Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka RathoreYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from backbone pain. When I get up from bed its pains. Is it spondylitis or something else. Please help me out of this difficult situation of cough and cold.
Facing with knee pain,is their any medicin without side effects?present I am using topnack sr once in a week.lost week I went to doctor.he was given Diacerein Capsuls IP 50 mg.pl give me advice.
My Mother is 95 years old and bedridden with various ailments. She has started developing bed sores on her back. What is the best way to treat such sores?
I often have pain in my hands. While writing for a long time. And It gives me so much irresistible pain. Suggest any remedy. Please.
I have pain in my leg because when I play cricket in my childhood, my leg got sleep and have a pain in my leg and upto now I am suffering from this problem.
I am aged of 58. I have suffering the pain on hips this pain is before 6th month till today. The pain is hips to back side of legs. Tell me about this pain.
Hi I am 32 years old married lady. I have 1 child of age 8. I am teacher by profession. I am having acute pain in my right leg knee joint. It' s paining a lot while I bent it. I have applied many topical pain relief ointments in last 2 months, but no relief. My height is 5' 7" & weight is 72 kg.
Hello doctor I am 34 years old man I have swelling in right hand last three days what should I do? Please tell me.
After my delivery .I have back pain and I gained weight. My baby is now 8 month old. How can I do my day activities normally. Pl suggest me some exercise.
I am 19 years old. But I look so aged due to malnutrition. Please answer me. Can I get back to normal looks or like others of my age if I maintain proper diet. Can I be normal again?
Hi doctor, I am 22 year old boy and I am suffering from leg pain so please give me any remedy for this problem, I used tablets, medicines but doesn't worked so please give me solution.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
,im suffering from left shoulder pain, and head ache ,feeling so tried & my leg part ,my jaw part ,nose is also paining ,and my period is going on ds is my 4 th day, I cant able to sleep pls can you help me.
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
I am 70 years, having both Knee pain since two years. X ray and MRI has shown that gap between the joint has reduced, Hence knee replacement is advised Can Ayurveda medicine help me on this issue.
Hello Doctors! I'm a male of 35 year age. My job profile is to work on computer for at least 10hrs a day. Now for past few days I am feeling numbness in ring & little finger of my right hand. When I getup in morning all my fingers pain of both hands. I can't sit on floor for more than 20 mins. As lower back pain, knee pain. Please help me.
I am 56 year old male and I have suffering the knee pain my knees sounds kt kt when sit or stand I show the doctor he said this is arthritis he give me medicine that is Hcq 200; Lefno 20; defcort 6 I have taken thees but I have no result now my rite leg is feeling pain and my foot is like sunn and feet and heels are also feel pain what I do for relief.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.