Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Darshini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya DarshiniYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my gf .i dint penetrate .even I dint touch my penis to her vagina .we were some times with cloths n without cloths .is there any chance of her to b pregnant .like if my sperm is on her hand and after sometimes to toucher her vagina .or by some means .i repeat I dint penetrate. N dint touch my penis ever to her vagina area. Can she b pregnant?
I heard about artificial insemination recommended for couple who can not have intercourse because of pain felt by female partner. So I just wanna ask about the success rate, expenditure n money involved in this procedure.
Its being over 13 days of my date gone but my periods did not came. Well, nothing other reasons. I am unmarried and not engaged. Please tell. What would be the reason. And can I treat this irregularity naturally?
I am 28 year old married women and we don't want baby till one year. Could you suggest me some pills name.
I am 27 year old and married and we are trying to plan a baby we had tried from last 3 times but it is not happening since we are trying on best fertility days as well can you please suggest Ways and tips to get conceive soon. Amit Tripathi.
Hi Ma'am My menses are not continues. This time it is delayed by 20 Days. I want to ask for some medicine or some suggestion for the continuity.
Mera period ka date chala gaya hai 15 din ho chuka hai avi tak hua nahi hai. 1 month pahale sex kia tha lekin jis karan se problem ho sakta hai aisa kuch nahi hua tha. Mujhe bohut tension ho raha hai kya karna chahiye avi. Please help kijiye.
My gf has pain in her vagina while she goes to urinals for pee. And she has to go for urinal again and again. Suggest me. What is the reason and what should I do?
I am 36 year old lady, I delivered a baby girl before 8 months, on normak delivery by long labour. And I missed my mensus after that till the day, will you please tell why I am not getting my mensus and is there any probs because of that.
The uterus, or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina, or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause.
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.