Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Priya R MahishiYour feedback matters!
I am addicted to sex. And I am controlling it through masturbation. I do it daily. Does it have any health problem?
I am suffering from piles. I Don't know how it happen to me. I feel no pain but I want to get away from this disease.
My daughter has been having headaches for the past 7 years and doctors have told us after scanning that it could be migraine. Now she is having neck and back pain and also pain in the right jaw which dentist has told is mandibular jaw disorder. She is in her final year dentistry course and require long hours of standing and bending over the patient. Please guide me on the course of treatment. My daughter is 21 years old.
Sir I used to do sex with my mate in my childhood 2-3 times in a day. But now I am not feel that much strong in sex. I can do only once in a night. I think I am not able to satisfy my partner. My penis also get curved. What should I have to do sir.
Hello doctor. Am 23 year old. I am facing lot of problems with fungal infection. 2 years before I got chicken pox due to climate change. After that I am getting allergic to various oil foods and chicken items. After 1 year am getting pimples like scars in arm pit areas. I tried antibiotics even though that scar is very hard and it will make suffer lot of pain and it will slowly break that scar and botch will come out from that. It took almost 4 days to suffer with this. Its happening for me continuously. Li consulted a dermatology doctor, I had medication. I used antibiotics and fungal removal medicines. And some creams to paste there. But still its coming maybe after 1 month. What is the remedy for this to stop and please suggest is there any anti fungal vaccine to cure this?
My wife aged 64 had leftside stroke on 7th Jan,15. Got treated and recovered 75 to 80%. But she is hacing sholder pains. What is the remidy.
I'm 40 yrs old man, and have spasm creation problem and because of that shortness in breathing. Increases in winter, please help.
I am 26 years old boy. My penis, when errected (excited), becoming very hard and tough. I can not enjoy any other position than missionary. It is too much hard and strong. Please help me to make it little softer and easy to enjoy different positions in bed.
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin