Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi CYour feedback matters!
Hello! I'm 24 years old and I have irregular periods with PCOD problem planning to conceive so doctor prescribed me fertyl super 100 mg from D2 to D6 and myestra 2 mg from D3 to D9 and Duphaston from D16 to D25 also she asked me to go through follicular study from D12 and to have intercourse from D10 to D20 on alternate days but I missed to go through follicular study on D12 instead went on D20 for follicular scanning but had intercourse regularly from D11. On D20 follicular scanning got report as Immature follicles of size around 6 mm in both RT ovary and LT ovary and Endometrium size is 12.2 mm. What does that it mean? Can I have chances to get pregnant? Also I am getting lower abdominal pain, backache, feeling sleepy and hungry what does all these symptoms mean? Please help me I am totally confused and excited about my pregnancy. Can I hope anything positive and good?
I had sex with my gf after that she had her periods which was not as before only blood droplets. Where coming out only once an hour bt the pregnancy results were negative and now after 20 days she is feeling that something scratching inside her vagina is she pregnant.
I am 23 years old female and I have ovarian cysts due which I am having problem in regular periods cycle and is this reason of not getting pregnant.
Hi, Mai 22 years ki hu. Mai August 2016 me pregnant hui the but 2 month ke baad uterus me infection ke wajah se miscarrige Ho gaya. To 3 month ka treatment chala to infection thik Ho gaya. But Mai an pregnant nhi Ho paa Rahi hu aur mujhe period 30 days me aati hai aur khatam hone ke 3 days bad bhi period wali cramp hoti hai. Mam please reply me immediately .my situation is very critical.
Does daily sex effect the health of women and can one have sex during menses? Lastly how to increase breast size in women.
My wife is three months pregnant and she is weak and unable to take diet properly and every time she has vomiting tendency. So, please give some solution.
I am . 35 years age. My left side breast feel heavy and some time pain. Where as right side is ok. Which specialist is appropriate for treatment. Even my nipples is odd.
I am 40 years female. Last 15 years my problem white lecorya, we are take all treatment but my problem no slove. So please help me. Thanks & regards
Is it safe to have sex without protection during the safe days of her cycle? It does not cause pregnancy? Please explain in detail. P. S: by safe days I mean the first 7 and last 7 days of her cycle. Can protection/contraceptives be avoided?
I had sex on Feb, it's June now. I have been getting regular periods by far and I've also taken about 5 pregnancy tests at home. I also took an HCG test from a diagnostic centre. But now, I'm feeling a little weird, like I feel I'm getting symptoms of pregnancy, can I still be pregnant? Or is it that I'm over thinking?
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Hello! I had Hystersoscopy done on 7th Jan after that I was given antibiotics and some medicines All was ok I got my periods also and now I am currently on tablet Enrifol. I am having some pain in lower left side Abdomen and I am having frequent urination. Some acidity and hairfall Kindly help as to why is it happening.
If you’ve ever played Blind Man’s Buff you know how helpless it can feel to be unable to see. While some people are born blind, others lose sight as a result of health issues, accidents etc. Imagine how a person would feel to be able to see something for the first time or to regain their sight?
Every human being with sight can choose to donate their eyes after their death and gift another person vision. When it comes to eye donation, there is no restriction on the person’s age or overall health. Even a person who has had surgery on their eyes can choose to donate them as long as the cornea is unaffected. It is not only noble but the thought of being able to give some a chance to see the world with your eyes can give you immense joy.
However, just a thought is not enough, there are few other facts to be kept in mind before going for eye donation:
- Eyes need to be donated within 6 hours of a person’s death: For your eyes to be viable for a donation they must be harvested within 6 hours of death. Thus, if you choose to be a donor, it is important for you to inform your family and friends of this decision. Eye donation can also be authorized by the deceased’s next of kin.
- Donation does not cost money: There are no costs involved in donating your eyes. Profiting by buying and selling human organs and tissues is a criminal at and can be punishable by law.
- The whole eye is not transplanted: The most common cause of blindness is a damaged or diseased cornea. Thus, only this area is transplanted to enable a person to see. The cornea is a thin, transparent flap located in front of the colored part of the eye. Thus, donating eyes does not disfigure the deceased person in any way.
- Even people who wear spectacles can donate their eyes: Short sightedness or far sightedness are conditions caused by irregularities with the lens inside the eye and do not affect the cornea. Thus these conditions do not interfere with their ability to donate their eyes after death. Even people who have been operated upon for cataracts, retinal detachments or glaucoma may choose to donate their eyes. It is even possible for a person who has received a corneal transplant to donate their eyes as long as the cornea is healthy and clear.
- Corneal Transplants have a high success rate: There is no blood supply to the cornea and hence there is a very low risk of the body rejecting a donor cornea. In many cases, this rejection can be treated and suppressed with medication.
Though over 30,000 corneas are donated and transplanted each year, there is still a long waiting list at eye banks. Thus, it time you take a pledge to make someone else's life beautiful. Do not think twice about donating your eyes and encourage people around you to do so as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
A common phrase “the backbone of the company or family,” is used to indicate the integral role a particular person plays within the context. As this saying implies, the actual human backbone is central to everything your body does and experiences.
- The spine has two major functions. It serves to keep the body balanced and upright, and it works to protect the central nervous system. When the spinal column is in its proper alignment, the entire body is in balance.
- Unfortunately, many outside factors can cause misalignments, or subluxations, to appear in the spine. Injuries, accidents, tension, and overworking muscles can all lead to subluxations. You will notice some of the resulting side effects like: Neck pain, low back pain, headaches, insomnia, joint pain, and chronic fatigue are just some of the many ways in which your body may be telling you that you have a vertebra out of alignment.
- Regular spinal alignment correction is a natural and drug-free pathway to wellness that encompasses your entire body.
- Advanced biomechanical spinal correction techniques that are totally different to osteopathy and chiropractic or physiotherapy, help in practically untwisting your body and release tight and stuck structures. It utilizes specific mobilization or manipulation in some cases.
- With this unique technique, we not only treat the segmental painful area, tissue causing symptoms, but also balance the entire pelvic base, spine, TMJ and balance the upper and lower extremities.
- Untwist your body for a healthy and painfree tomorrow!
- spine Injuries