Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Priya Kumar

MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology

Gynaecologist, Bangalore

19 Years Experience  ·  0 - 250 at clinic
Dr. Priya Kumar MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology Gynaecologist, Bangalore
19 Years Experience  ·  0 - 250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Priya Kumar
Dr. Priya Kumar is one of the best Gynaecologists in Koramangala, Bangalore. She has had many happy patients in her 19 years of journey as a Gynaecologist. She studied and completed MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology . She is currently practising at Shraddha Healthcare & Nursing in Koramangala, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Priya Kumar on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Kuban State Medical University - 1998
Awards and Recognitions
Special Certification on IUI
Special Certification on Infertility
Intrauterine Insemination
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Karnataka Medical Council


Book Clinic Appointment

Shraddha Healthcare & Nursing

#3 & 4, Near Wipro Park, 7th Main Road, 1st Block, Koramangala. Landmark: Opp. Food WorldBangalore Get Directions
250 at clinic

Shraddha Healthcare And Nursing

3, 4 & 5, 7th Main Road, Koramangala Near Wipro Park,80 Feet Road .Bangalore Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Priya Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I never had sex with anyone, last week my bf tried touching his penis to my vulva and he ejaculated, and I missed my periods, does it mean I am pregnant?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Very small chance, confirm or rule out with pregnancy test and whatever is the result meet gynaecologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The Most Common Sexual Problem

Sexual Health Clinic
Sexologist, Delhi
The Most Common Sexual Problem

Ejaculation problem is one of the most common sexual problems that affects many men. Any man who reaches adulthood can face this problem. But it is the elderly who are more prone to Ejaculation Problem (Erectile dysfunction  treatment in delhi). At times, it can be related to the decline in health which is associated with aging. There are three different types of ejaculation disorders which include- Premature Ejaculation, Retarded Ejaculation and Retrograde Ejaculation.

There are some physical problems that give rise to such Ejaculation Problem. They are:

There are some physical problems that give rise to such Ejaculation Problem. They are:

• Accepting some recreational drugs
• Thyroid related problems and
• Problems regarding prostate gland

There are some psychological issues too regarding Ejaculation Problem. They are:

• Sexual efficiency related thoughts
Stress and
• Relationship issues

If you feel that you face Ejaculation problem, Sexologist Doctor in Delhi then you must get proper diagnosis and treatment at the earliest. Contact Dr. Vijay Abbot  Health World for the same. Call today!

2 people found this helpful

I am six months pregnant my scan is good not having low lying placenta can I continue to my office and I have to climb steps for my office.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Thane
Hello lybrate-user. First of all congratulations to would b mother. You can attend your office. No issues in that. You can use staircases but with care n safety. Don't exhert urslf. Take rest in between if you feel exhausted and have a very gud diet. All the bst.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ghaziabad
I am not able to understand what problem you are suffering with right now. Yellow color of urine is not a disease, have more water it will be taken care of . For STD of your wife get the treatment done, by then use protection, better ask the treating doctor also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 year old girl Sir I am suffering from breast pain and stomach pain since two day so please suggest me how to cure these pains.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily,spicy,fried and junk food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds as and when required after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5.Consut doctor for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old female. Yesterday I had a lot of white discharge from my vagina and my breast is also paining. This happens many a times. Please help.

Homeopath, Gurgaon
You are suffering from leucorrhoea. This leads to weakness also. Pain in the breasts may be due to hormonal issues and approaching periods. If you have regular pains, then consult me for homoeopathic treatment. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir 03/05/2015 ko meri sadi ke bad mene sex kiya he usi din me abhi period se nahi huvi hu. Last period 30 din pahle huva tha kya me pregnant hu.

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
Calculating your fertile / infertile (safe) period is simple. Follow the steps given below find the last period start date find out shortest and longest period cycles by observing your period cycles for atleast 6 months illustrative example of calculating fertile period shortest cycle=27 days longest cycle=28 days subtract 18 days from the shortest cycle 27-18=9 days subtract 10 days from the longest cycle 28-10=18 days the 9th day to 18 th day from your last period is the unsafe period the rest is the safe period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 40 I want to my period earlier because some family function and pooja is there last month my period date was 5.10.2016 I am going my native place on 28.11.2016 should my period will comes very earlier like from 24 November Start.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, If pregnancy is ruled out then you may opt for a progesterone withdrawal to initiate menses by next 10 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is pregnant she inform me today and my question is we do sex if we need it there is any problem and effect for her and not please inform me if possible.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
There is no evidence to suggest that intercourse should be avoided in pregnancy. The only advise is in case she has had any vaginal bleeding then its best to go to a doctor for examination and advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

PRP for Penile enlargement

Ph.D (Male Infertility), M.S (Infertility), D.G.L.S, D.R.C.O.G, C.Sc., D.M.R.D, M.B.B.S
Sexologist, Bangalore
PRP for Penile enlargement

PRP for Penile enl

The platelet-rich plasma is then injected intotarget areas. This plasma rich in platelets, stem cells, and growth factors is very useful for tissue regeneration and healing. The PRP injections are followed by corona injectionsdesigned to enlarge the girth of the head of the penis.

