Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Puneeth C SYour feedback matters!
Hey doctor! suddenly today in the morning my thumb started flickering, it's been an hour it's shivering, it's a little difficult for me to write and type, I am getting a bit worried what is it?
Respected sir. I have head tingling and numbness in legs and hand, I Consult doctors he told me because of anxiety, and he gave me medication, but don't help me same as before, could I know how long it will take to cure. Presently am using medicine paratox 10mg, tizindine 2mg. Please suggest me.
I am 21 years old .having a slight disbalance while walking and sometimes while sitting .what can be the cause?
I have migraine. I have been using homeopathy medicine from last 6 months but it is not up to the mark. So what shall I do now.
I am suffering from headache and in a lot of pain when I look up. What is the cure? Am I suffering from Migraine, as it pains as if someone is needling me.
I am suffering from tingling. Tremor. Numbness in hand and feet and nerve problem. I take atorvastatin with calcium. Is it o.k?
The person suffers from headache on a regular basis. Although there is no eyesight issue, nor any migraine issue. Please suggest the solution.
What are The symptoms of migraine? I get severe headache usually. I guess its migraine, so tell me the symptoms please.
I am 20 years old I have a problem of shaking hand while holding mobile or something else How is this happening and what precautions I should take and what I should eat?
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
- Occurs suddenly
- There is neurological problem or paralysis (lakwa)
- It may be temporarily or permanent
- May lead to sudden dearth
1. Sudden trouble in walking, co-ordination, balance
2. Sudden dizziness
3. Sudden sever headache
4. Sudden numbness or weakness of face / arm/ leg- specially on one side
5. Sudden confusion/ problem in understanding
6. Sudden speech problem
7. Sudden problem in vision (seeing) in one or both eyes
- Blockage of an blood vessel in the brain by a clot
- Rupture of blood vessel in the brain.
- Time is crucial- to reverse or reduce the damage to brain cells . brain cells die within minutes to few hours and do not regenerate - thus lead to permanent loss of function.
- A clot bursting drug is required to be given within 3-6 hrs.
- Blood thinning medicine are to be continued for a long time
- Progress in the disease is continuous process and continues for years
By controlling risk factors like
Recognize the symptoms of stroke and act immediately – to take the patent to hospital.