Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punyavathi C
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi CYour feedback matters!
Meri shaadi 2004 mein hui. 2005 mein maine conceive kiya .magar sudden bleeding ki wajah se D&C karami padi. Us waqt mukhe pata nahi tha ki mera blood group A-negative hai. Or mujhe anti D nahi laga. Phir mujhe 2 or misscarriag hue. Lekin tab anti d lag gaya tha. Phir 1 ectopic pregnancy hui. Jiski wajah se mera 1 fallopian tube nikala gaya. Uske baad 2014 me mujhe phir conceive hua. Sabkuch theek tha magar baby ko heartbeat nahi thi. Cardiac activity na hone ki wajah se 8 week mein phir D&C hui. Tabse conceive nai hua hai. Main thyronorm 25 le rahi hoon. Or abhi 1 Torch test bhi karwaya hai usme rubella IGg positive (>70) hai or cytomegalovirus IGg positive (>20) hai.mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai kya karoon. Abhi mujhe aisa feel ho raha hai symptoms ko dekhte hue ki maine conceive kar liya hai. Meri last period date 8 Dec thi. Phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai ki maine conceive kar liya hai .may be m not correct. But 1 hope to hai. please help me Dr. And please suggest me ki main kya karoon .sab Dr. Paise banate rehte hai fayda ho ya na ho. Mere ooper poora experiment kar daala .ek Dr. Ne to TB ki high does bhi 2 months tak khilayi .mera lever bhi ja raha tha. Mujhe tb thi hi nahi phir bhi. Ab samajh nahi aata kis per bharosa karoon .plz do something. Thanx a lot. Good Day. :-)
I am 17 years girl. My question is related periods. I had sex with my fiance on 15th of August and took an i-pill on 16th August. My expected period date according to my cycle is 28 August but my periods have arrived yesterday 31th August. And I today am having very low bleeding in spots as compared to usually. Am I Pregnant?
What is the difference between a normal period and the first period which a girl has after the intercourse if she becomes pregnant?
Why bleed vagina after sex. She is not suffering from period, period was just 10 15 days before then why bleeding. During sex there is no pain no scratches and no pricking but during sex some time she feels like she has no energy for few seconds. So what is the reason bleeding vagina.
Should I jump, run or jog during menstruation, is it harmful, because of it menstrual cycle becomes fast?
I am a 24 years old girl. In December, my period started from 7th December. I had unprotected sex on 11th December.On that time, my period was still continuing slightly. After that, within 11 hours, I took i-pill. Then my period stopped. But after 4 days, suddenly my period started and it continued for 4 days. In January, my period date was already over. I have also done my pregnancy test by prega news but result was negative. My period is still not starting. I am very worried about that matter. What should I do now. Please provide me any suggestion. Tell me what i will do now and when my period will be start ?
I am a 25 year old female looking for safe contraceptive method. I used to take the pill before but I had to stop due to some circumstances. I would like to be on any form of birth control contraceptives. Please advice me on which form of contraceptive to opt for. Thank you.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
- Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
- Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
- Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
- Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
- Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
- Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
- If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
- Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
- Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
- Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
- Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
- Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!