Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka SoniYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old. I have sex without condom with one call girl one time. So I feel have any problem? How I know nobody problem? Please give solution. Thank you.
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.
I am 16 years old. I am male. I have too pimples in my face. I want to clean it. Please give some suggestions to me.
I have not at all self-confidence, I feel very fear to keep my view to in front of my boss. I am very nervous. please help me.
What is the main causes for bone damage? If it is cured by drinking more milk? Drinking more milk causes breast cancer in women's?
Although taking sunlight at morning time is good for health but as the sunlight of noon time is more condense and brighter than that of morning's so it can be a better supplement of vitamin D as compare to morning's. Hence will it be good for person to take 10-20 mins of Sunlight in noon time rather than in morning?
Hi, I have been suffering from hair fall from around an year now. I first consulted a doctor but the medication gave no proper results. He had given me some medicines and hairforU solution. Later I consulted another doctor in my hometown and he advised me the medicines I have mentioned below. My hairfall reduced a little but the hairline in the front left of scalp is still receding very fast. I am very worried, please suggest something.
Sir. I,M mentally disturb. Jb Jyada stress hota h to m andar se kapne lgti hu. Ye problem mujhe phle v tha bt bich me tick ho gya tha or ab phir se start ho gya h.m sant rhne ki try krti hu pr koi n koi bat mere mind me ghumte rhta h or m disturb rhne lgi hu. Chahkr v m sant nhi ho pati hu n hi tck se so pati hu. Nind aati hi nhi h.sir.m bahut paresan hu please help me.
Hi I, m sani Khan. I Hove a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help. Thank you..
Hello sir My tongue is attached to bottom part of the mouth, cannot speak properly from my childhood, in earlier I have not considered it as a problem but as growing it's becoming problem for me I'd there any solution for this Thanking you.
Uric acid is a product of the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides, and it is a normal component of urine. High concentrations of uric acid can lead to gout and are associated with other medical conditions including diabetes and formation kidney stones.
To lower the uric acid value:
- Increase water intake
- Consume more citric fruits
- Have tomatoes, cherties, vegetable juices, apples, green tea etc.