Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priyadarshini A BhandaryYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ma'am I had a fair complexion but from last few months my skin is getting dark and dark day by day and mt cheeks itches. I took homeopathic treatments but all in vain. What should I do to get my complexion back also to get rid from itching?
I'm having dark circles and hyper pigmentation on my neck. Pls help. My neck has really turned dark brown.
I need to increase my weight right now I am 20 years men, is there any health issues regarding my health so kindly help me by solving my issue.
1. Fenugreek Methi : Seeds of fenugreek consist of rich hormone antecedents that help in hair growth and repairs hair follicles. These also consist of nicotinic acid and proteins strengthen the hair growth.Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it in the next morning to fine paste. Apply this fenugreek seed paste to hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse off the hair. Follow it for month to see best results.
2. Aloe vera: Usage of aloe vera to hair may reduce hair from scalp and itching. Alkalizing property in aloe vera improves the hairs pH levels which promote hair growth. Even aloe vera gel can fight with dandruff. Take an aloe vera leaf extract the gel and apply that gel to the hair. Leave it for hours and wash the hair with warm water. Follow this procedure for 3 – 4 times a week for better results.
3. Onion Juice: The sulpfur content in the onions improves blood circulation to hair follicles. Onion juice consists of anti bacterial properties that scratch the germs and parasites. Apply the onion juice on the scalp and leave it for half hour. Later shampoo your hair.
4. Hair oil massage: Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results.
5.Indian Gooseberry(Amla) : Use Indian gooseberry / amla for fast natural hair growth. Amla consists of rich vitamin C. If you have deficiency in the body this may results to hair loss. So gooseberry can help to maintain a healthy scalp and gives good hair growth. Take gooseberry and make pulp. Mix this pulp with lemon juice and massage your scalp with this mixture. Keep this overnight and shampoo in the morning.
6. Spinach and lettuce juice : Spinach and lettuce juice is thought to help with hair growth. Drink once in day this juice for healthy hair growth.
7. Safflower oil : For preventing hair loss and baldness this safflower oil is used. This oil is having rich monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids which are vital for healthy hair. You can find two varieties of safflower oils in the market where both are used for hair care. Safflower oil is helpful for perm, colored and dry hair. Use safflower oil for massaging into scalp. Leave it for 1 hour and rinse the hair. Use it every week to get healthy hair.
8. Potato Water: Lack of proper vitamins may cause to have a dry and delicate hair. Potato, can give you longer and thicker hair growth. Use potato water for rinsing the hair. After boiling the potatoes in water, let the water gets cool for some time and use that water for your hair after shampooing. Just rinse your hair with potato water.
9. Hibiscus : It promotes hair growth, this flower can also be used to cure dandruff, prevent split ends, thicken hair and prevent premature graying.Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil.Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil.Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning.Repeat this a few times a week.
10. Beetroot juice : Beetroot juice contains carbohydrates, protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins B and C. All these nutrients are essential for healthy hair growth.Thus include fresh beet root juice in your diet.
A balanced diet is one which contains different types of foods in such quantities and proportions so that the need for calories, proteins minerals, vitamins and other nutrients are adequately met. A small provision is made for extra nutrients to withstand short duration weakness. Everyone should know about the requirements/needs of body in terms of nutrients/energy and on the basis of this daily diet should be planned. Our diet requirements can be defined in to 4 groups namely: adult men, adult women, small childs and teenagers.
The daily requirement of individual diet depends upon growth status (age, sex, height and weight), physical activity and physical stress or illness keeping in view the recommendation of the nutrition expert group of the icmr for dietary allowances.
A balanced diet has a major role in achieving long healthy life.
1. It helps in controlling body weight, heart rate and bp.
2. Increase in exercise capacity and muscle performance.
3. Improves blood sugar, lowers harmful cholesterol and triglycerides and increases the beneficial hdl cholesterol.
4. Produces mental and physical relaxation.
Hii I am tanveer right now I am suffering from fever so in this time no one medical would be open so in this conditions what I do. Doctor.
Usually I drink water 3-4lts a day but My skin is so dry in winter but very oily during summer. I hve acne and Whiteheads problem also. please suggest.
If anyone has obesity at the age between 30 and 40 , is it possible for them to become fit and healthy but with existing weight? I mean without any change of weight.
I have small pimples n red marks and it gives little pits on face. How to close all these pores n be flawless with natural remedies. Please help.
A Pap Smear is a screening test done to to test for occurrence of uterine cancer. Carried out in a quick and simple way to extract a sample, the sample is collected from the cervix area of a woman during a pelvic exam. The examination of the sample takes place under a microscope thereafter to find abnormalities that can point towards cancer and pre cancer changes.
There are many reasons why women should get a pap smear screening done:
- Women who are HIV positive should get this test done regularly so as to detect any anomalies in the cervix. This condition usually comes with higher risk of infections and cancer, which is why regular screening is required.
