Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PriyadarshanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have white spots at the back of throat. I was diagnosed with Chlamydia two months ago and was prescribed with doxycycline, I completed the 7 days course and again I followed the process after 1 week since I was feeling burning sensation under scrotum. I do not have any other symptoms of Chlamydia, but this throat condition is bothering me. I've been taking zifi 200 mg from last 4 days. The throat doesn't pain. Please suggest me if I should do other STD tests and how to cure this.
If instead of mintop 2% mintop 10% is applied will there be any adverse result towards regrowth of hair in partially bald area. I started with mintop 2% applied for a long time. But not seeing any remarkable result, I started using mintop 5%, then after long time started using mintop 10%. Kindly tell me will the re be any adverse effects.
I have pimples on my face. And even at back. Some doctors said its allergy f some kind and I tried medicines but all in vain. Please tell me how to get rid of this.
I lost my hair's almost in the middle so I request you to suggest me some home remedies so that I can control the rest hair's.
Doctor my name is sachin I have many dark sports and some acnes on my face then what should I do for that.
I am 20 years old. I have a problem in my skin the skin peels off at the fingers thighs elbows legs and knees some of the doctors prescribed me to use ointment like Lobate GM .I used it is working temporarily. M weight is very heavy can you tell me very simple techniques to lose m weight. I have brother who is suffering from psoriasis in the head.
Hi, I applied garlic paste to acne after that the my face burnt due to that. The mark is nt gng what to do. please help me.
This is regarding my daughter 20 years old, recently she is complaining of hair loss. Her hb level 12.0 gms, serum iron studies and ferritin levels are within normal limits. She regularly uses dove shampoo with conditioner and proper oil massage at home only. What treatment or suggestions is required to control her hair loss?
I AM GETTING SMALL WHITE PATCHES ON MY SKIN (ON HAND). RECENTLY I GOT BLACK PATCHES ON MY FACE. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME THE REASON AND MEDICATION FOR THIS?
I am 20 years old and I have small pimples on my face and on forehead. Can you advise me how to get rid of this ?
I'm having hair fall since I've moved to my engineering hostel which is surrounded by some industries like HPCL etc; How can I stop this? I have shaved my hair but it didn't help.
I am suffering from the achene and pimple on my face from 2 year once they are fyn and its start again then what I do?
I am having hair loss and I am using morrf5% (minoxidil&finasteride) is it harmful. May it cause more hair loss.
How to prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
There are ways in which you can improve your appearance and get rid of the stretch marks after pregnancy. However, care should be taken to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Preventive measures may include:
1. Using Topical preparations: Ointments and crèmes are one of the best ways to prevent formation of stretch marks, as they increase the elasticity of skin. Verum, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E are the commonly used topical agents. Your provider may prescribe you retinoid crème to get rid of striae.
2. Staying hydrated: During pregnancy your body demands an increased supply of water. Drinking around 8 to 12 glasses of water not only prevents dehydration but also inhibits formation of stretch marks.
3. Using Oil: Similar to topical crèmes, oils can also be used to prevent stretch marks. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E, castor and other essential oils have anti-oxidant effects. This prevents formation of stretch marks.
4. Using Zinc: Zinc also has anti-oxidant effects. It also promotes formation of new collagen. This collagen formation promotes reduction of stretch marks.
5. Eating a Healthy diet: Diet is the most important factor, not only to prevent stretch marks but also for a stress free healthy pregnancy. Foods rich in vitamin A, C and E promote collagen formation, thereby preventing stretch marks formation.
6. Getting Massage: Massaging the skin everyday with bitter almond oil increases the blood flow, thereby promoting the formation of new collagen.
When to contact your health care provider:
As time progresses, the stretch marks start fading without any treatment. Contact your provider if you:
• Have developed stretch marks for the first time.
• Have stretch marks due to side effects of certain medicine.
• Have other symptoms along with stretch marks, such as rashes.