Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PriyadarshanYour feedback matters!
I m 20 years old I have tan on my both hands since last 6 months please suggest me what should I do.
Is himalaya fairness cream good for skin? It is a herbal product. So I choose only himalaya products for all use. Is it good? Will it shrink the skin as soon?
I had a pimple (phodi) on hip which is not going it's not paining at all even on pressing I just want to get this remove I want to know how much it will cost and why it's not getting clear.
If you are facing hair fall problems and are looking for an effective treatment, you should opt for homeopathy. Hair fall occurs due to different factors such as aging, stress, over smoking, scalp infections, hormonal imbalance, using hair products containing harmful chemicals, genetic factors and many others. The completely natural homeopathic treatment for hair fall will enable you to have your hair back and further hair fall will be prevented as well.
Here are the best homeopathic medicines used for treating hair fall:
- Fluoric acid and phosphorus: These homeopathic medicines are effective for curing hair fall, which occurs in spots. This condition is called alopecia areata in medical terms. Fluoric acid assists in hair regrowth in case of hair loss in spots. In such cases, itching on the scalp is indicated. This medicine is also used when hair fall takes place after a fever. Phosphorus also promotes growth of hair in cases of hair fall in spots along with the presence of dandruff. It is used when hair fall takes place in large bunches.
- Lycopodium, Baryta Carb and Phosphoric acid: These homeopathic medicines are ideal in cases of baldness. Lycopodium is effective when the baldness occurs on the sides and at the top of the head. It is efficient for hair regrowth in case of premature baldness and for baldness in women after childbirth. Baryta Carb is used when the baldness occurs on the vertex. Phosphoric acid is beneficial when baldness appears after loss of fluids or chronic depression.
- Baryta Carb and Silicea: Baryta Carb is also used for dealing with hair fall in young people along with Silicea. Baryta Carb is most beneficial to treat hair fall in very young people where marked hair fall occurs in the vertex area. Silicea is very effective for hair fall treatment and regrowth in young people where excessive hair loss from the scalp is observed. Intense sweating of the scalp is also observed in such cases of hair fall.
- Psorinum, Mezereum and Bacillinum: Psorinum and Mezereun are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating hair fall because of eczema. Psorinum is used in case of eczematous skin lesions on the scalp with fluid discharge. As a result, the hair sticks together and hair fall follows. Mezereum is most effective for the hair fall treatment due to scalp eczema where thick and crusty eruption occurs on the scalp along with discharge. Bacillinum is excellent for promoting hair growth on the scalp when hair loss occurs because of ringworm.
For good results, consume medicine in proper potency and duration and dose as prescribed by your homeopathic practitioner which depends on the constitution of your body and the problem you mention. Before taking any homeopathic medicine for treating hair fall problems, it is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner. He will be able to prescribe you the best medicine based on your hair fall symptoms.
My face and exposed parts of hand get darkens but rest of the body is quite fair even I don't go outside. What may be the problem.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old, I am suffering from baldness, I lost my hair on crown area (backside of my head). Now I am planning to undergo hair regrowth treatments in V-care, can I know about PRP hair treatment and Bio cell therapy treatment. Can you suggest best treatment for hair re-growth please?
Sir My name is ashish Tiwari My qus. Is What about face clean and without pimples and clean other Skills.
My friend marriage is on 17 feb and her periods date is on 19 feb. During these days she got pimples also and severe stomach pain, is there any tablet or treatment by which we can get periods earlier. Please rply as soon as possible.
I am loosing hair quickly. Please provide me best solution for stop hair fall. Improve healthy and natural hair.
My girl friend has very Small breast size is around 26 to 28 and age - 20 and weight-41 and height - 5.6. but there is not improvement of breast even after having sex, squeezing and sucking of breast/boobs please guide what to do?
When a new baby is born, he or she has soft, fine and downy hair called lanugo that disappears shortly after the birth. Normally hair on the scalp and other parts of body becomes thicker and coarser. In middle age, hair growth can be seen on the ears of men and women develop the same on face at the time of menopause. This is due to change in endocrine pattern.
Stages of Hair Growth:
- ANAGEN HAIR (Period of Active Growth): The stage when the growing is in process, the hair is called 'Anagen' hair. Anagen hair keeps on growing from two to five years. In Anagen hair, the cells of follicle grow, divide and are keratinized in order to make hair grow. Having keratin means that the base of the hair shaft is moist and soft and the rest of hair shaft above hair bulb is dark pigmented.
