Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya K SYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old women, I have acne all over my arms, upper legs, back from long time and they leave marks. What are they due to? And what is the cure?
I am 37 years oldfrom past 7 mths I am suffering from boils which are very painful and big ones I had done puss culture and took injection but again I got and having too much of pain I cant feed my baby who is 7 mths old please help me
My hair is going white day by day and also scarf is growing more and more now I need some treatment for this problem that can remove it.
I am a 47 year old man and about 2 years ago I had undergone an angioplasty to remove a block in my left artery. Now since a month I am getting sharp stabs of pain on the left side of my neck from behind the left ear to the left shoulder muscles. I sometimes feel dizzy which lasts for a couple of minutes. I got checked by a physician and was given tablets like Taxim-AZ, Aceclo MR, Calpol 500 mg and Mac RD capsules for a period of three days. The pain had stopped but has returned after the course got over. I have free movement of neck and left arm but sharp piercing pain every now and then along with a dull throb on the left side at the base of the skull. What should I do?
I am having acne problem from last 6 months. Even after several medicine and treatment. Can't get rid of it.
What is SLE disease. What are the symptoms and how much it Could be critical. What is the treatment procedure and prevention for cure.
I have so many acne scars and tiny holes all over chin. Olz help how to reduce holes and make clear and clean face.
I am facing huge hair loss nowadays. My age is 29. I am living in Bangalore. Borewell water using. Please suggest some tips.
Which medicine is more effective and also can regain hair on the bald spot, fastly? I want a speedy recovery from baldness. Because im just 22. So please help me. Im so depressed about this for a year. So please suggest a medicine for speedy recovery from baldness.
I have a lot hair fall and even pimples on face which has left scar of them on my face please help me with the treatment.
I am facing a hair fall problem and also having etching some times on my head. What can b the reasons? And what are the solutions to control it? Also suggest for hair growth solutions?
Bald Patch at the age of 25 can be cured, I have a baldness at the center, can I regrow my hair, please give a relevant solution.
Long, lustrous and glossy locks of hair that swish with the gentle breeze and accentuates the look of any outfit - that's the beauty of well maintained and beautiful mane of thick hair. Yet, many of us suffer from hair loss due to poor diet, too many chemicals in our hair care products, stressful living and a fast paced urban lifestyle where we are not left with enough time to take care of your hair.
Did you know that your shampoo can also lead to hair loss? There are harmful chemical additives, detergent like substances which can make the follicles weak and lead to breakage, as well as other ingredients that can lead to hair loss. Here's how:
- Sulfate: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS, and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium Chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Ammonium Chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the DNA. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Polyethylene Glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
The health of your hair depends on the kind of products you use, so it is important to look at the ingredients before you invest in a good shampoo and conditioner.