- Age is also another factor and women over the age of 30 should go through an annual screening on a compulsory basis. This is also true for women who have been through pregnancy and childbirth.
Preparing for a Pap Smear: To prepare for a pap smear test, you need to ensure that you are not menstruating at the time. Also, you may want to avoid sexual activity just before the test so as to get the most accurate readings. During the process, remember to stay calm and relax your body physically.
Procedure: The pap smear procedure is a quick one that might be only slightly uncomfortable. This test is usually carried out on the examination table at the gynecologist's clinic. The legs will need to be spread and placed in stirrups. The doctor will insert a speculum to hold open the vaginal opening so that the spatula can be inserted easily to take a sample from the area. This sample of the cells will be tested in a lab after due preservation.
Test Results: The test results can either be normal or abnormal. An abnormal result does not point at the presence of cancer. Rather it can simply mean that abnormal cells exist in the cervix. The doctor may ask you to go through these tests and screening more frequently so as to study the anomalies in a more detailed manner.
Though I have lessened my food intake, still not able to loose weight as per the BMR. Two month before I was 96 kg. Today it is 92 kg. Kindly suggest the scientific way or medicine s to reduce weight?
Sir, last four years I am suffering form piles, when ever I go to toilet, passing stool every time bleeding large quantities of blood came out, so I fill weakness. Also I fill like a bunch of grapes some thing are there please. Suggest me best medicine.
Hello Doctor, My dad is diabetic for the past 15+ years and is on medication (Glycinorm 80 + Rosuvas 10 mg). Recently did his master health check up and found his HBA1C was 13%, hence the diabetologist put him on Insulin (8-10-6 units for morning, afternoon and night respectively). Apparently, once a patient starts with insulin then for rest of his life he should continue. Is this true?
I am a vegetarian. 25 years old. I look healthy not fat. I used to be very lazy before. Now I am changed and trying to do works. But I don't feel like I am having energy. Give me any suggestions. I have to feel very healthy and fit. Give some tips.
I am a 23 year old male suffering from pain in left side of the back neck, shoulders and a specific spot (like a nerve) in the back chest. Its been paining for over a year. Sometimes the pain passes like a shock to the chest, left hand, finger tips (like pricking). Some days pain is severe. I have consulted one or two doctors and had some medicines, one of the doctor said a nerve has been pulled while lifting weight. But even after I took the medicines I am not relieved from the pain. Please advice me what to do next.
I'm just 23 and I losing my hair I tried many things but single one didn't resolve my problem. You just tell me what I have to to regain my loss hair or how to stop losing hair.
I have been facing lower back pain, it came by lifting the weight. But then after some time I had stopped doing that kind of work, I had shown to one Dr. he gave me some medicine and told me to follow some exercise. I am doing it well but then also some time I am facing same problem. please suggest me I am in need of your help.
Hello friends, I am Dr Hemant Kadra. I am a pulmonologist. A pulmonologist is a doctor who deals with respiratory problems. Today I will be explaining Asthma in a very simple manner because it is a simple disease.
So, when to suspect asthma?
All patients who are present with a cough with or without breathlessness on exposure to dust, fumes, cold atmosphere, on eating chilled vegetables and fruits can have asthma. They also give family histories of allergic disorders like allergic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis so we can suspect asthma in our patients who are present with a cough with or without breathlessness and on exposure to such triggers like cold, dust, fumes, change of weather- this is the clinical history.
There are 2 components-
One is prevention. You must avoid all your triggers. And treatment part is slightly different. Treatment is we have to control swelling in the area, narrowing of the airways.
There are 2 kinds of medication- one is a reliever and the other is preventer medication. Reliever medication gives you immediate relief and preventer medication is given for a longer amount of time just to maintain the anti-inflammatory component in the airways. So, we combine both the type of medications in an inhaler or one rhotahaler to give maximum benefits to the patients. So, these are the basic things about asthma.
I will tell you about basic myths about asthma. What people think about asthma but is not true. People think that asthma is a contagious disease. It is communicable. No, it is not true.
- It is an allergic disorder first of all. Asthma or allergy runs in families because it is a genetic disorder.
- Secondly, an inhaler is a drug delivery system. It is not a drug. It delivers lowest possible drugs to the airways to a very minimum side-effect. So, this myth is not true that inhalers are very hard, they are addicting, habit forming, it is not true. It is a drug delivery system.
- Third myth is that inhalers are to given to severely ill patients or very chronic asthmatic patients this is also not true. We believe that inhalers should be given early whenever they are detected with asthma early in the disease. So, to prevent later chronic changes in the airbase, we should start inhalers in the beginning only.
So, if you want to consult me, you can cotact me through Lybrate. You can contact me through sms, sudio clips, video clips, whatsapp, email only through lybrate. Com. I am available 24 hours a day and ready to help you.