Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old girl n having irregular menses with nymphomania. I have a aken allopathic treatment. But I don't have any relief. What should I do.
M a 22 years old girl suffering from pcod. I had sex abt a mnth ago. I took a test a week ago and it shows negative. I cnslted a doctor and she gave me tab regulate for my period a dose of 4 days. Today the dose is finishing. No signs of periods yet. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me doctors m too scared.
I am having pcod problem, so I have gone for IVF treatment once, but I had miscarriage in 2nd month because of baby development is not good. Please suggest me.
Is it possible for periods to get delayed fr as long as 15 days, if a girl is under stress or depression?
I am on combined pill crisanta which I take at the same time regularly. I had sex on 3Rd 4th 5th June. I used condoms while having intercourse. But I was worried that some precum may have come in contact before having sex when he touched his penis and touched on top of vagina but not inside. So I took a beta hcg test on 12th June and on 23Rd June. Both came negative with <1.20. My withdrawal bleed also occurred on 20 th. Is there any chance of pregnancy left? Do I again need to take a beta hcg test?
What should I be done for my baby is become fair colour my wife has second trimester 20 week but we have normal colour.
I am taking homeopathy medicine for fibroid. E fraxinus am tincture and calc. Flour 6x tabs. Is it work on fibroid.
I am 25 years female. I want to stop pregnancy for 2 yrs. Is copper t good for health? Are the any side effects. I saw reviews that it's not good and we will get infection. Is it true?
Doc I went to clinic as so for a stomach pain I just told the doctor that after my menses (date periods) also I get a pain in stomach and they checked me and said that I had got a infection in my vagina.Is that any problem and m married (10 months) still no baby doctor well I get any problems by this infection I just wanna know can i concieve a baby?
I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I haven't got my periods since last 2 months I am not pregnant. And even not in any kind of physical relation. From last few days I discharge white liquid more than usual way. Should I see the doctor for this. What could be the reasons for this and how to cure it.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.