Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PromodYour feedback matters!
I have a constant pain at my back and neck. And when I used to write something for at lest 1 hour my shoulders starts paining too. I consulted an spine specialist too, he observed and said lack of vitamin D and gave me 3 medicines namely Brigeta 1gm Sachet (once in a week, fm12 sachets, CCM TABLETS (Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3 and Folic acid tablets) and Rxplus (long list of composition). Told me to get a next check up after 3 months. Its 5 months now, as long as I was taking the medicine I was feeling fine but again all started same. What should I do?
I have had ulcers in my mouth for as long as I can remember. Is there a cure for this? What's the cause?
It is common for many newly married couple to be unable to have sexual intercourse for the first few days. But if that situation persists for weeks and months or even years, it is called unconsummated marriage. Sometimes the problem lies with female (ex: afraid of intercourse) and sometimes it is the male who finds difficulty in achieving/maintaining an erection. In yet other situations first the female is unprepared for intercourse and the husband is caring enough to not force her. And when she gets mentally ready, the husband starts facing erectile dysfunction.
It is important to know that all these situations are not unusual and almost all the couples can be helped to overcome the problem. The couple should realize that it is not a matter of embarrassment or shame, shed their shyness and consult the therapist as soon as possible. All the more, a vast majority of cases do not need medical or surgical intervention.
What are long term bad effects of excessive usage of cell phones, I am very much concerned about this as I have been doing it lot myself.
I have a very low weight how can I increase my weight I have a habit of masturbation regularly, can I get fit body.
One of the tooth have a hole though both are still standing no with pains. The enamel in the one with hole is completely extracted. Does that impact on your earlier recommendation?
I vomit black colored liquid after drinking alcohol. It's happened around 4 to 5 times. Please advice.
Hii. This is subhash. I am 23. I'm suffering from pimples on face. How to make my face handsomely. It's looking so dirty. Plzz suggest me.
Male 20 I have a dark neck. Colour of my face and my Hand is much more fair than my neck. What Can I do to remove the Darkness Of the neck?
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.