Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Hi, I am 25 years old. previously when I am asked to present something in front of an audience, my whole body used to shake. That time I thought that it might be because of stage fear. But now a days, my hands are shaking all the time. I never feel like my hand shakes, but everybody around me always ask me, why your hands are shaking? Please help. Am I sick? I am not able to understand what is the problem with me.
I m 19 year old college going girl. I m suffering from insomnia from my childhood, but it took its high pitch before 3 years. I don't have nay worry but I feel more energetic at night. I feel like its day time. In day time whatever I do, I feel so sleepy, even I eat or not or I m restless or not. So I love waking at night but the classes are at day time so I m sometimes unable to cope with it. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I HAVE TRIED MANY THINGS, ALTHOUGH I DONT TAKE SLEEPING PILLS NOR WANT TO. I DONT HAVE ANY DEPRESSION OR TENSION.
I miss suffering from insomnia for many months Also me and my wife suffering from acidity while we very less time eat food of outside. Please suggest some remedy. Thanks.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem of hand tremors for last 8 yrs, its increase when I am getting nervous, Is there any cure?
Left side headache left eye pain neck strain. All this causes migraine type headache. Results in severe pain and vomiting. What may be the real cause? Gets ok in one day.
I have short time memory loss suddenly. I am afraid of whether it is only causing for continuous hand job. Where I do it for 4-5 times in a week. Is the memory loss causing for this reason. Are any. If any means please tell me for what memory loss is occurring.
Hi doctor this is bharath. Problem: I am suffering with depression. When the unwanted situation happen I am going to easily. In that time I can, t take any decision. And shivering many of times in a day. And I have a low confidence level on me. So please help how can I handle the situations in that moment.
I am a epileptic patient. Had 3 seizures of history, all were due to lack of sleep and weakness. Then started with oxcarbazepine 300 one in morning and two at night and frisium 5 bd, docs stopped frisium 5 3years back. Its been six years since I started the medicine. I didn't had any history of seizure after I started medicine. How long do I need to continue the medicine?
Hello doctor I need your help I was a college student I was in my friends house for 2 Months I was so good in my way I was eating food in my friends house for 2 months I was good before after eating food from there home I am so sick my weight reduced my symptoms are like felling like dry mouth anxiety Dizziness fear confusion my legs and feet shakes upset in stomach I thought some thing bad is happening to me I went to neurologist to checkup my health he done mri scan blood test ecg everything showed normal and prescribed some medical like Tablet petril plus tablet benthai forte tablet calrig plus tablet vetahist 48sr tablet Nuro d3 (once in a week) after taking the medicine I am still sick feeling same symptoms like before some of my family member said me in your food some one added some kind of toxins Like slow poison she said go and consult a toxicologist I am so confused give me advice what can I do.
I have seizure problem. doctor is confused between ncc or tuberculoma. Its almost 7 months. Please advise.
Im 23 years now. For last two months I am having a shivering like feeling inside head, eye twitching and sometimes lips twitches too. But lip twitches are rare. And sometimea in a day I feel pulsing like pains im different points of the body. Like sometimes in fingers, legs knees. And feel like things I watch are not that clear like how it felt before. And I have right ear pain too. Head shivering, eye twitching, and sometimes some small ares in face also twitches, mostly on the right side of head. But it happens on left side too. I had xonsulted an ayurvedic doctor, and she had suggested some medicines for fatigue and digestion as I am having gas trouble like feeling in stomach and nothing really digests. I am very tensed about these weird feelings in body. Could you please help me and tell me what my problem really is? before I didn' t have much work too, please goes to my company and the word I does don' t need much effort. Expecting you to value my request.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
Hello doctor, am 22 year old. I am suffering from migraine problem from last 5-6 years. These days am suffering from continuous migraine pain. Feel stressed and does not get sleep properly. Moreover I do not wish to eat food and feel lost. Am not liking anything around. I feel sensitivity to light and sound. At the time of pain my head start to throb and feel intense pain and its unbearable. It get pain in eyes and feel body pain too. Please help me out.
I'm Parkinson's patient so Whats diet plan for me and give me some tips I have muscular body and 20 year old boy.
Can anyone please suggest me what could be the possible reason for burning sensation and vibrations in legs? Even normal, uric acid normal, no slip disc, hlab 27 negative, anti gad negative, anti vgkc negative, haemoglobin normal, sugar level normal? Please help me? Is there any possibility of heart blockage?
I had perineurioma and had the tumour in my feet removed 2 years back: but the pain still prevails - so does the fibroid growth: what should I do now?
It is the most common problem seen in society today. A migraine is a common neurological condition characterised by a headache, but some people have associated symptoms of eye and ear.
Classic symptoms of a migraine:
- Severe throbbing headache on one side of head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and noise.
- Prefer quite a dark room to sleep
- Sensitivity to motion
- Muffled hearing
- Ear fullness
- Ringing in the ear or tinnitus
Causes of a migraine:
Migraine headaches probably relate to both abnormal discharges in cells within the brain and to the construction of the walls of the blood vessels in and around the brain. But the exact cause of a migraine is not known. Following are the provocating factors which make the condition worse
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Stress altered sleep patterns
- Diet fast food, oily food, processed food
- Chocolates, cheeses
- Coffee sodas with caffeine
Factors related to a migraine
- More common in women than men
- Symptoms are often worse during menstruation
- Family history
- Avoid food, which triggers migraines e.g. Chocolate, alcohol, cheese, oily, spicy, junk and processed food
- Relaxation exercise
- Stress management
- During menstrual period decrease the salt intake and take some diuretic
- Ibruphen for pain after meal
- Other treatment with the advice of neuro physician e.g.
- Beta blockers agents
- Calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Seratonergic agents
- Gabapantin or neurontin
- Acetazolamides or diamox
- Sodium valporate or depakots
- Oxycarbazapine or trieptal