Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka S KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am 24 and my penis is too small in this age. It's not natural size. I want to enlarge it.
I have a continue sound in my left ear since last 6 year. I am very worried about it. Please suggest me.
Hii. I'm here to get solution to my severe problem. I. E I'm suffering from cold last one week. Voice changed. Because of this cold. Fever comes n goes slightly. Please help me.
I am diabetic and having b. P. Both are well under control. But I feel tired, I am not fresh in the morning, always feel sleepy. I have leg pain too.
My wife is working as she used to sit more then 10 hours in her office. And she is facing regular pain in her back and neck. Please suggest, how she reduce this pain.
Hello doctor I used to masturbate from when I was 14 very excessively and now I'm very thin like stick. Is this because of masturbation. And please tell me how to become fat.
I am facing very less urination for last one week. I got my kft checked. It was OK. My creatinine was 1.04. But still I feel that amount of urine output is low. I don't feel the urge to urinate properly. Please suggest some medicine so that I can have the feel to urinate properly.
Hi. VIAGRA pill is helpful to sex or not. If it is help full. How should we take before sex how much time before we should take it please explain me.
My son is 7 years old. And his penis is very small since birth. V r concerned abt the same. Can v get it to the normal size. How and wat will be the procedure to bee followed? Pls suggest..
Passing age of 55 I feel less sexual active in spite of my spouse having age of 49. Please advise medicine to in take and food choices to add in meals. Please guide & give fully solid treatment. Thanks & Regards.
Recently in ultrasound report - fatty liver grade 1, I am vegetarian, non alcoholic, how to get rid of this?
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.