Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyakYour feedback matters!
My wife's monthly period has been stopped. It was from 10th june, we have made a pregnancy test yesterday and it is positive. So please tell me what can we do first now? she also having fever from 4 days and not taking medicines by afraiding. So please give a solution as soon as possible.
I'm single girl not married sometimes I'm alone then I'm doing something with my virgina I'm asking to you it's okk a not okk for future pls.
Hi doctor, am seventh month pregnant now. Still I am not taking saffron for baby colour. If I take from this month is it gives colour to my baby or not.
I have married since 8 years. There is no baby till date. We are consulting several doctors in these days, IUI done 5 times, when 1st IUI done conceive done but after 1 month passed then abortion takes place, then doctor continuing IUI but there is no value, then I stopped the above procedure. Then I continued ayurvedic medicines but there is no value at that time. Then we meet a gynecology doctor last 3 months, he prescribed me to eat 1. APCOD SACHET 2. CYCLOSET SYRUP FOR 2 MONTHS Then we further visit in the month FEB. 2016 Then prescribed me to eat OVASHIELD DS to start 3rd of mensuration along with two medicines My mensuration cycle is 5 day s before date and I am 35 years lady After continuing the above medicines my period occurs 5 day after my period date. During the past period to last period we are suffering the following symptoms 1. More urine occurs 2. Sleeping disorder at night 3. Worm biting. Today is 5th day of mensuration, in the above medicines, only APCOD SACHET IS RUNNING, BUT Dr. prescribed GESTOFIT-400 SR TO ADD IN THE 18TH DAY OF mensuration TO 25TH DAY OF mensuration. MY QUESTION IS, IN THE ABOVE MEDICINES WHICH MEDICINES ARE APPROPRIATE TO BE USED FROM THE DAY-5TH. PLEASE BRIEFLY DESCRIBED THE MEDICINES AND ITS USES.
M 21 years old on 16.2. 16 I got my periods. My fiance fingered me n left sum sperm on my plenty on 23.2. 16 I took i-pill on same tym n get mensuration on 2-3-16 which ended on 9-3-16 I got cramps on 16-3-16 as I was expecting my periods but it not came. Till today it's 17-4-16. On 16-3-16 when my periods missed for first tym I took an pregnancy test which results negative. Also getting cramps in lower abdomen n expecting period on 16 but it's not came. Wat to do. I want to knw when it's going to cum. I dnt usually get periods on tym.
1. Maintain your diet chart like_
If you r fatty then take less calories n waste more doing exercise.
If you hv fit. Then take balanced diet.
Take more fiber food
Avoid fast food
I am 31 year old female and I didn't conceive. My weight 73 kg and height 5'5. My and my husband report is normal. We are trying last 2 years. I got pregnant before 5 month but unfortunately it was missed and then after I can't get pregnant. Please give your best suggestion. Thank you.
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
There is a 6.5 cm size of cyst in left ovary of my wife. Is there any cure in homeopath or I should go to operate it ?
I have levels with my girlfriend continuously for 3 days. She Didn't get period date with last month date respectively .so they is any problem?
M 20 n suffering from pcod. My height is 5'5" and weight 75 kg. Can I use homeopathy medicine calcarea carb, natrum mur, pulsatilla and sepia for weight loss? Pls suggest the doses.
I had first time sex with my girl friend, after that she stated getting blooding from last 11 days, we have done unprotected sex on 5th March & she took unwanted 72 after 48 hours for safer side, but still blood is coming, is this normal? How to stop it?
What happens if the male drink a girls vaginal discharge like white water or a male drink a girls periods blood or discharge.
Hello I am 23 years old girl. & I am pregnant right now. Suffering from 5.5 month today. So now at this time can I make some physical relationship with my hubby? If NO, then can I do something (F+ing) to get satisfaction? Is it good for my baby or create some problem?
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.