Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have hormonal imbalance problem because of this I'm not getting periods regularly. How to balance hormones naturally.
My daughter is taking rospitril plus 2 she is having personality disorder recently she has started going to the gym because she is very healthy but she is complaining she is getting some discharge from her breast is it due to the medicine or due to the weights carrying in the gym, please guide.
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 3rd of june I got my periods on 19th of june. I got my normal periods not lighter or heavy. But this month my periods got 12 days late. Can I be pregnant?
I went for scan and there was nothing wrong with me structurally. And I still have not seen my period for close to two months.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. All the test came NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having severe pain and feels like vomiting. Can it be related to this? Please help.
I get pregnant and I want to abort baby and I take medicine like misoprostol by taking this medicine I have my period only two days then after with in three days I test pregnancy test and results come one clear line and one not so clear what to do?
Hello doc, my 13 year 6 month old daughter menstruations not start yet. Her ultrasound report is normal but hormonal report is given: DHEA-S=254.20 ESTRADIOL=23.16 FSH=1.90 LH<0.07 PLS GUIDE ME, Is dis imbalance is also a reason for dizziness, headache .her vitamin level is also 23.
dear dr. have a problem of disturb menstruation cycle. from last 3 i think because of this gaining weight and unable to reduce weight by doing proper exercise please tell me proper solution for this illness.
What is meant by d and c is it done to a women who is not pregnant yet. Is it safe are not please reply.
Having 10 days delayed periods. Can I start ginette for 5-6 days for withdrawal action and get periods?
She has tested negative for pregnancy twice but is late for periods by two weeks. What could be the reason? She has a history of irregular periods too. In the beginning of the year she had periods for 51 days. Gynaec told it's a hormone thing that all will become alright after first pregnancy. Please help.
Why period is stop during pregnancy? and why is mc is essential for a woman? explain us meaning of mc plz?
Dr, I had protected intercourse on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. However, the first few seconds were unprotected. Out of fear, I took Ipill after 15 hours. Now, it's been 7 days since I took Ipill. Still, no bleeding (neither BTB nor periods). I am very scared as I read that even few seconds of penetration can cause pregnancy and also, I was in my fertile window. Next expected period is on 19th May. Please let me know if I can take serum beta HCG test to rule out any risk? Does no BTB means I am at risk? Also, what are my chances of being pregnant.
Hi. My wife and I are trying for pregnancy. We are married for almost 7 months. We want to know what are the best days to have sex for faster pregnancy. Also what foods will increase my sperm counts. Her last period started on October 24. Previous two periods were on Sep 22 and August 22. Looking forward to replies. Eager to become parents. My age 28 and she is 27.
8 weeks 2 day child die after abortion we are trying after 1 year but 8 month crossed no pregnancy what I do?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.