Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Dear sir, I have pain in my ankle. I had been studying the whole month and just sitting on the bench so it is not because I am not working or using my legs too much or walking. It's in the centre in the left foot. Can you please tell me why is it and recommend me a medicine too if I need to take. Thank you!
I had an accident 3 year ago, with bike . Now I am having pain in my left leg knee and the upper muscle of the left leg knee. I don't know wether it is related to that accident or not . But I use to sleep on my stomach side because of it . Please suggest me some way ?
Hi I am suffering from muscle pull pain. In my shoulder and back. Please suggest me some good medicine for that.
I am 46 year old and suffering from muscular pain in both foot only daily 24 hour since long time but no any body effect. All body is good except this both foot pain. Kindly advise.
She have slip disk problem since 2001 and these days she have too much pain in right leg and lower back She goes many places for treatment but she no have relief.
My elder brother is 72 years old. He is a diabetic. Angio graphy and angio plasty has done and a stunt is inserted 3 years back. He is suffering from burn on back always since last 3 years. Doctors say it is not a deases but he always complain in back. Please advice.
I had near accident while driving two wheeler around month of march , not visible wound but I stretch my right leg to avoid accident. At that time there was no pain but when I started to do some belly exercise, then 2 week later it started to pain around the area of knee I can jog a bit but when I stretch my right leg I give the pain . Please help me.
I am 20 years old I have legs pain everything I was try but not effect so what can I do for relief pain?
Am suffering from back ache of left side below from neck and entire left hand will pain due to that. And I have thyroid problem also.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.