If you’re unhappy with what you’ve got down below, you’re not alone – a lot of boys and men want to trump nature and increase the size of their penis. They’re constantly on the lookout for a new product or treatment that will give them a bigger package.

A new one on the market injects platelet rich plasma (PRP) into your penis to make it bigger. Widely used by world famous sexologist , Dr C Sharath Kumar from past five years, has proved that PRP WORKS.But is there proof that this new treatment will really it bigger? Will this really strengthen the penis or increase stamina, sensation and pleasure? And what are the risks of trying it ?

Let’s talk about what the injection is, exactly. First, your own blood is drawn, then the platelets are concentrated. This platelet-rich plasma is then re-injected into your penis. The treatment is supposed to stimulate regrowth of new tissues and after one or more injections, lead to a bigger penis. Some marketers claim that the injection will increase penis size as much as 10 to 20% in length and girth.

In theory, the idea makes sense: use the body’s own healing mechanisms, goosed to new levels, to rejuvenate your penis to be bigger and work better.

But there are a couple of problems with this theory.

First, while it may be possible to temporarily increase girth by injecting temporary fillers and fluid into the tissues (just think of those women with swollen, puffy lips from collagen), you can’t permanently change what you were genetically given. The two internal chambers (corpora cavernosa) that allow a penis to expand in length and girth with erections are fixed in size. No amount of stretching, injecting, vitamins, surgery or hormones can make them any bigger. As an old professor of mine once explained, “they are what they are.”

Another problem with the theory: platelet-rich plasma injections prompt healing, not growth. Platelets accelerate healing of an injury by increasing inflammation (swelling) and growth of microscopic blood vessels. Platelet-rich plasma is often injected at the site of an injury to accelerate the rebuilding of the damaged tissue and restore the area to its original condition. So, PRP injections can be a helpful means to boost healing and tissue regeneration after orthopedic injuries, plastic surgery or for bad arthritis, but they’re not going to make those areas bigger or better than they were before the injury.

Plus, when it comes to injecting PRP into penises, we just don’t have enough research.

There are only 2 studies on platelet-rich plasma injections in penises – and those are in rat penises, after their genital nerves had been crushed. The studies did show that the treated rats had faster regeneration of the nerves, and consequently, better restoration of erections, than non-treated rat penises – but neither study showed that the treated rats ended up with biggerpenises. Looking through hundreds of studies, I can find none aimed at testing using PRP in humans to make penises bigger. I did locate a Russian research paper indicating that it might be worthwhile to research the use of PRP in men for erectile dysfunction – and I agree that this is worth looking into – but the paper offered no other information, and no mention of using PRP to increase penis size. Of the research listed on The PRP website, only one of the studies was specific to penises, and it focused on correcting curved penises. So, as of right now, there are no studies to prove that PRP makes healthy penises bigger, neither in rats nor men.

If, despite all of this, you are still considering this treatment, you should consider the risks. Though I am sure that some men will complain of pain, I am more worried that repeated injections might lead to scarred, disfigured penises. Plus there are some concerns about rare risks leading to life threatening blood-clotting problems.

For a lot of men who have been searching for a way to increase their size.

7 people found this helpful

Respected sir/mam my mother is 40 years old. Now monthly periods are not coming to her from 2 months. May I know that Is there any problem behind this or not.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Lybrate-user, your mother is in her peri menopausal period now. Period will get irregular and eventually stop. Only precaution she needs to take is avoid pregnancy if not sterilized or not using any contraception. Ask her also to start some calcium supplementation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know about vaccination to be given to a pregnant women,\as my wife is 16 weeks pregnant (first pregnancy), which vaccines required to be given to my wife to avoid any abnormalities to my wife and my unborn baby.

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
Two vaccines are specifically recommended for pregnant women: the flu (influenza) vaccine, which should be given during the first or second trimester of pregnancy; and the Tdap (tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis) vaccine, given when you're 27 to 36 weeks pregnant to guard against whooping cough (aka pertussis).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years recently married I got pregnancy, me and my husband not interested in it, how can I abort it.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
I do not advise termination of 1st pregnancy. talk to your husband and convince him about retaining it. good luck
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is pregnant and I want to know the common symptoms which happens during 1 to 2 months pregnancy.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
Gynaecologist, Lucknow
Hello, the common symptoms during early pregnancy are nausea, vomiting and sometimes pain in abdomen.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am pregnant of 20 weeks and I got black spot on my nose .it is thing to worry or it happens in pregnancy or would I go to skin care specialist.

M.B.B.S, Post Graduate Diploma In Maternal & Child Health
Gynaecologist, Bokaro
It happens to many females in pregnancy. You can try mederma ointment on the spot. It will gradually fade.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 32 year old girl. Recently got married but still not have sex with any partner. Now whenever I am trying for this I feel pain in vagina and I couldn't do it. Actually I feel scared. I have not any feeling of sex at that time. What should I do? please suggest?

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
It can hapen somteimes that there is pain either due to psychological fear or some actual disease inside vagina. We get such couple regularly. The treatment is simple- counseling and reassurance, checking the area and to treat if any abnormality is found. So, pls consult your doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed