Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ps.JairajYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I hard can you suggest what should be done?
I have 19 days old male child. Doctor told that he hears an xtra sound in the heart and suggested me with Echo test. If it is found with a hole. Is that curable completely without future problems?
Once i was playing carrom i remember my hands were shaking and my heart was beating and i was calming myself after this incident i startd concentrating on my heart and trying to stop it. Now i know that was heart's fast beating but i want my subconcious to accept it and want to come out of it.
I have constipation due to that I feel uneasy till I pass motion that too with difficulty. My mouth tastes differently. Kindly help me so that I can pass the motion normally and taste of my mouth gets better. I have BP problem for that I am taking Lodoz -5 as prescribed by doctor.
Hello doctor I had lumps on the chest since the age of around 13 I'm 24 now I've visited some 6 doctors 2 of them said this is pigeons chest and others said this is gynecomastia. The lumps are very small. I used to exercise a lot so On the right side it's almost negligible now and looks normal but on the left side it's bit visible with some difference. Is it possible to operate only on one side? When I touch the chest region on the left side I feel some little hard circular lump inside Thank you.
I am suffering cough hard from last 2 weeks and I have pain chest hard whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should do it.
Hi, I'm facing chest pain/tightness also upper back pain over an year, all cardiac tests done results are normal everyone is saying is due to GERD im taking medicines for the same but results are not good ,Bp, lipid profile are normal what should I do?
I have chest pain in left side not in regular basis. When I am at stress it is feel more. Please advice me.
I am 54 years, male, I have high choloestrol problem, I take one roseday tablet 10mg everyday. Recently I have started breathing thru the mouth, day and night even while sleeping. Why? please let me know the reason and also give me the desired medicine. Thanks.
Hi I am 35 years male n I have diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney damage and I have not able to make relationship with my wife bcz of erectile dysfunction, so pls help me with any medication or what I can do for that bcz I recently got married.
Sir mere papa KO high blood pressure hai, abhi unka blood pressure 156/100 hai. Pahle jab wo doctor KO dikhaye the, doctor ne unhe 'amlovas 5' medicine refer kiye the. 1 mahine 'amlovas 5' use karne ke baad blood pressure puri taraha se kam gaya tha, aur papa vi medicine khana chood diye the, phir jab BP nikla phir papa ne 'amlovas 2.5' uske baad 'amlovas 5' use kiye, abhi wo amlovas AT use kar rahe hain. Par BP kam nenhi raha hai. So sir please give your suggestions about 'what are the measure step he has to taken'
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.