Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PriyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain from last two years in morning as well as in evening. What should I do.
Why can't I get erection as and when I required as I only use to get only at early morning is there and medicine for it which does not have a side effect.
There is a lot of pain in my mom's belly and stomach and when it takes medication it gets cured and afterwards it gets pain then Please tell me what should I do for that.
Green Apple khane se kya benifit milta hain. Sexual power mey kuch hota hain Kya. I"m newly married.
My hairstyle is worse so how to change my hair healthy and shiny If I do bald is it possible to get healthy hair.
Dear sir, Currently I am pursuing my B.Tech and am a 20 years old boy with some hair issues. I am starting to have some hair loss on my back part and its making some bold areas. At first it wasn't recognizable but now its catching lots of attention making me feel little low. So could you suggest me any tips for my hair fall and to eliminate those empty spots created on my back. Your suggestion could help me build uo my confidence that is being lost. So I request you to give a quick response. Thank you.
I am feeling stomach ace, the next day when I consumpt alcohol. This is happening on regular basis from last one month. Kindly help me to get rid of this.
Hair on Scalp is like a crown, everyone likes to have proper scalp hair.
Nowadays many hair related problems are common like hair fall, hair thinning, split end, dandruff, dryness etc. but hair loss is a more common observed in men, women and children. A person loses an average of 100 hairs every day, if this exceeds then it becomes a matter of concern and needs treatment. In many hair loss cases, the hair doesn’t grow back. If anyone is experiencing excessive hair fall or hair is falling in patches then immediate treatment is advised.
- The most common type of hair loss in men is pattern baldness, often known as androgenetic alopecia. This kind of baldness is seen initially hair lose in the front, crown, and sides of the hairline, and may become totally bald but in females thinning at the top and front of the head is common. This type of hair loss is genetic, and requires numerous treatments.
- Hair loss may be due to varied causes like: thyroid problems, hormone imbalance, not getting sufficient nutrition to hairs, inadequate sleep, Anemia, and regular consumption of junk food, mental worries, and excessive uses of Soap, Shampoo, and Oils containing harmful chemicals.
- A study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, linked premature graying of hair to osteopenia (thinning of the bones).
- The Parabens and phthalates, used in many beauty and hair-care products, have been linked to cancer and reproductive-system damage, so one should be careful in uses of such products.
- Hair is protein in nature, so maintain protein part in your daily diet by adequate consumption of legumes like beans, peas, lentils, dry fruits, and fermented products and recipes.
- Hairs’ cuticles are rich in silicon, be sure to include dietary silicon in your diet to provide elasticity and strength to hair; common good sources include cabbage, cauliflower, celery, leeks, onions, garlic, parsley, and asparagus, barley, oats, millet, whole wheat, nuts, dried fruit, bananas, root vegetables, spinach etc.
To prevent your hair from becoming dry and brittle, ensure that you are getting enough essential fatty acids (EFAs) from fish, borage, and flaxseed oils, as well as adequate vitamin E. Daily massage of scalp with Coconut or Almond oil is most ideal to keep hair soft and moist, such massage provides nutrition and increases scalp circulation there by absorption increases.
If medication fails to re-grow or restore hairs then the only option is hair transplant operative measure.
Better to use many homely simple and tested hair care remedies like:
- Regular daily gentle scalp massage with Coconut, Jaswand or Almond oil, Bhringraj oil etc.
- Consumption of Dry fruits, Sesame seeds, seasonal fruits etc.
- Some Yogasana like Shirshasana, Sarvangasana etc.
- “Nasya” Nasal oil instillation daily or twice in a week.
- Uses of homely Shampoo for hair wash like Soap nut, Amla, Shikakai , Aloe Vera, Triphala etc.
- The Protection of head-scalp from severe sun shine and cold.