Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PujaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Ive heard dairy products are good for pcos. Can I drink milk?
Hi my wife is pregnant in sep 2015 and period is 14sep15, I want to know due date of delivery so please tell me.
I face pain in my groin area and pelvis area including testes after ejaculation every times. This is happening since past 3-4 years. Earlier it was not regular but now a days I face pain after every ejaculation. Also I feel like some burning sensation while ejaculation in penis. It is bent to and face tension from left root side while at the right side I do not face any tension. Please suggest me proper guidance and what to do next.
I have 7 month baby boy and my wife has not started period yet after pregnancy, but yesterday night we have unprotected sex, then any chances of pregnancy.
Please suggest. Can pregnancy be stopped after 1 week of intercourse it is possible, so what is the procedure for it.
I am having irregular periods for 1 year my periods come in two months and when they come I notice clot of blood also coming out so please can you tel me about clots in periods and how can they be dissolve and how can I have regular periods in a month.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.
What is best method to check pregnancy. My wife is 51 years and her period not. Stopped yet. We take precautions but failed to take this tome. Is there chance of pregnancy. If yes how to check. Her last period from 1-3 Jan.
Actually I want to conceive in may 2016 I had an ectopic pregnancy and operated one tube and do not have much feeling at the time of sex can girl can also get pregnant with proper feeling of sex.
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegel: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegel: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.