Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puneeth C S
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Puneeth C SYour feedback matters!
I have a nerve pain in left back solder which cause left hand pain with just like paralyse.Please tell.
Hands are shivering when panic and holding some weightless cups some times but I not consume any alcohol what is the reason.
I stammer because of head injuries, tensions, thinking too much, too many thoughts, past incidents, hurrying and depression.
I am 24 years old I have migraine from pat 10 to 12 years but now it's like when ever I eat any sweet or chocolate my migraine starts how to avoid such things.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from one sided headache (migraine).common medicine like saridon does not work. What should I do?
I am 57 years old lady now a days m suffering from migraine problem in fact m having this problem from the last 25 years bt from the last 5 years I was away from this problem now again this started left side head as well as neck pain m taking grenil and nimesulide 100mg bt no effect also m having high bp for that m taking telma 40 can anyone help me.
How to be healthy at 62 along with diabetes type 2 ,hyper tension, nerves weakness kindly give me some economical tips thank you
Hello, my age is 21 and I have problem of nightfalling I can not stop it sometime its continues 2 days how to stop it I feel very week after it my hand and legs shake and I ejaculate before sex I just touched her body with my penis its ejaculate only just touched and while kissing I ejaculate how to control it pls hlp me and I have not so confident to talk the girl whenever I talk to girl my voice like I am exist how is it tell me.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.