Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka SoniYour feedback matters!
Our hair is mainly made of protein.
Increase protein in your diet like: eggs, soya, nuts, sprouts.
Oil your hair lightly. Use warm oil and massage lightly. It conditions and makes your hair shiny.
Always use a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
Avoid blow drying too much.
Avoid colouring your hair frequently.
Whenever you are using any products on your hair, make sure they are of a decent quality.
Love your hair:)
Hello Doc, can you please tell me which therapy is most responsive in hair thinning and hair loss problem, Mesotherapy Or PRP therapy? I already had 2 sessions of mesotherapy and consuming all the medicines provided to me since 17 days but I didn't noticed any noticeable change. Please help me out over this.
My aunt is of 49 years old, her ht is 5'3 and weight around 70. She wanted to know how to cure fibroid without operation? Her report: uterus is Anteverted bulky measuring 105x68x70 mm ET=4.4 mm EE complex is pushed back two hypothetical masses measuring 44x34 and 28x18 mm have seen in interior wall of upper part of uterus Another small hypothetical mass 19. 6x18.7 mm is also seen. She has heavy bleeding during periods and body aches daily What is exactly it means and cure?
I wanna loose weight from hips n thighs n m doin squats for 1month. Pls adv me proper day to day basis diet plan for one month.
What about green tea. Is it effective for weight loss. If I take this with little honey will it be ok?
A heart attack is usually characterised by the rupture of a plaque which can cause the spread of the cholesterol into the blood stream.
Cardiovascular diseases are a major cause of pain, suffering and death around the world, today. Heart attacks are caused by coronary heart disease. This is caused by the narrowing of the coronary artery when substances like cholesterol block it. If not treated and revived on time, a patient suffering from a heart attack can meet a fatal result.
So how can you prevent a heart attack?
- Cholesterol: We are all affected to some extent by what we eat. It is important to keep a check on your cholesterol, especially if it is on the higher side, so as to prevent a heart attack. Cholesterol is known to directly cause a heart attack, because if applies layer upon layer to the walls of the artery, and chokes them until they cannot handle the pressure any longer. So watch your food intake and bring down the blood lipid or fat levels with proper diet and exercise to alleviate the risk of a heart attack.
- Assess your Risk Factors: So are you at risk of heart disease and possible heart attack? This will very much depend on your medical history and allied ailments. If you are suffering from high cholesterol or even diabetes, your chances of having clogged arteries and a subsequent heart attack may increase manifold. Also, you may have a family history of heart diseases which can increase the risk of such ailments in your case. So, it is wise to assess your risk factors and take measures like regular checkups, medication where required and even other measures like diet and exercise.
- Blood Pressure: To prevent a heart attack, you can also keep your blood pressure in check. Constant spikes and dips can lead to a malfunctioning heart which can weaken the heart muscles and lead to a fatal result like a heart attack. Further, high blood pressure can lead to wear and tear of the inner lining of your blood vessels, which makes it that much more difficult for blood flow and circulation. So keep a blood pressure measuring machine or cuff at home, or visit your doctor regularly to keep tabs on your blood pressure.
While these basic measures can help take care of the immediate and most direct causes of heart attacks, you can also avoid passive and active smoking, and indulge in a good diet with plenty of exercise to keep your heart healthy.
Hi doctor I have small pimple type white on my face bt they r nt pimple they even do not pain nd nothing comes out of them .when I am at home there quantity decreases nd when I start goi h out there no. Increases and I have dark circle also that also soo much please tell me ho can I look better I do not want any type of sport or different tone of skin on my face please help me out.
Sexual weakness in male or erectile dysfunction is more like an condition than a disease.
Here are the few tips I would like to tell you:
* the first thing is to avoid tension because it is the main factor which lower down your blood pressure and increase this very suffering
* take proper nutrition - visit your local laboratory to rule our your blood count in case you have any deficiency in your body and take food accordingly, an over and deficient diet may lead to delayed recovery
* some people have weakness of nerve or immunity issues so don't loose hope a complete natural treatment may eradicate this complaint permanently.
* be frank with your partner, discuss your trouble with her so that she will start supporting you and you will not feel embarrass to not satisfy her for a while! because you will live an happy sexual early life after your cure
Thanks and best of luck to all the people who have read my article, you can contact me personally if you have any kind of trouble
One important thing! women also loose interest in sex, if may be due to vagina spasms, or excessive pain during sex - this very disease also have a cure in natural treatment
Good luck! and wish you an healthy & happy life.