- CATAGEN HAIR (Period of Transition or Breakdown and Change): When the hair is under transition stage, which is from root to end, the hair is called 'catagen' hair. Catagen hair, begin transitional, live for about 7 to 15 days. During this transition phase, the growth activity of the hair stops. Growth of hair is not a continuous affair as some people think. Hair growing takes a resting phase during which no growth takes place and the roots of the resting hair become club-shaped. It is this condition that is called club hairs.
- TELOGEN HAIR (Resting Stage before Resumption Of Growth): Catagen hair live for some time and when they are in the state of rest without any change, they are called 'Telogen' hair. Telogen hair are also called club hair. They are in the state of rest for three to four months before they grow or are pushed from follicle due to growth of another hair or due to some harsh combing/ brushing or hard massaging/continuous drying of hair by hot hair-blower or in fight etc.
All these are mechanical reasons.
Factors that Influence the Hair Growth Age:
Growth of hair is fastest from the age of fifteen to late twenties. The hair grows faster and the rate of growth slows down when he hair have grown to its maximum. There is no limit to maximum but some doctors are of the opinion that this limit is three feel and when the hair are over three feet long, the growth rate drops to half the former growth rate.
- Nervous and circulatory system: The hair is affected by the state of the nervous system and circulatory system. This means that hair have a direct relation with functioning of the entire human organism, mind, sentiments, emotions and the body. Any such stimulation in the body by grief, emotions, etc. makes impact over the opulence of the nerve and blood supply to the head. If grief or emotions continue for some days, it affects the growth of hair.
- Chemicals & Drugs: Chemical and drug reactions also affect the growth of hair. The coloring of hair and dyeing of hair are virtually exposure to chemical reactions and many persons who dye or color their hair have retarded hair growth or encounter falling of hair.
- Heredity: The heredity/genes actually determine the hair density, growth and color of hair.
- Hormones: Hormonal change is one of the reasons for growth of hair. Your Hair ? An Index to your Health. Our hair is not just 'dead' protein it is a pointer to what is happening deep inside our body and mind. Hair has more to it than what appears on the surface. It says a lot more about us than what the stars foretell. The health of our hair and scalp provides us with insightful cues about a host of 'latent' health disorders. In addition, our hair, like our psyche, responds to both physical and emotional stressors, including underlying health deviations, much before apparent clinical symptoms manifest.
DRY, LIMP, THIN HAIR:
This may be a 'cursor' for hypothyroidism. In some cases, the 'tell-tale' sign is hair loss on the eyebrows, especially in the outer third of the eyebrow.
SCALY OR CRUSTY PATCHES ON THE SCALP:
This indicates psoriasis, a common skin disorder. It occurs when the skin for a toss, sending out flawed signals that accelerate the turnover and growth of skin cells. The detection of psoriasis can help us prevent and treat more serious condition- especially psoriatic arthritis, or painful swelling of the joints with scaly psoriatic distress.
It's customary to shed about 50-100 hairs a day. But, when hair appears to be coming out in 'clumps' it's time for action. A job loss can cause such hair loss. Likewise, about of flu or fever, illnesses like jaundice, typhoid and malaria can cause hair loss. Most importantly, diabetes and hypertension can also cause such hair loss, much before they may be clinically diagnosed.
DRY, BRITTLE HAIR BREAKS EASILY:
This kind of hair loss can be a sign of autoimmune disorders, early onset diabetes and thyroid disease.
GREY HAIR: This is no 'red signal' to be concerned that you are getting to 'look old' too early .It is a 'tell-tale' sign of stress, depression, or emotional anguish. However, diffuse grey hair at a young age may be indicative of thyroid problems and vitamin B deficiency. This problem is hereditary also.
Am 38 year old female with fairer skin weighing 63 kg. Am a working woman too. Off late I notice some black or brown dots on my face whch makes me fl les confidence. I use a aloevera face wash and an anti marks cream suggested by my beautician. How to get rid of this. Sugest me some home remedies.
Doctor I have hair fall problem this is not a genetic because in our family no one is baldness. Please suggest me any solution.
I am using no scars cream now please tell me the side effects of this cream YouTube said that this cream was not good at all for skin. And also say its uses.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.