast and back? What can be the cause.
Hi doc, I am pregnant by 37 weeks 4 days and this is my first pregnancy. I feel stabbing pain in my pubic bone, lot of pressure on lower abdomen and sometimes back ache. I can see the difference in my bump and it looks bit lower. But during my recent visit, my doc told that my baby hasn't dropped or I am not dilated or effaced. I am confused why I am getting those pains if the baby hasn't dropped. Also I am doing regular walking, exercises and daily chores yet no results but unusual pain. Please advice. M really confused and worried.
I married two years ago. But I can't get children. My wife late periods regularly. What is problem sir ?give suggestions please I want children.
Me and my wife had sex last month feb 27, 28 in her unsafe days intentionally expecting for baby. Last month she had her periods on 19feb and This month her date must be 20 march. She is regular in her periods. No delay in her happenings. Still she dint get her periods. Today is 29 march. Will she be pregnant. Please advise when to check for pregnancy test. We are eagerly waiting for a baby.
Hello doctor what is the sign of pregnancy. Because I try for pregnancy and I feel very hungry in few hour and I also fell sar ghumna at night jab sleep karne jati hu. To kya ye symbol hai pregnancy k please tell me.
Dear Doctor, I got unwanted pregnancy by chance about which I came to know just after skipping my periods, so that was 5 weeks pregnancy, that's why I had abortion pills for the first time which are usually recommended by various websites as well. It worked, but I did not get proper periods, I mean blood clots are coming but only with urine otherwise the pad is clear. But yes I am having very strong cramps after taking pills. I wanted to know that it's normal or I need to have pills again. Please guide me.
Dear Sir/madam, I am 29 years old married male, want to get my wife pregnant, which position during intercourse helps in deeper penetration, please suggest.
I am 35 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from cough from last two weeks. I am coughing whole night. Because of that I am feeling lot of pressure on my stomach. Please suggest me some tonic or something.
I am 8 weeks pregnant. I had omelette. I am feeling very uneasy after eating it. Is eating omelette safe during pregnancy.
I am 38 yrs old my wife is also 33yrs old I am having a prety daughter. She is 7 years old, but now my wife is not interested with me for making sex regularly last two months. Regularly she avoiding me by the different issues sometimes she spokes me mujhe sex kerne me koi interest nahi hai. Please tell me why she is doing such type activities.
I m 25 year old female my uterus shows two live embryos are 7 weeks. Llying in separate sac. But a Cystic mass measuring 52.1mm?38.7mm seen in right adenexa please Tell me right advise. What is best solution? 1. Kiya mujhe normal delivery se children ho sake hai? 22. Cystic mass se mujhe or mere children ko koiy big problem to nahi hai? 3. Agar finally cystic mass ko Operation se nikalna pada to bina kisi lost ke ye ho sake hAi. 4. Cycle mass ko nikalne par main dobara pregnant ho sakti hau? please give me top priority and best advice. Thanks you.
♧Do not wash your hair with too much hot water.
♧If you use any shampoo, use only an ORGANIC shampoo or conditioner.
♧ Do not comb the hair backwards. Use a good quality brush or comb. Avoid excessive brushing.
♧Massage the scalp vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes (until you start to feel hot there) after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp and prevent hair loss.
♧Coconut oil and castor are very good for hair.
♧Boil dry pieces of amla (Indian goose berry) in coconut oil and apply on hair for hair loss prevention.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
Hii me pregenecy try kar rhi hu lkn nho ho raha h counsium meri period date aa jati so please help me kab aur kis waqt kiya jaye.
I feel nauseated. Feel giddy. Have pukish feeling. Not able to understand the reason. I am 31 year old woman.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.