Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I'm student when l eat sweet things my teeth feel very pain I do regular brush but no my problems is finished.
Sir, Whenever i finish swimming my teeth becames very sensetive. I cannot eat anything and this happens only after swimming. In clorinated water.How to.Get rid of it. Thanks
Sir I have been frequently suffering from mouth ulcers, twice in a month in average. So please tell me what can I do to get rid from it?
I am suffering from tooth ace. In which tooth R and coping already done and now its start paining again what should I do now. For the time being I have taken a pain killer. Please help me out. Thank you.
My lower front teeth are too far behind upper front teeth .what is this problem and how can this be fixed ?
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for cracking nuts, removing bottle tops or ripping open packaging can result in chipped or broken teeth.
Aim the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle towards the gum line.
Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
Use a gentle circular motion.
Repeat on the inside surfaces.
Use a light back and forth motion on the chewing surfaces.
Spit out the toothpaste after brushing.
You do not need to rinse, as the small amount of fluoridated toothpaste left in your mouth after spitting continues to protect against tooth decay.
Electric toothbrushes also do a
good job of cleaning teeth.
To Dentist, My front portion of the teeth is yellowish. My original color of teeth is white. I want to clean the teeth. Is there any liquid which cleans the yellow. I visited dentist. They said you need to clean the teeth by machine. Can I clean my yellow teeth without machine? Using any liquid. If yes please give me the name of that medicine. Thanks.
I am on glivec 400 od for CML chronic phase for last 1 n 1/2 year achieved mmr in two consecutive rt pcr at a gap of 3 months. My recent problem is sour taste in every food except sweet one. Before this I suffered from bitterness of taste for about 4 months I tried soda /tooth paste/etc to change the ph but all in vein. My treating Dr. says you have to bear it is there any other advice.
The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no reason. I drink 2 glasses of lemon juice everyday, so I cannot be running low in Vitamin C also have braces. What should I do?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.