Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Priyadarshini MYour feedback matters!
She has a problem since 10 years of corn at her ball of foot. Also operated 1 time and removed 2 times with the help of corn cap. But it comes again within few weeks.
I am 26 years old female. I have heavy hair fall on the front of my head. Please tell me a remedy for this.
White Spots Appearing On My Neck Both Sides Left and Right, I Used Fluka 250 Mg on Friend Referring! Please Suggest There is Sometimes Itchy! Thank You!
I am 21 years old, although I have long hair but still they r very very frizzy and light weight, thus gets messed up very fast, I too have dandruff problem, what to do?
How to reduce the pimples on the face and how long will the pimple marks will be present? How to take care?
I have suffering from fungal infection and itching problems in my lower parts in between the joints. I have used the medicine before but the problem doesn't cured completely. What should i do ? Please advice.
My friend hairs on his hands are very long and thicker nearly 3 cm longer. He always worrying about it He want hairs but thinner and smaller. Now he going to take laser treatment to remove hairs from his hands. Whether hairs will grow back. Thinner smaller than previous or same? Plzzz give some more information about laser.
I was doing swimming from last 3 months. Now my skin is soo tan please help me to get rid of this tan.
My age is 20. Bt in this age only my hairs has been started fallen. It started abt 3 years ago. Im loosing my hairs. please advice sm medicine or remedies to cure.
I am losing hairs day by day and my hairs are getting white. So how can I remove this white hairs from my head?
My neck colour become black though face is fair, i tried many things like scrubing etc but no results what to do?
How to remove acne pits. It's really sad to see my face with deep pits. How cud I reduce it and get back my old skin.
I have big and many black spots in my face it is from 7 to 8 years ago and till now it is not going then what I have to do.
I have pomeranian dog. He is suffering from. Hairfall. He had a nice coat. But aftr observing him fr the few day's. Saw dat he is shedding his hairs in large amount. He had a fur like lion but now onwards. His fur remains very less. What to do please help him. Tell me any better injection. To save my lovely dog. Please please?
I have black spot and pimples I have used many cream but it doesn't change anything what should I do.
I have more pimples and dark spots on my face and I can not bear it. I have used many creams for it but no use what I should do.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.