Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punith Kumar .S.N Shivapura Nanjundaiah Punith Kumar .S.N Shivapura Nanjundaiah
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Punith Kumar .S.N Shivapura Nanjundaiah Punith Kumar .S.N Shivapura NanjundaiahYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from back pain last two to three days and I feel so much pain in my back so please help me please.
My mom is suffering from knee pain and most of the doctors have advised knee replacement as the only option. I wish to know first is there any alternative to knee replacement surgery. Second in case of knee replacement for both knees what will be the overall expenses in Navi Mumbai. Thirdly what is the time duration for operation (both legs) and what is overall time period for recovery.
I can't stand more than one hour ,legs start paining my age is 32 and weight is 90 ,there are many people of my age and weight, but I am facing problem.
I have a shoulder pain which came from dislocation so I want to know which type of medicine I have to take to reduce my pain?
As prr recent discussion, knee pain only comes suddenly when I walk. No knees pain during sitting in office. Hamstring pain is there in left leg while sitting. Also back pain sometimes comes and automatically gone away if I do some exercise. Also I have started cycling to remove knee pain. Please suggest.
From last 4 to 5 years, I am having back and neck pain. Pain is specially in left portion of those parts of body. I have pain even in morning after sleep. I experience pain in legs also. I feel unable to sit properly in a position for a long time. Even after sometime, I need to do some exercise. I have not consulted any doctor yet. Please advise.
I am suffering from ankolysing spondolysis for last 20 yrs. It has affected my left hip joint with immobility and pain. I am still walking with walking stick. When can I go for hip replacement. I am 52 yrs old male.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.